homepage

The Epitome of Stupidity

Posted By: bones

The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/20/19 06:34 PM

https://youtu.be/qlKJ83LVnL8

Without wasting my time watching the whole thing, it appears the idiots went ahead and tried to do it.

All I can think of is since it is a military installation and people are warned about not crossing the border, and all the military personnel inside are sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that the personnel are completely within their rights to use deadly force as authorized.

"Oh, they can't stop us all!" "Oh, we are pretty well spread out." Yeah, well you are at a military airbase with Bellis, Creech, Fallon, and others in the locale and they all have something called cluster bombs...

Guess they didn't think that through.

Now if they are just camping at the border to harass and be a nuisance, well, more power to them as they are not harming anyone and vice versa. But they are a little late. Every year in May, Rachel NV has Rachel Day which culminates in the "People's March" where they march to the border and party there all night, so it was cool before these guys even though of it.

v6,
boNes
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/20/19 07:04 PM

Lots and lots of people out there with no sense of purpose in life participate in events like this in a vain attempt to fill the void.
Posted By: bones

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/20/19 07:55 PM

I will say that I did participate in a Rachel Day once, but not with the same intentions as those big dummies. Even when I was there in 2017 I was smart about what I did. Well, mostly. I am still pretty suspicious that they sent covert operatives after me to check me out and decided I wasn't a threat.

v6,
boNes
Posted By: Lucky

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/20/19 11:43 PM

I was there in May. Although we didn't go near Area 51 we did go to the Little A'le'Inn. We drove up the west side of NTTR to Reno from Las Vegas to meet some of my girlfriends relatives. On the way back we drove down the east side of NTTR and stopped at the Little A'le'Inn.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/21/19 01:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XegNho08f0
Posted By: Zamzow

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/21/19 05:15 AM

I'm sure I'll exceed that level of stupidity on my motorcycle within weeks, I'm mostly mellow but I still speed hard sometimes...
Posted By: Genbrien

Re: The Epitome of Stupidity - 09/21/19 11:34 AM

I say let them go and let natural selection do its work
© 2024 SimHQ Forums