homepage

Now that's a relief....

Posted By: Nixer

Now that's a relief.... - 09/10/19 09:11 PM

Could you imagine the trauma if the poor thing is raised as male or female?? behindcouch

Certainly good news for ermmm...ummm... Penguin Lovers everywhere. I know our in-house Penguin Lovers will no doubt breathe a sigh of relief as I did.

Yep, that was a close one. yep

Chick to be raised gender-neutral

Saw the news on four different news sites after I finished schoolwork for the day. Must be real important.

I hope this doesn't mean that somebody's gonna run out of Penguin Sandwiches! readytoeat
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Now that's a relief.... - 09/10/19 09:19 PM

F'ing madness...
Posted By: 462cid

Re: Now that's a relief.... - 09/10/19 10:09 PM

Nature has an awesomely effective grand plan for situations like this. What I see here is arrogance and self-satisfaction on the part of know-it-all people, placing their agendas on something that is none of their business in an attempt to control something.
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Now that's a relief.... - 09/10/19 10:48 PM

Just think if it had been Penguin!

Or maybe even Penguit..

Code-Name Penguit: A group of Luftwaffe officers dressed in pink hued uniform parts ala Hermann Goering (aka Meyer) attempt to infiltrate Hitlers HQ to blow him up.

Didn't work out. Seem they got confused about what to blow...up.
Posted By: piper

Re: Now that's a relief.... - 09/11/19 01:16 AM

Why does it always start with penguins??? Before you know it, people will start doing this...

Oh, wait.

Man, gonna be weird 100yrs from now when everyone is the same color and speaks a language
we don't now understand. Guns would prolly be outlawed; probably be a law to emasculate all
newborn males....you know what they're capable of...

btw, Happy Birthday Chucky!!
Posted By: 462cid

Re: Now that's a relief.... - 09/11/19 01:59 AM

Just watch Idiocracy
© 2024 SimHQ Forums