homepage

Pilot films being in the water after crash

Posted By: oldgrognard

Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/21/19 09:48 PM

I interesting self-filmed account of being in the water and watching his plane sink, and then the rescue. Long haired dweeb took the rescue basket before the girl.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ash-ocean-two-survivors-film-rescue.html
Posted By: Coot

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/21/19 11:02 PM

Glad they are okay. I don't like that the lady was not the first to go up either. I can understand making a record of the event if you have the tools on you but I find his continuous self filming odd.
Posted By: Fracture

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/21/19 11:14 PM

That's the new age for ya. Women and children after d-bags lol.
Posted By: BD-123

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/22/19 08:48 AM

Perhaps the chopper just went to him first.
Mind you, if one holds a door open for a woman these days or offer up your seat on the Tube in England one can be labelled a condescending misogynist.

Geezer kept filming as he was thinking the fees for the footage would make up for the inevitable insurance payout shortfall!
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/22/19 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by BD-123

Mind you, if one holds a door open for a woman these days or offer up your seat on the Tube in England one can be labelled a condescending misogynist.

That's what I expect every time I open a door for the 'fairer sex' but I still do it. However the first one that calls me out on it,well that will be it.

Chivalry is still out there but it's slowly disappearing to wherever 'lady-like' went.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/22/19 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by BD-123
Perhaps the chopper just went to him first.

Which only shows another thing he was wrong about. He should have not separated from her. They should have stayed together. He failed at that. He was too busy with his selfie movie to do the right things.
Posted By: malibu43

Re: Pilot films being in the water after crash - 08/22/19 02:42 PM

My wife would kill me if I was messing around with a phone while she and I were in a situation like that... Not to mention pulling out my cell phone is the absolute last thing I would think of.

He went down in my favorite place to fly when I would go out for quick 45 minute flights.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums