homepage

More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots

Posted By: Haggart

More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 10:32 AM

Officials from the Navy met with some US senators, including the vice chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, during a classified briefing Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the US Navy with unidentified aircraft.
Several pilots told The New York Times about multiple encounters with UFOs with no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes. And back in April, the Navy introduced guidelines for its pilots to report unexplainable events so the military can keep track of what may, or may not, be happening.
A Navy official told CNN at the time that the Navy does not believe aliens have been flying around US airspace.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/21/us/kansas-city-flying-objects-trnd/index.html

We are not alone in the Cosmos. It's my belief that what these pilots are seeing are robotic probes sent from another planet within our own Galaxy. We ourselves of coarse have sent our own probes to other planets as well the best example being Mars.
Posted By: Docjonel

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 02:59 PM

I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
But these sightings seem quite credible and come with visual recordings.
If these are not alien craft, what are the possible terrestrial explanations?
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 03:18 PM

Yawn.

UFO does not equate to extra-terrestrial intelligent life. Why do so many people fall for the same sensationalist media tactics over and over?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 03:36 PM

there are aliens already in Florida !

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Haggart
there are aliens already in Florida !

ICE....err I mean the MIB will be removing many of those starting tomorrow!
Posted By: Pooch

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 05:03 PM

I'm not ready to say that it's beings from another planet, but I don't have the dismissive, "Yawn," attitude, either. These pilots are seeing SOMETHING! To say it's nothing is being in denial. It's SOMETHING.
Alien? I find it hard to swallow. And yet, the other explanations make no sense to me either. Secret military projects? These are military pilots! They are already privy to top secret information. You brief them and say, "Look, this is something that can not be released to the public," and they shut up about it.
Not only that, if you believe it's military, then we're talking about some really stupid people running the project. Instead of operating somewhere that the machines can't be spotted, they fly them near U.S. Navy task forces where RADAR and fighters can pick them up.
I don't know. I'm hoping we find out during my life time. Doubt it, though.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pooch
I'm not ready to say that it's beings from another planet, but I don't have the dismissive, "Yawn," attitude, either. These pilots are seeing SOMETHING! To say it's nothing is being in denial. It's SOMETHING.
Alien? I find it hard to swallow. And yet, the other explanations make no sense to me either. Secret military projects? These are military pilots! They are already privy to top secret information. You brief them and say, "Look, this is something that can not be released to the public," and they shut up about it.
Not only that, if you believe it's military, then we're talking about some really stupid people running the project. Instead of operating somewhere that the machines can't be spotted, they fly them near U.S. Navy task forces where RADAR and fighters can pick them up.

+1

They're definitely seeing something. What it is I could not say, or even guess at this point. And if there's even a 1% chance that it is of extraterrestrial origins that's pretty amazing.
Posted By: Crane Hunter

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 05:52 PM

I used to think it was preposterous that incidents of this nature could be suppressed for such a long period of time, used to.
Posted By: KRT_Bong

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/22/19 06:32 PM

I think it's not inconceivable that they are alien but not "manned", we've often thought that the distance is far to great to even the nearest possible habitable exo-planet and perhaps it is for humans but not for some robotic machine of extra terrestrial technology. I mean look at all the things we are exploring now in terms of robotics and energy development; a plane that creates its own wind? a robotic worm that projects it's form from within? we've only scratched the surface of what is possible ourselves, we can't just dismiss the possibility that we really aren't alone.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 01:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE
Posted By: SUBS_17

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Docjonel
I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?

Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.
Posted By: Zamzow

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 05:19 AM

I can say that I (and a friend) once saw a flying object that we sure couldn't identify...

It looked like a helicopter searchlight shining through some, well not fog, maybe just moisture in the air...

Didn't seem to move in any unnatural way, but then I pointed out the stars - that sky was worthy of telescope work...

There was no sound. This was around 3 in the morning while we were hiking (yeah, in our twenties we did crazy things like that).

We weren't partying on anything that night, or even that week. (as in, no drugs or alcohol).

Then it just sort of faded away...

It was weird enough that we agreed we weren't going to tell anyone about it...

Neither of us concluded we'd seen anything alien, but we sure were scratching our heads and talking about it for a few days...

And to this day we'd have no explanation better than we'd have had in the moment...
Posted By: The Nephilim

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by SUBS_17

Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.

Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..
Posted By: Ajay

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by F4UDash4

+1

They're definitely seeing something. What it is I could not say, or even guess at this point. And if there's even a 1% chance that it is of extraterrestrial origins that's pretty amazing.

When it is military or commercial pilots with thousands of hours i am definitely interested. Mil pilots would know better than anyone when something about an aircraft or its maneuvers are not the norm one would suspect. Imagine all of the weirdos that would come out in droves if something was positively identified as alien flying around, i think i'm happy if they keep it under wraps biggrin

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Nephilim

Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..

They're neither, or at the very least you have no proof that they are, and it is sacrilegious to make such a claim without any Biblical foundation.
Posted By: KraziKanuK

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 02:32 PM

A bartender I once knew was driving home late one nigh, ~2AM,t down a dark road out in the country back in the late '80s. All of sudden this very bright light appeared behind her low in the sky and illuminated her car for a few minutes before disappearing. She freeked and was still shaken 2 days later even tho she had found out it was a police helicopter looking for some escaped cons.

As for the 'great flood' mentioned in a post, that is found in the records of many ancient civilizations from around the world.
Posted By: Hentzau

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 02:52 PM

Mary Jane being more widely legalized may have something to do with this. wink
Posted By: Blade_RJ

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 03:23 PM

i'm still of my own theory, that is shared by some that these "aliens" are actually ancient humans who fled a long forgotten surface war and fled underground........just look around the globe, there are a bunch of civilizations that used to live underground for a while for unknown reasons, military complexes are built underground.
What if its just a different strand of humans ??
"so how is the things on surface,scout?"
"they are still dumb and toss their garbage where their food income is"
"oh well, maybe another day we will share our enlightment with them"
"if they dont kill themselves first"
"or that"

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 03:54 PM

Narrated by local newscaster Bob Hite

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by KRT_Bong

you joke and jest, but pay attention to 6:58.....the technicians of the radar went to fix the radar and set calibrations after the event.....this is what i always said before, commercial radar dishs are tuned to filter out UFOs, and if you think that is out there, they are also tunned to stop getting returns from birds and even mountains, so its very feasible if you want to keep this hidden.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 06:13 PM

They're neither, or at the very least you have no proof that they are, and it is sacrilegious to make such a claim without any Biblical foundation.

what makes you say neither. lets here what you think they might be? Do you have proof they aren't? In Genesis they say Angles mated with the Daughters of men they where the Fallen ones.. it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again..

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 06:46 PM

The fallen Angels as you refer to do not possess that sort of technology otherwise Earth would be in worse shape than it is now and there would be no internet. The fallen Angels include:
Satan, Baal, Ashera, Domionartius, Balun Gong, Ala, Michael and FC are not capable nor qualified to fly anything not even a Cessna lol.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 06:56 PM

Some things happen after the bible was written, all of the biblical miracles involve technology. Everything comes from somewhere particularly when it comes to the monuments on Earth. When Mary left Earth it was described as a chariot that flew in the air which is in fact the very spaceship that has been witnessed on Earth that is cigar shaped. So you cannot say where is the evidence in the bible because the people who wrote it did not know that it was a spaceship but the description of it flying into the clouds leaves the impression that Mary left Earth in something. The relationship between Earth and Heaven is not as complicated as it sounds, it is in another dimension and is not a magical or mystical place it is a dimension like this Universe where people and Angel's and creatures live. To get there a spaceship climbs to High orbit past the moon and then goes through a wormhole that is prearranged into high orbit above their intended destination in Heaven. There are spaceships from Heaven right now operating above Earth and in the solar system, above Earth is the Black Knight spaceship which removes pollution involving carbon monoxides, around the rings of Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are Spaceships that maintain the rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34CLAGb9c
Posted By: MarkG

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 06:59 PM

If we're to believe the Biblical account, the Nephilim were the giant a$$holish offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of men. In other words, these spirit creatures created for themselves human bodies with functioning genitals, including the ability to create human life. That would be pretty awesome technology right there, yes?

EDIT: And no doubt they made for themselves impressive dipsticks. biggrin
Posted By: HeinKill

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 07:07 PM

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 10:41 PM

"...it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again.."

Genesis is proof of nothing. It's a book. It's words printed on a piece of paper. I read Jurassic Park. It isn't proof we've cloned dinosaurs. And please don't start with that circular reasoning.
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because it's in the Bible!"
"How do you know the Bible is true?"
"Because it's the word if God!"
"How do you know it's the word of God?"
"Because it says so in the Bible!"

Sorry, but the angel thing isn't working for me either. And I'll believe in aliens from Alpha Centauri before I buy that!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 11:39 PM

Some things happen after the bible was written, all of the biblical miracles involve technology. Everything comes from somewhere particularly when it comes to the monuments on Earth. When Mary left Earth it was described as a chariot that flew in the air which is in fact the very spaceship that has been witnessed on Earth that is cigar shaped. So you cannot say where is the evidence in the bible because the people who wrote it did not know that it was a spaceship but the description of it flying into the clouds leaves the impression that Mary left Earth in something. The relationship between Earth and Heaven is not as complicated as it sounds, it is in another dimension and is not a magical or mystical place it is a dimension like this Universe where people and Angel's and creatures live. To get there a spaceship climbs to High orbit past the moon and then goes through a wormhole that is prearranged into high orbit above their intended destination in Heaven. There are spaceships from Heaven right now operating above Earth and in the solar system, above Earth is the Black Knight spaceship which removes pollution involving carbon monoxides, around the rings of Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are Spaceships that maintain the rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34CLAGb9c

actually the ships arond earth are collecting souls from all the war we infested this planet with......the deal made was as long we keep supplying them with the vessels they wont bother us down here and the people in power can keep their influence over the masses.
That is why the US military complex is always looking for conflicts, its part of the plan. if you take your bible so serious, go look for the myth of poseidon and zeus and their babylon equivalents Anu (An) and Ea (Enki) .......the good guys won, and the bad ones remained here in lower number cowering and fearing their return,we made a deal with the bad ones.
Posted By: Mad Max

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 11:49 PM

Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/23/19 11:57 PM

Now that is rational thinking.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.

god is alien, he wpn and we picked the losing horse, now we ae banished here with them

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 12:55 AM

"...it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again.."

Genesis is proof of nothing. It's a book. It's words printed on a piece of paper. I read Jurassic Park. It isn't proof we've cloned dinosaurs. And please don't start with that circular reasoning.
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because it's in the Bible!"
"How do you know the Bible is true?"
"Because it's the word if God!"
"How do you know it's the word of God?"
"Because it says so in the Bible!"

Sorry, but the angel thing isn't working for me either. And I'll believe in aliens from Alpha Centauri before I buy that!

Well remember you c an mock the bible and God for all I care.. but they will come as an angel of light.. and I am sure there will be people who fall for the lie about the fallen angels being from the Brotherhood galactic and all..

Funny thing is I believe the Book and you don't.. I let the believers believe and the non believers to not believe funny how that works.. But funny thing I was responding to the other guy and I am taking all the flak for poinintg out what the other guy stated..

I will continue to pray for my Fellow man.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 01:26 AM

Come again?
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 06:29 AM

I'm not sure they will necessarily be ruthless. We're predators by nature because that is how life evolved and adapted on Earth, from the smallest prokaryote to Animalia. But for a species to truly evolve to an interstellar civilization, they must first survive themselves--i.e. not blow themselves to bits. We haven't overcome this and I'm often doubtful we will.

But any civilization that has, that has become interstellar, they may realize the true value of life and the sanctity of what species from neighboring worlds bring...

So I don't assume they would want to kill us. They /might/ want to kill us, but by virtue of them being able to traverse the black of space and visit other worlds, they overcame themselves one way or another and may actually be benevolent beings.

We're not dead yet, despite the historical writings indicating possible otherworldly visitors. No modern proof visible to the public has been shown, but what if they have? And if they have, why aren't we dead yet? If we aren't... perhaps they do value us. Or, maybe they don't value us as equals, but as potential chattel. Perhaps they've already modified our genetic structure, and modified us in ways to neutralize our threat potential, long before we ever knew what genes or tools were.

Or maybe they haven't.

Regardless, we're still here and any visitor that has seen us may have let us survive. If we were ever to encounter such beings publicly, I'd suggest we first not think like humans when addressing them. Or as an Earthling. So our natural reactions might be the wrong ones.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 11:30 AM

but I don't have the dismissive, "Yawn," attitude, either. These pilots are seeing SOMETHING! To say it's nothing is being in denial. It's SOMETHING.

My "yawn" is two-fold.

1. Articles like these are a dime a dozen and then are quickly forgotten about by the public a couple weeks later.

2. These articles all make the assumption that UFO = extraterrestrial life.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
Originally Posted by KRT_Bong

you joke and jest, but pay attention to 6:58.....the technicians of the radar went to fix the radar and set calibrations after the event.....this is what i always said before, commercial radar dishs are tuned to filter out UFOs, and if you think that is out there, they are also tuned to stop getting returns from birds and even mountains, so its very feasible if you want to keep this hidden.

I never joke, but seriously I think you quoted the wrong entry..
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
...by virtue of them being able to traverse the black of space and visit other worlds, they overcame themselves one way or another and may actually be benevolent beings.

Or maybe they were the strongest and most ruthless among the varied intelligent subspecies on their planet. Maybe they achieved unity of purpose by eliminating the others, not by learning to get along with them. Assuming Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan had been victorious in WWII, it's likely that sooner or later they would have turned on one another and only one would have survived. That one, then, would be who represented Earth in eventual interstellar contacts. Expansionism and domination were the goals of each, and there's no reason to assume those goals would have changed once it became possible to expand to other planets and dominate other species.

Bear in mind, Blast, that I'm not saying this is the case. Simply that my scenario has just as good a chance of being accurate as yours. The intellectual elite like to assume that peace, reason, and cooperation will always prevail, but the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less) and the "I want what he has and I'll take it by force, if necessary" mindset that leads to war has not diminished significantly from mankind since the first humanoid struck down his neighbor for a scrap of food rather than find his own.

I hope you're right, especially if they get here before we get there. I am optimistic. But I will not be blinded by my optimism.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by vonBaur

Bear in mind, Blast, that I'm not saying this is the case. Simply that my scenario has just as good a chance of being accurate as yours. The intellectual elite like to assume that peace, reason, and cooperation will always prevail, but the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less) and the "I want what he has and I'll take it by force, if necessary" mindset that leads to war has not diminished significantly from mankind since the first humanoid struck down his neighbor for a scrap of food rather than find his own.

Ain't that the truth. The biggest accomplishment man can claim in the last 100,000 years is going from taking centuries to kill themselves off to having the capability of wiping out the majority of life on Earth in 30 minutes. Not that great, eh?

I hope you're right, especially if they get here before we get there. I am optimistic. But I will not be blinded by my optimism.

I might not be. I'm hopeful, but I'm not naive, either.

If I'm not right, what could we do to stop them, anyways? They crossed the stars to reach us, after all...

So, first priority is to not sneak right up behind them, and jam our thumb up their buttholes. wink

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 09:14 PM

the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less)

Well first off that simply is not fact - that's conjecture.

But anyway, if by that you mean unmanned probes, one way trip, and merely to the closest other star, yeah I don't think that could be ruled out any more than one person winning a lottery jackpot (which means the odds against it are way, way higher than 99%)...

But consider that Voyager, traveling at tens of thousands of MPH, would take around EIGHTY THOUSAND YEARS to cover that distance...

And let's not even get into the fantasy world of superluminal travel - it simply does not exist, and never will. Einstein proved that. The equation for speed is distance divided by time, but time ceases to exist at the speed of light, that is why there is no definable speed that even EXISTS above the speed of light.

It's like saying "If we just had better technology we could go further north than the north pole"...
Posted By: nadal

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 09:20 PM

We now know they are there.
It's kind of sad they dont have an intention to actually contact us.

Maybe they dont have to... we might be an animal in the zoo.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 09:34 PM

I have a theory about the (either "creation" or "emergence") of life on any planet, anywhere.

It is complete conjecture in my own head, period...

I think it's entirely possible that it actually requires a GALAXY in order to form all the necessary elements, via supernovae, degenerate star collisions, etc, over immense timescales, to even make it possible at all...

I also think it's entirely possible that even if a galaxy manages to produce the right elements not all of them will result in the "creation or emergence" of life...

To those who want to throw a "God" angle into this - what's to say said "God" isn't playing by his own physical laws HE created for THIS UNIVERSE, that HE created?

After all, HE would be ABOVE this universe - and could have many of them, playing by the rules of each one, that HE CREATED......

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Zamzow
the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less)

And let's not even get into the fantasy world of superluminal travel - it simply does not exist, and never will. Einstein proved that. The equation for speed is distance divided by time, but time ceases to exist at the speed of light, that is why there is no definable speed that even EXISTS above the speed of light.

Well, it's not quite that simple. You left out the part about length contraction which is directly relational to time dilation and the slope of space time. Then there's the whole issue of planck length. But why? I think this is still an unsolved mystery because...

1) We don't know what space /is/! In other words, we can't define nothing, yet. Nothing is something. But what?
2) Things don't happen in physics just "because." So time essentially stalls at c because of the relativity of the relationship of the contraction and the tick rate of time within due to the ridiculous slope of the spacetime curve(relativistic mass--not to be confused as real mass). But because objects theoretically put on relativistic mass, and we have no truly defined answer here beyond Lorentz transform equations and factors...

I don't think 2 can be answered before 1, and I think there's a more logical factor beyond slope/time/length relationships. We'll never know until we can define space itself.

So, that said, who says we have to travel to any star system in a linear fashion, to begin with? We've discovered the Higgs boson, thus we now have an item that is directly responsible for giving fermions, atoms and molecules mass. And why is this important? Because mass is connected to spacetime itself. It can shape spacetime. And black holes shape spacetime better than anything--and the big bang is still re-shaping space time to this day, giving it an outer boundary, not a limitless horizon(in theory). So... we skip the space between and arrive on a doorstep.

Also, consider this: If you aren't situated in the confines of Universe, you no longer have to abide by that universe's laws. Thus these unexplained crafts that are suddenly able to accelerate and decelerate at illogical g-forces in a snap of time, the occupants inside would surely be killed, right? Only if they abide by our laws of physics. Thus M-Theory, higher planes, extradimensionality and more. Perhaps they aren't moving, per-say, or minimally at that--perhaps they move our spacetime Universe /around/ them.

If, ya know, aliens. For which we have no proof. frown

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:00 PM

"We now know they are there.
It's kind of sad they dont have an intention to actually contact us.

Maybe they dont have to... we might be an animal in the zoo."

I think that we may simply be one of those nieghborhoods where they roll the windows down on their spaceships as the drive by. "Look! I think they see us! Don't make eye contact! Keep going....faster!"

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:07 PM

Well, it's not quite that simple. You left out the part about length contraction which is directly relational to time dilation and the slope of space time. Then there's the whole issue of planck length. But why? I think this is still an unsolved mystery because...

1) We don't know what space /is/! In other words, we can't define nothing, yet. Nothing is something. But what?
2) Things don't happen in physics just "because." So time essentially stalls at c because of the relativity of the relationship of the contraction and the tick rate of time within due to the ridiculous slope of the spacetime curve(relativistic mass--not to be confused as real mass). But because objects theoretically put on relativistic mass, and we have no truly defined answer here beyond Lorentz transform equations and factors...

I don't think 2 can be answered before 1, and I think there's a more logical factor beyond slope/time/length relationships. We'll never know until we can define space itself.

So, that said, who says we have to travel to any star system in a linear fashion, to begin with? We've discovered the Higgs boson, thus we now have an item that is directly responsible for giving fermions, atoms and molecules mass. And why is this important? Because mass is connected to spacetime itself. It can shape spacetime. And black holes shape spacetime better than anything--and the big bang is still re-shaping space time to this day, giving it an outer boundary, not a limitless horizon(in theory). So... we skip the space between and arrive on a doorstep.

Also, consider this: If you aren't situated in the confines of Universe, you no longer have to abide by that universe's laws. Thus these unexplained crafts that are suddenly able to accelerate and decelerate at illogical g-forces in a snap of time, the occupants inside would surely be killed, right? Only if they abide by our laws of physics. Thus M-Theory, higher planes, extradimensionality and more. Perhaps they aren't moving, per-say, or minimally at that--perhaps they move our spacetime Universe /around/ them.

I'd bet everything I own, will own, every dollar I have, and will have, that nobody here is going to argue successfully against Albert Einstein. Which is what you're attempting to do...

Against the entire collective intelligence of all the smartest physicists worldwide for the next 200 years? I'd maybe lower that wager to 50% of the above (because I'd LOVE to lose that bet!!!)

Against the emergence/creation of a "Technological Singularity" (at ANY point in human time)? I'd maybe lower that wager to 25% of the above (because again I'd LOVE to see that happen!)/

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:11 PM

Here is spacetime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO_Q_f1WgQI

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:30 PM

On exceeding the speed of light.... I had to dig this up. It's a copy/paste. Not my original words - but some of mine DID come from this...

------------

People who use Euclidean intuitions to frame their comprehension of physical reality often interpret the physicist’s statement that “nothing can move through space faster than the speed of light” [i] to mean that humans have not yet found a way to boost something beyond this speed. They tend to respond with the suggestion that advanced technology will eventually enable mankind to overcome this restriction, but they have missed the point entirely.

Physicists are not making a claim about human potential. What we are saying is that within the vacuum, there does not exist a definable speed that exceeds the speed of light. The option for going faster than the speed of light entirely disappears, because the meaning of speed itself is maxed out at the speed of light. There is no definable speed beyond that point because Nature is not geometrically Euclidean.

When we learn to comprehend Nature through its true geometric form, this fact becomes no more fantastic than pointing out that you cannot go farther north than the North Pole, and you cannot have a color more red than the exact color defined as red. These statements are true by definition. They are tautologies. For the same reason, by geometric definition, Nature possesses a limiting speed. Let’s explore this in greater detail.

An object’s speed through space is equal to the amount of space that it traverses (from the observer’s point of view) divided by the amount of time experienced by the observer during that interval. This definition critically sets a finite limit for the maximum speed in space.

To explore how, let’s imagine that we deploy a powerful rocket, or a giant intergalactic miracle machine that possesses the ability to constantly accelerate with the force of one g for a period of 10,000 years. During the entire span of the rocket’s journey its speed will be increasing each second by 9.8 meters per second (from the point of view of those on the rocket). Due to the constant thrust of the rocket’s engines, those aboard will feel a uniform constant acceleration. As it accelerates, the rocket’s speed increases. As a consequence, the rocket’s experience of time begins to decrease relative to Earth’s experience of time. The significance of this is that, although everyone aboard the rocket will continue to feel a constant acceleration of one g, observers from Earth will see the acceleration of the rocket diminishing asymptotically toward zero, as the rocket’s speed increases asymptotically toward the speed of light.

This asymptotic speed limit remains exactly the same (approaches the same limiting value) independent of the magnitude of acceleration we choose for our rocket. This tells us that the limiting speed in Nature has something to do with the way time is swapped for space as speed increases. Because this limit represents the point at which the rocket’s clocks have entirely stopped, it possesses an infinite association. If the ship reached the speed of light, it would move through space without experiencing any time. If speed were defined as the distance an object travels, divided by the amount of time the object experiences during that trip, then the speed of light would give us an infinite value (nonzero measure of distance divided by a zero measure of time yields infinity).

This limiting infinite value is one reason that c is nonrelational. Infinity is equidistant from all locations. As we change our reference frame, we change the value of the numerator in this equation, but the denominator remains zero. A positive number divided by zero yields infinity . This means that, in some sense, to reach the speed of light is to touch infinity.

In any reference frame we choose, our description of the speed of an object not experiencing time must be identical. This is why c is the only nonrelational speed. It does not change when we change our perspective for the same reason that infinity remains identically distant when we change position.

If we chose to define speed as a measure of the distance an object travels (compared to the observer) divided by the time experienced by the object during that translation, then infinite speeds would be at least theoretically attainable. But, because we have specifically defined the speed of an object to be the distance it travels (compared to the observer) divided by the time experienced by the observer during that translation, the maximum value allowed for speed is a finite value known as c instead of [ii].

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:39 PM

Relativity - this is why a "rocket', with only a few pounds of thrust, with an exhaust velocity of only say, 100mph, could still get you (over TIME) NEAR the speed of light, in space.

Obviously here where airplanes fly you need more than 100mph of thrust to get to 100mph.

But in space (external gravitational influences disregarded) it doesn't matter if you're going 20,000mph relative to earth, or 2500mph relative to the ISS, relative to YOURSELF you are AT REST...

A 100mph exhaust velocity would still accelerate you even if you were going 1,000,000mph relative to anything ELSE (again excluding external gravitational influences)...

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:49 PM

I have a theory about the (either "creation" or "emergence") of life on any planet, anywhere.

It is complete conjecture in my own head, period...

I think it's entirely possible that it actually requires a GALAXY in order to form all the necessary elements, via supernovae, degenerate star collisions, etc, over immense timescales, to even make it possible at all...

I also think it's entirely possible that even if a galaxy manages to produce the right elements not all of them will result in the "creation or emergence" of life...

To those who want to throw a "God" angle into this - what's to say said "God" isn't playing by his own physical laws HE created for THIS UNIVERSE, that HE created?

After all, HE would be ABOVE this universe - and could have many of them, playing by the rules of each one, that HE CREATED......

The bible was interfered with by Satan which is why it says that God created the universe in 6 days. The reality is that it took God much longer, Earth was created by hand. The process of creating a planet involves God using a red rod that is wormhole element which can create wormholes, wormholes emitting particles, dimensions and it can also be used to cut using wormhole cutting. That is why sometimes when you see on Earth a sphere or round shape formation of rock then it would be from wormhole cutting.
God always starts first with the planets shell which takes 400 million years to create. God uses a tube shaped furnace that works similar to our sun by having a catalyst line the inside which reacts when a particular flake makes contact with it. Another type of flake is melted which cools and turns to rock. With this God makes the shell then when he as a sphere God then cuts it by using interdimensional wormhole cutting at the equator. From here God places gravity element inside the shell which must be evenly spaced, the gravity element is pear shaped and is very difficult to work with as it has polarity and moves when it is emitted from a wormhole. The gravity element is placed then four gravity element crystals are laid on their side which produces planet rotation which is required for heat distribution for the planet. A mechanical device is place in the centre which consists of 1 gravity crystal which is involved in planet tilt for seasons. The two shell halves are mated together and fused by use of a ring shaped furnace. And that is how God creates a planet shell, the gravity crystals instantly form an atmosphere which can contain air. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

The next part God uses the wormholes to emit particles of flakes that are melted by the furnace to produce layers of rock 400 miles thick then the magma chamber is created which consists of a compound similar to rock that melts at 4000 degrees celsius. This layer is powder then on top is layers of rock carefully melted on top as one piece. Then layers of sediment, dirt and sand followed by terraforming for the surface which involves huge plant machinery including diggers, bulldozers and other plant machinery. At this stage the planet and galaxy are at the worksite so it ends there. God also creates the rock formations for Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus rings which are then loaded onto a spaceship called a shepherd. Another shepherd carries 4 comets. Then when the galaxy is ready the Holy Spirit moves the galaxy slowly via gravity as one piece utilizing the pivot star as a dimensional focal point. As one unit without any stars! The journey takes another 400 million years before the Milky way arrives at its destination the centre of the Universe. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

This is a quote from another forum but it does explain some things about how the Earth was created and how the magma layer, gravity and atmosphere were placed.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by MarkG
If we're to believe the Biblical account, the Nephilim were the giant a$$holish offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of men. In other words, these spirit creatures created for themselves human bodies with functioning genitals, including the ability to create human life. That would be pretty awesome technology right there, yes?

EDIT: And no doubt they made for themselves impressive dipsticks. biggrin

There is no such thing as Nephilim, there are God, Mary, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Angel's, Arkangel's, Super Arkangels and people. The Holy Spirit is in fact Living Artificial Intelligence who services Heaven's and the Universe including all life. The 11:11 thing is in fact from the Holy Spirit as it relates to something biblical that is about to happen here on Earth that has relevance to 11:11 Pm New Zealand time.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 10:59 PM

Imagine being an astronaut, leaving your family and loved ones to travel for thousands of years to visit a planet who you know nothing of because of a biblical event on your world. That is the what these Sentient Alien people would have had to give up in order to come to Earth.
Alien abductions on Earth are in fact done by people, all of them and involve Hypnosis/ drown rape in order to force the victim to believe that Aliens did it in order to hide rape and sexual assault.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 11:05 PM

Saturn's Shepherd's are spaceships that are quite big that maintain the rings of planets.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/24/19 11:26 PM

#%&*$#, you are out there, son!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 12:03 AM

I'd bet everything I own, will own, every dollar I have, and will have, that nobody here is going to argue successfully against Albert Einstein. Which is what you're attempting to do...

Against the entire collective intelligence of all the smartest physicists worldwide for the next 200 years? I'd maybe lower that wager to 50% of the above (because I'd LOVE to lose that bet!!!)

Against the emergence/creation of a "Technological Singularity" (at ANY point in human time)? I'd maybe lower that wager to 25% of the above (because again I'd LOVE to see that happen!)/

Actually, no, I'm not trying to argue against him. I understand his theories very well, but he himself admitted they were not complete.

There /are/ gaps that still need to be filled.

Nothing of which I said contradicts what he said, and countless other scientific theory is based on.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 12:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgre5C-7Af4

Some more video of the Shepherds doing their thing, it looks like maintaining art from here, very cool.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 12:05 AM

People who use Euclidean intuitions to frame their comprehension of physical reality often interpret the physicist’s statement that “nothing can move through space faster than the speed of light” [i] to mean that humans have not yet found a way to boost something beyond this speed. They tend to respond with the suggestion that advanced technology will eventually enable mankind to overcome this restriction, but they have missed the point entirely.

I think you are looking for an argument where there is none.

I too, agree that there is no way to exceed the speed of light through conventional travel of any sorts, whatsoever. This isn't up for debate, because we can't, and the science is sound.

What we don't understand is the answer to 1) above. Nobody knows this. It is one of the most profound mysteries in all of physics.
Posted By: Nixer

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 12:32 AM

Gotta admit, we sure do have a smorgasbord of opinions here...

shower exitstageleft

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nixer
Gotta admit, we sure do have a smorgasbord of opinions here...

shower exitstageleft

And a LOT of faith based BS.

Don't anyone get me wrong - I for one certainly believe there's some kind of "creator" responsible for all this...

But when human(s) write a book and try to tell me they're more enlightened than the pioneers of science they can shove it you know where...

I don't care what the title or dogma of said book(s) is...

There is no such thing as logical discourse within ANY religion when it comes to describing the physical reality of the universe.

Doesn't mean there's no such thing as a "creator", but when they get all "mutually exclusive" about such things they are just closed eyes...

Numbers are facts. Words are opinions.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:07 AM

There is no such thing as Nephilim...

The Bible says otherwise. That is, if you believe in the Bible...or at least that part of it.

In any case, there's a lesson for us in the story of the Nephilim (rather, regarding their angelic-turned-human fathers)...

And that is that those angles *really* wanted to get jiggy with the ladies (which is why they fell, to participate in human sex). Yet they cultivated that desire with zero free-testosterone running through their non-existent veins. The lesson is that wanting to knock boots starts in the mind and the body follows (apparently even before you have a body biggrin ). So don't worry if you have less than stellar middle-age T (but do eat right and try to build muscle to keep it naturally higher, better for your overall health).

But good Lord those babes must have been hot for them to go through that much trouble!

++++++++++

What a weird ass thread, just trying to do my part to contribute. wink

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:08 AM

This thread has been hijacked by religious agendas.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:18 AM

The stories in the Old Testament are 'stolen' from other civilizations.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:28 AM

"This thread has been hijacked by religious agendas."
Boy has it ever! The Jesus freaks have hit the pilots over the head with their Bibles, grabbed the controls, and we're heading straight for that skyscraper!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:31 AM

There is no such thing as logical discourse within ANY religion when it comes to describing the physical reality of the universe.

This I disagree with. I've met several intelligent pastors and rabbi who both understand AND respect science.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:35 AM

I am a "Jesus Freak".

And the nonsense being spewed by one on particular has nothing to do with Jesus, just their own deluded ramblings that they've decided has something to do with the Bible. I've heard literally hundreds of hours of biblical teachings from dozens of biblical scholars and I can assure you that what is being portrayed here as "biblical" is nothing of the sort. Don't color all Christians with a broad brush because of one nut claiming to be one.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:49 AM

We get that, F4UDash4, no worries.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 02:59 AM

F4UDash4, I assume none of that was aimed at me as I've not commented on Jesus, only on the Nephilim of Genesis (and Numbers). Nor do I claim to be Christian or have any religious faith or beliefs.

EDIT: I know there are different theories on the Nephilim and how they came to be (some believe [Scriptural interpretation] that there was no angelic involvement at all, or that they used possession vs. having creative powers). I just enjoy one of the more extreme viewpoints (which does have some popularity). Regardless, the subject (and giants) is fascinating to me.

And the Bible does say the babes were hot. smile
Posted By: Dart

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 05:26 AM

I blame France for the UFO's.

Hell, even the Coneheads claimed to be from there.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Dart
I blame France for the UFO's.

Hell, even the Coneheads claimed to be from there.

Maintain low tones!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:41 AM

What is this? Why is the Bible even in this discussion?

There are truths in that Book, but all I see here is hijacking of truth for the purpose of an agenda...
Posted By: DM

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 08:04 AM

What is this? Why is the Bible even in this discussion?

There are truths in that Book, but all I see here is hijacking of truth for the purpose of an agenda...

The bible indeed should not be in this discussion. There are truths in the bible, but not facts. It's often ridiculed for not being very scientifically accurate - well it's a book written 1500 years before the scientific principle existed. Fundamentalists like to try to prove written (and often poorly translated) passages, entirely missing the point.

But anyway. I read somewhere about the possibility of archetypes being the culprit here. It seems unlikely tech advanced beings are apparently flying about with impunity right at the time when we're launching rockets into space, while the witness of miracles and apparitions has dropped off, all in synchronisation with our own tech levels. The idea is that there are archetypes that a culture will apply to anything that can't be understood, so strange happenings in the past have been spirits, gods, divine appearances, miracles, and now aliens. It might be possible that there is something odd happening here & there, but that the interpretation by our psyches is driving the observation.

smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 10:48 AM

Oh look, another “do aliens exist” thread devolved into another religious debate. Surprise, surprise.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 11:19 AM

F4UDash4, I assume none of that was aimed at me.....

Nope smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 12:06 PM

F4UDash4, I assume none of that was aimed at me.....

Nope smile

Ok, thanks. Guess I got carried away on Hollywood (City of Angels...can't blame Nic Cage for falling from grace, Meg Ryan was looking awfully cute. So was the chick in Hancock [a different take on the subject]).

Anyway, gonna lurk now...carry on.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 04:09 PM

"Oh look, another “do aliens exist” thread devolved into another religious debate. Surprise, surprise."

Yes. It comes from the unfortunate thinking of many, which says, "I don't understand this, therefore it was God!" This thinking ignores all of the ways that science has whittled away the old religious beliefs of the past. You could be excommunicated and even sentenced to death at one time for teaching that the Earth revolved around the sun. Everybody knew that the entire universe revolved around the earth! Well, they don't now. This, "It must be God," reasoning has no place in the 21st century. My humble opnion, anyway.
This is all something that we simply don't know the answers to, right now. One day, we will. And the answer isn't going to be any angels or gods.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 05:19 PM

And the answer isn't going to be any angels or gods.

You sound very certain.

Pray tell, where is your irrefutable evidence to back up these claims?

Your prior statement of crimes charged by the Church is historic fact. This happened. But aliens? Who knows. Are they angels? I doubt this, and I quote Arthur C. Clarke's third law:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Which holds quite a bit of truth. What Christ did in the Bible seems impossible. Beyond belief. Incapable of comprehension. UFOs, on the other hand, while flying craft, are still mechanical flying craft. We can do a lot with machines. But can a simple man walk on water, or create food from nothing, or heal the sick or even... rise from the dead?

So myself, I think they're separate. As a counter-point to those saying UFOs are angels--or others who think they can't exist because they are never mentioned in the texts--the Bible is the book of Earth and nothing more. It was written in language understandable and interpretable to humans living at the time. Impossibilities were exaggerated or allegory and metaphor was used, because if you put a VR helmet on a peasant from 1000 BC, they'd likely think you are a god, too. I think if UFOs and aliens exist, then... they're UFOs and aliens.

As Christ demonstrated, he needed no machines to accomplish what he did--no vehicles, no devices, nothing but himself--hence Clarke's third law. So the notion an angel would need a machine, too, simply doesn't jive with what is written.

That's my opinion.

If any mortal did encounter God, or an angel, they'd think they were magical, too. But a creator of the Universe has an advantage the rest of us don't: They created a Universe they don't reside in. Just like a child playing in a sandbox. The child visits the sandbox, maybe even builds the box, pours the sand in, then shapes the castles, tunnels, villages and more. When they leave for the night, though, things change due to external forces the child does not control. The box reacts to the environment it is in, until the child manipulates the sand again. But they don't live there, they visit.

None of us can prove the existence of God, because a perfect sandbox would be built in a way that the sand could never leave the box, but would be confined. Besides, leaving the box would invalidate the experiment. So build a perfect box, keep the subjects inside and watch what happens. Likewise, none of has been able to prove where life originated, either. We can't. We've tried. But we've never come close cells spontaneously forming from nothing, then fabricating their own instruction set and self-replicating those instructions.

So we can't prove one side of the argument, and we can't prove the other.

Does that mean we should hate one another, because we disagree with opposing views? Nah. My take is we should share these views without falling into the traps of absolutes. Or hate. Entertain various views but enjoy how much better this world is for having variety, rather than everything being the same.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 05:50 PM

And the answer isn't going to be any angels or gods.

You sound very certain.

Pray tell, where is your irrefutable evidence to back up these claims?

Your prior statement of crimes charged by the Church is historic fact. This happened. But aliens? Who knows. Are they angels? I doubt this, and I quote Arthur C. Clarke's third law:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Which holds quite a bit of truth. What Christ did in the Bible seems impossible. Beyond belief. Incapable of comprehension. UFOs, on the other hand, while flying craft, are still mechanical flying craft. We can do a lot with machines. But can a simple man walk on water, or create food from nothing, or heal the sick or even... rise from the dead?

So myself, I think they're separate. As a counter-point to those saying UFOs are angels--or others who think they can't exist because they are never mentioned in the texts--the Bible is the book of Earth and nothing more. It was written in language understandable and interpretable to humans living at the time. Impossibilities were exaggerated or allegory and metaphor was used, because if you put a VR helmet on a peasant from 1000 BC, they'd likely think you are a good, too. I think if UFOs and aliens exist, then... they're UFOs and aliens.

As Christ demonstrated, he needed no machines to accomplish what he did--no vehicles, no devices, nothing but himself--hence Clarke's third law. So the notion an angel would need a machine, too, simply doesn't jive with what is written.

That's my opinion.

If any mortal did encounter God, or an angel, they'd think they were magical, too. But a creator of the Universe has an advantage the rest of us don't: They created a Universe they don't reside in. Just like a child playing in a sandbox. The child visits the sandbox, maybe even builds the box, pours the sand in, then shapes the castles, tunnels, villages and more. When they leave for the night, though, things change due to external forces the child does not control. The box reacts to the environment it is in, until the child manipulates the sand again. But they don't live there, they visit.

None of us can prove the existence of God, because a perfect sandbox would be built in a way that the sand could never leave the box, but would be confined. Besides, leaving the box would invalidate the experiment. So build a perfect box, keep the subjects inside and watch what happens. Likewise, none of has been able to prove where life originated, either. We can't. We've tried. But we've never come close cells spontaneously forming from nothing, then fabricating their own instruction set and self-replicating those instructions.

So we can't prove one side of the argument, and we can't prove the other.

Does that mean we should hate one another, because we disagree with opposing views? Nah. My take is we should share these views without falling into the traps of absolutes. Or hate. Entertain various views but enjoy how much better this world is for having variety, rather than everything being the same.

All of the miracles that Jesus performed involved science and machinery. For example walking on water involves a dimension, a wormhole and a holographic overlay to show Jesus walking on water. Feeding thousands of starving people with 5 loaves and 3 fish- teleportation of fish and bread. Healing people- refilling the soul with a new body. Bringing Lazarus back to life- Teleportation of Lazarus with a new body from Heaven to Earth.
Other miracles can be explained this way for example the parting of the red sea- wormhole into another dimension whose exit point is on the beach on the Sinai peninsula. While a holographic overlay portrays the parting of the sea. This stuff is never magic it is always science involved and is done as points from Heaven for a purpose.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 05:54 PM

I think you are looking for an argument where there is none.

I too, agree that there is no way to exceed the speed of light through conventional travel of any sorts, whatsoever. This isn't up for debate, because we can't, and the science is sound.

What we don't understand is the answer to 1) above. Nobody knows this. It is one of the most profound mysteries in all of physics.

It is possible to go faster than the speed of light, all that it requires is a decent power plant on a spaceship in order to accomplish it. The effect of travelling at the speed of light or slightly higher is that it would take just 30 minutes or less to reach Mars orbit. Contrary to Einstein's theory there is no physical barrier regarding the speed of light and speed does not compress an object into an infinite line which later travels backwards.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 05:59 PM

popcorn

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:19 PM

There is no such thing as Nephilim...

The Bible says otherwise. That is, if you believe in the Bible...or at least that part of it.

In any case, there's a lesson for us in the story of the Nephilim (rather, regarding their angelic-turned-human fathers)...

And that is that those angles *really* wanted to get jiggy with the ladies (which is why they fell, to participate in human sex). Yet they cultivated that desire with zero free-testosterone running through their non-existent veins. The lesson is that wanting to knock boots starts in the mind and the body follows (apparently even before you have a body biggrin ). So don't worry if you have less than stellar middle-age T (but do eat right and try to build muscle to keep it naturally higher, better for your overall health).

But good Lord those babes must have been hot for them to go through that much trouble!

++++++++++

What a weird ass thread, just trying to do my part to contribute. wink

Angels are created the same as the first Humankind. So they are no different than people, an Arkangel is a taller person which is an upgraded Chasis designed to defend Heaven. The Bible says that there are Nephilim- that was put there by a person and the whole story of abducting people never happened.
How the first Angel was created is God was created inside a chamber made of wormhole element and reverse-engineered the process from which he was created and that is how God created the first Angel whose first words were "Batch!" So he is called Batch, Batch died and his soul died but was later recovered.
God created his first planet and made chambers to create Angels, the planet did not rotate and did not have a moon or star. The next Angel created first words were "Gabriel!" and so God named him Gabriel. Later God created more Angels the same way then one day God placed his finger by accident in the wrong place inside the chamber which had a reverse process which resulted in the first female whose first words were "Angela!" Angela later died after being killed by God, later God(Angela was also later recovered) created another female whose first words were "Mary!" God later formed a relationship with Mary then one day they discovered intercourse by accident which led to Mary eventually getting pregnant and giving birth to a son whose first words were "Jesus!" So God, Mary and Jesus later came to Earth as Joseph, Mary and Jesus of Nazareth.
The word Human comes from an Angel who is a woman whose first words upon being created were "Human!" Human was among a batch of Angels sent to a planet called "Planet 1" which we on this day call Earth. When we see the monuments on Earth what we are seeing is locations where something happened in a previous History and that is why those monuments are there. So time travel was discovered in the first History and that is why we have more than one History. To achieve time travel a society must have extremely high technology including Space Ships and Artificial Intelligence which is what Heaven has on this day. It would seem far fetched to everybody unless they saw physical evidence to reinforce the idea of not only Creation but also Time Travel. What would be the reason for Time travel...it is because HumanKind in the first History all died.
I read all of this from somewhere else and also saw videos about it, the science is difficult for people to grasp particularly wormholes and dimensions so hopefully there will be some more videos which explain this better suffice to say that the evidence of creation and the science behind it is 100%. There is no other way or reason to create a planet, star or moon or life.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:24 PM

Dude, I was trying to be humorous...lesson learned. rolleyes

I agree with Bill and Ted (also Mr_Blastman), "Be excellent to each other.”

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:48 PM

According to the bible, afaik, the Earth is only 8000 years old. I have a hard time believing this.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by KraziKanuK
According to the bible, afaik, the Earth is only 8000 years old. I have a hard time believing this.

Well to be fair, the Bible doesn't give any specific age for the Earth. What happened is that several biblical scholars and priests analyzed the number of "begats" that were mentioned in the Old Testament and they deduced that the Earth was only several thousand years old. Of course, it's still massively flawed and the fossil record completely contradicts that age estimate.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 07:02 PM

It is possible to go faster than the speed of light, all that it requires is a decent power plant on a spaceship in order to accomplish it. The effect of travelling at the speed of light or slightly higher is that it would take just 30 minutes or less to reach Mars orbit. Contrary to Einstein's theory there is no physical barrier regarding the speed of light and speed does not compress an object into an infinite line which later travels backwards.

So I guess all those experiments on time dilation they have verified with atomic clocks are bunk?

No, we can't travel faster than the speed of light in a linear fashion for a multitude of reasons. If we could, then we already would have, since all we need is a decent power plant, right? Likewise, in all our astronomical observations, why have we yet to observe a particle that does. You'd think a supernova might be able to push matter faster, but even /they/ are limited by the upper bound of the speed of light when they explode.

Also, one minor nitpick: you can't travel backwards in time. Can't be done, not in a traditional sci-fi sense. The accelerating expansion of the Universe prevents this.

But what we /might/ be able to do is fold space and travel through it, or exit space and re-enter it... though I'd argue the former may be easier than the latter.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 07:03 PM

I agree with Bill and Ted (also Mr_Blastman), "Be excellent to each other.”

Righteous, dude. Most definitely.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

Well to be fair, the Bible doesn't give any specific age for the Earth. What happened is that several biblical scholars and priests analyzed the number of "begats" that were mentioned in the Old Testament and they deduced that the Earth was only several thousand years old. Of course, it's still massively flawed and the fossil record completely contradicts that age estimate.

And the days in Genesis aren't true days. They're metaphor.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 09:13 PM

So I guess all those experiments on time dilation they have verified with atomic clocks are bunk?

No, we can't travel faster than the speed of light in a linear fashion for a multitude of reasons. If we could, then we already would have, since all we need is a decent power plant, right? Likewise, in all our astronomical observations, why have we yet to observe a particle that does. You'd think a supernova might be able to push matter faster, but even /they/ are limited by the upper bound of the speed of light when they explode.

Also, one minor nitpick: you can't travel backwards in time. Can't be done, not in a traditional sci-fi sense. The accelerating expansion of the Universe prevents this.

But what we /might/ be able to do is fold space and travel through it, or exit space and re-enter it... though I'd argue the former may be easier than the latter.

Well firstly time dilation? Time is always constant and is not effected by an object in vacuum approaching and exceeding the speed of light. There is no resistance or drag effect in a vacuum zero g environment. So even with todays technology it is possible for a spaceship built on Earth to exceed the speed of light. What is required is enough fuel and a powerful enough engine which is capable of sustaining a burn for enough time in order to reach and pass the speed of light. So such a spaceship would require a power plant that is capable of achieving that. In our system we have planets and moons which are capable of assisting a spaceship in order to help it accelerate more to achieve exceeding the speed of light. It is possible to travel back in time, evidence of Time travel:
1/ Stonehenge, crystal skull of Belize and other monuments on Earth.
2/ 11:11 on the clock has relevance to time travel
3/ Tungaska Comets intercept.
4/ John the Baptist who was in fact Elijah in the bible so existed in two places at once.
5/ Black Holes feature an anomaly in time when an object passes through it into the former stars fuel dimension.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 09:13 PM

And the days in Genesis aren't true days. They're metaphor.

Adam and Eve were there but there was no smart fruit or talking snake.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 10:07 PM

Well firstly time dilation? Time is always constant and is not effected by an object in vacuum approaching and exceeding the speed of light. There is no resistance or drag effect in a vacuum zero g environment.

You need to brush up on your Minkowsky spacetime knowledge. Then, read up on general and special relativity. Time is not always constant, it is relative to the slope of spacetime, which likewise is relative to length contraction and there is a relationship between all of those.

Time is constant within your frame of reference, but your frame is just that, a frame, thus surrounding regions of space may have time progress slower or faster relative to their slope.

This is complicated stuff, be sure, and nigh impossible to understand unless you comprehend the underlying laws and theory within physics.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/25/19 11:06 PM

SUBS_17, if you think you know more about this stuff than Albert Freaking Einstein you're pretty arrogant.

Please publish papers and enlighten the world, the world could use your intellectual prowess...

Those of us here at Simhq who actually know some physics don't even pretend to know more than Einstein - while we can comprehend some of his revelations to an extent we don't pretend we're smarter than him...

We can (indeed we have, right in this thread) offer various conjectures that go beyond his theories, but we do not, and did not, claim to have knowledge that invalidates his postulates...

One simply doesn't mess with Einstein without some SERIOUS credentials, and thousands of people way smarter than any of us, WITH the credentials, for over a HUNDRED YEARS, have tried and failed...

Don't get me wrong, I will mentally BOW to anyone who could do so...

You're not the one who's going to do that.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 01:58 AM

Gotcha, Krazi, you are wrong. Per Archbishop Ussher the Earth was created on or around 6 pm on 22 October 4004 BC according to the proleptic Julian calendar. That's not 8000 years by my count. biggrin

What a strange thread this has become.
Posted By: Docjonel

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 03:32 AM

I don't mean any disrespect, but I don't find the bible based answers helpful. Those are faith based responses you either accept based upon your religious beliefs or you don't.
I want to know what those pilots saw- what factual data do we have of these encounters, and what the possibilities are.
Their targeting systems achieved lock on an object. That seems to be fairly solid proof something was there. Do the flight characteristics of those objects match any known terrestrial technology under development or in planning?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 03:39 AM

I don't mean any disrespect, but I don't find the bible based answers helpful. Those are faith based responses you either accept based upon your religious beliefs or you don't.
I want to know what those pilots saw- what factual data do we have of these encounters, and what the possibilities are.
Their targeting systems achieved lock on an object. That seems to be fairly solid proof something was there. Do the flight characteristics of those objects match any known terrestrial technology under development or in planning?

Per an interview with one of the pilots who saw the object: no.

Anything that can accelerate from zero to two thousand miles per hour in a single second would debilitate most men. That's basically 91 gs.... Then do it repeatedly.

Technically there are theoretical techniques you can use to alleviate most of the dangers involved that I have written about in a sci-fi novel I hope to have published someday, but I think even the stresses at that extreme would be fatal. 30 sustained gs... likely no problem. 90? Doubtful.

So no. And then there's the whole propulsion system that would enable 90 degree movements and instantaneous acceleration. And a powerplant to power the engines... And all of that and the fuel and structure and more being light enough but strong enough to not tear itself apart when battling such inertia.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 03:41 AM

Gotcha, Krazi, you are wrong. Per Archbishop Ussher the Earth was created on or around 6 pm on 22 October 4004 BC according to the proleptic Julian calendar. That's not 8000 years by my count. biggrin

Memory is not what it once was. cheers

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 03:45 AM

If they can travel across vast distances of space, there is no reason why they can't develop a power/propulsion system and the metals required.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 04:51 AM

If they can travel across vast distances of space, there is no reason why they can't develop a power/propulsion system and the metals required.

Putting the cart ahead of the horse much there?

There is NO SUCH THING as superluminal travel - and again I'll say if anyone wants to argue with Albert Freaking Einstein go for it! Win that, and I along with most of the world will BOW!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 10:08 AM

There is NO SUCH THING as superluminal travel -

"The atomic bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy

Anyway.... never say never:

What is the Alcubierre "warp" drive?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 11:01 AM

At least it's an entertaining read. smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 11:36 AM

Putting the cart ahead of the horse much there?

There is NO SUCH THING as superluminal travel - and again I'll say if anyone wants to argue with Albert Freaking Einstein go for it! Win that, and I along with most of the world will BOW!

And it was once said that traveling faster than the speed of sound is impossible.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 12:03 PM

Travelling through space faster than light is impossible. But there's no limit to how fast space itself can move, that's what F4's Alcubierre link basically uses as it's premise. I read the same thing about the initial big bang expansion, which is why the observable universe is greater than 14.3 billion years across smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 12:09 PM

I just consume large quantities of spice as a Spacing Guild member and therefore can simply "fold" space.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 05:56 PM

Yeah those people are wrong so here is a few things that people need to know, we'll start off simple.
A wormhole has two points that are sphere shaped, we can observe them in the Universe in the form of Black Holes, Sunspots(which is where we see the wormhole to the stars fuel dimension), Pacific ring of fire(wormhole exit points with their entry point being in the suns upper atmosphere and even in Sinai and Israel there are wormhole exit points that emit water which is from the Exodus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMmrxdhGSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RN2TmhU8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJyRbsvWlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hrJ9qK2C6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT8Mwurba6M

So in order to understand time one needs to understand know more about wormholes and dimensions and how time is constant in all of them unless there is movement in time as in time travel. An object also has a presence in time which can be duplicated. There is no space time either it is just time and it is constant. BTW the Universe is not expanding, there is no expansion, our Galaxy the Milky Way is stationary while we can see other Galaxies still moving. The Universe is inside a dimension it has a wall, that dimension is tiny compared to other dimensions which were naturally formed, the very first dimension goes on forever in all directions and that is where gravity element and wormhole element naturally form in a vacuum environment which is what led to God's creation.
Some theories soon to be debunked: the Big Bang theory, Theory of Evolution, String Theory, Einstein's theory of Relativity, Time Dilation. (Fly in a spaceship and you shall find that time is constant with and without the presence of Gravity.)
Things to remember:
1 A theory is not science it is a theory.
2 While a theory is on the bench it needs to be proven in order to become science.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 09:51 PM

Things to remember:
2 While a theory is on the bench it needs to be proven in order to become science.

So if I take a course on DC Theory that's not science?

I'm glad you cleared that up for me!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 10:35 PM

"A theory is not science it is a theory."
You completely misunderstand the way the Science community uses the word "Theory." Most people like yourself use this reasoning because they don't understand. I'm sure you believe in gravity, right? Then again, considering your mindset, maybe you don't. But, even though you aren't floating off into space, gravity is considered a theory.
Subs, please don't attempt to teach us science. You are not qualified.
Posted By: cichlidfan

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 10:48 PM

You completely misunderstand the way the Science community uses the word "Theory." Most people like yourself use theis reasoning because they don't. I'm sure you believe in gravity, right? Then again, considering your mindset, maybe you don't. But, even though you aren't floating off into space, gravity is considered a theory.

Somehow Subs seems to think that the bible represents factual information that confirms his theory. He overlooks the fact that his interpretation of the bible is not fact and not even theory, merely conjecture or heresay, at best.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 11:13 PM

I've had face to face engagements with people like him. It's almost scary. I come away from them feeling as though I was trying to reason with someone who is completely out of their minds. One of the worst was a woman who I finally couldn't listen to anymore. I said, "Holy %#$@! The Middle Ages just called and they want you to come home!"
It gets a bit too frustrating. It's like tryin to reason with a child.

Ok guys; let’s not pile on and insult another member. If you disagree you can do so without personal attack.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 11:18 PM

A wormhole has two points that are sphere shaped, we can observe them in the Universe in the form of Black Holes, Sunspots(which is where we see the wormhole to the stars fuel dimension), Pacific ring of fire(wormhole exit points with their entry point being in the suns upper atmosphere and even in Sinai and Israel there are wormhole exit points that emit water which is from the Exodus.

O_O

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/26/19 11:25 PM

".......trying to reason with someone who is completely out of their mind."

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 12:54 AM

Subs, without getting into theological areas and staying with known physics, sunspots are simply areas of lower temperatures in the photosphere of the Sun, causes by vortices in the circulation of same. Worm-holes although much speculated about especially in science fiction are not proven. No-0ne knows where you go if you pass through a black hole without being torn to pieces by tidal forces. Faster than light travel is in no way comparable to passing through the "sound barrier". That was purely a characteristic of travel in a gaseous medium. The Universe itself does not permit any object to travel at light speed. your Tau simply grows larger and larger, but to attain the speed of light would entail massing the same as the entire universe.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:03 AM

I ask again, how did RELIGION get into this, and why was this permitted in the first place?

This is M-Fkng SIMHQ. We deal in NUMBERS AND SCIENCE here.

I admit I got weak and dove into said subject a tiny bit in this thread...

I'm not out to "suppress religious thought", or any kind of thought, but this ain't the place for religious talk.

What happened to this place?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:06 AM

Not an attack but a direct question. To have such a deep understanding of theological, cosmological and astrophysical concepts generally requires an extensive education in all of these areas. Subs, where, besides YouTube, did you acquire your education in these matters?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:12 AM

I learned a lot there.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:31 AM

I ask again, how did RELIGION get into this, and why was this permitted in the first place?

This is M-Fkng SIMHQ. We deal in NUMBERS AND SCIENCE here.

I admit I got weak and dove into said subject a tiny bit in this thread...

I'm not out to "suppress religious thought", or any kind of thought, but this ain't the place for religious talk.

What happened to this place?

We try not to limit the direction of threads and discussions. We do require that members not insult each other. Debate the point and not the person.

I am thinking of moving this post since it has become pointedly controversial.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by oldgrognard
I am thinking of moving this post since it has become pointedly controversial.

It is not overly controversial. We just have one person posting things that they perceive as facts that have not been proven outside of their own mind. Others are merely pointing out flaws in that thought process.

No, it is not merely pointing out flaws in that thought process. It became personally insulting.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:50 AM

Admittedly, I'm guilty of having stepped over the line. The post went into an area that drives me nuts. I'm gonna bow out of the discussion since I don't believe it's going to head back onto it's original tracks. Apologies.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:52 AM

Thanks Pooch.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 01:52 AM

Admittedly, I'm guilty of having stepped over the line. The post went into an area that drives me nuts. I'm gonna bow out of the discussion since I don't believe it's going to head back onto it's original tracks. Apologies.

I do NOT apologize. If this is now "BibleHq" I'm done.

Do you have a list of topics, stances, beliefs, and other items which may not be spoken here ?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 02:06 AM

So you're the mirror image of Subs then. Right?

The ignore function works. I just added Subs and I'm a Bible believing Christian (and my Bible doesn’t contain any of the nonsense Subs is spewing so your blaming religion is off base. Subs is just "wrong" to put it in words I can use within the rules of the forum)

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 02:30 AM

The ignore function works. I just added Subs and I'm a Bible believing Christian (and my Bible doesn’t contain any of the nonsense Subs is spewing so your blaming religion is off base. Subs is just "wrong" to put it in words I can use within the rules of the forum)

Subs posts have little or nothing to do with the bible. He is merely grabbing a sentence here and there to 'prove' his points. He is quite entitled to his beliefs but he should understand that most theological scholars would not agree. Neither would most astrophysical scholars.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 02:49 PM

The whole Space Alien thing is a big yawn to me.

If there are indeed Space Aliens visiting:

A) They don't seem to be doing anything meaningful, other than avoiding in focus cameras and the occasional capture-anal-probe-and-release of a few people. We may be a subject of study, but the impact is about as much as Jane Goodall had to the primates she sat with. If anything, bet that the Earth is a quarantine zone.

B) If they are planning an invasion there is zero we can do until they commence hostilities, in which case we'll go with what we got and make up the rest as we go along. We're a resilient and numerous species that may be a whole lot more than a distant people can bite off, let alone chew.

I don't subscribe to the notion that governments are working in secret with Space Aliens; governments do a lot of things well, but one they absolutely suck at is keeping secrets, or having their secrets remain hidden after they fall.

I do like the Ancient Alien theory that people were genetically engineered to be slaves to Space Alien Overlords but quickly turned the tables on them and so they left. That would make us the assh*le species of the Universe, and that appeals to me on so many levels.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 03:05 PM

There was a book and then a movie about aliens enslaving humans who rebelled but I can't remember its name.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 03:16 PM

There were a many. Battlefield Earth, the Mote in Gods Eye, Cobra, The Puppetmasters, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, Childhoods End, The Course of Empire, the Ring of Charon,....

Haven’t read this collection of short stories, but it is on my “to get to” list.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24612430-occupied-earth

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 03:40 PM

There was a book and then a movie about aliens enslaving humans who rebelled but I can't remember its name.

Battlefield Earth?

Watch the movie if you want a great laugh.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 04:05 PM

Battlefield Earth?

Yes that is the name.. Read the book and watched the movie. The book is much better.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 04:34 PM

Battlefield Earth?

Yes that is the name.. Read the book and watched the movie. The book is much better.

Written by none other than L. Ron Hubbard, grand wizard of alien usury. =)

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 04:37 PM

Battlefield Earth?

Written by none other than L. Ron Hubbard, grand wizard of alien usury. =)

I would not touch the book or movie since, IMHO, doing so would possibly contribute money to one of the biggest scams in modern times.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 04:38 PM

I do like the Ancient Alien theory that people were genetically engineered to be slaves to Space Alien Overlords but quickly turned the tables on them and so they left. That would make us the assh*le species of the Universe, and that appeals to me on so many levels.

Any reasonable attempt to genetically engineer a population for enslaved labor would result in a kill switch being implemented in said genetic code.

So, if this is the case--say they are doing this now, there's nothing we may be able to do once they decide to put us to work. I wager that a civilization intelligent and crafty enough to pull this off would embed a switch in our genome that could not only kill, but potentially work to override our free will in our nervous system, placing us in a catatonic acquiescent trance.

The brain is a series of synapses, after all, and if they could engineer a protein(that could pass the blood-brain barrier) shaped to interfere with the right junctions, assuming they did their research, which I'm sure they would, I don't see this as implausible. Assuming the brain would not short-circuit and go haywire.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 05:34 PM

One of my favorite "Star Trek Enterprise" episodes, "North Star", covers that also.
Posted By: mikew

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:29 PM

Any reasonable attempt to genetically engineer a population for enslaved labor would result in a kill switch being implemented in said genetic code.

So, if this is the case--say they are doing this now, there's nothing we may be able to do once they decide to put us to work. I wager that a civilization intelligent and crafty enough to pull this off would embed a switch in our genome that could not only kill, but potentially work to override our free will in our nervous system, placing us in a catatonic acquiescent trance.

The brain is a series of synapses, after all, and if they could engineer a protein(that could pass the blood-brain barrier) shaped to interfere with the right junctions, assuming they did their research, which I'm sure they would, I don't see this as implausible. Assuming the brain would not short-circuit and go haywire.
...and the ST:TNG episode "The Game" covers this. Seeing all the people walking around staring at their phones seems to indicate we're well on the way.
Obviously not one of my favourite episodes as it's Wesley Crusher-centric. smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:46 PM

Things to remember:

So if I take a course on DC Theory that's not science?

I'm glad you cleared that up for me!

I'll clear that up even further look up what Theory means.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:47 PM

You completely misunderstand the way the Science community uses the word "Theory." Most people like yourself use this reasoning because they don't understand. I'm sure you believe in gravity, right? Then again, considering your mindset, maybe you don't. But, even though you aren't floating off into space, gravity is considered a theory.

How would you know my qualifications? You know absolutely nothing about me.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:49 PM

The reason why I mentioned Heaven is because some spaceships are actually from there including Tic Tac. Sentient Alien races do not possess that sort of technology, theirs is comparable to Earths fore they have a similar tech tree.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:53 PM

Subs,where is your proof? And don't point me to one of your idiotic youtube videos,thanks.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:56 PM

Tic Tac? What do breath mints have to do with this thread topic?
Posted By: mikew

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 06:59 PM

Tic Tac? What do breath mints have to do with this thread topic?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5375283/ufo-aliens-pentagon-video-tic-tac-helium-balloon-eccles/

This is the internet, it's not supposed to be taken seriously....so the more idiotic youtube videos, the better. smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 07:02 PM

LOL! Thanks for that info mikew.

Carry on gentlemen, this has been a fun thread to read.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 07:35 PM

How would you know my qualifications? You know absolutely nothing about me.

Which is why I asked the question, which you have left unanswered.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 08:05 PM

While all of you gents argue contentiously over aliens, Fallen Angels, breakaway civilizations and interdimensional travellers, I think the origin of these craft is obvious;

Florida Man!

I mean he's clearly capable of violating the laws of physics and probability, sometimes appearing in several places at once, perhaps this "tic tac" is one of his myriad means of travel?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Crane Hunter
I think the origin of these craft is obvious;

Florida Man!

Don't forget Florida Woman!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 10:22 PM

Florida Man!

Too bad she’s batshit crazy because she’s pretty darn hot!
Posted By: LB4LB

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 10:42 PM

Florida Man!

Maybe he just forgot their safety word. biggrin

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/27/19 10:54 PM

Florida Man!

She's an 8 hot, but a 10 crazy. That's the danger zone.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 12:10 AM

Thanks for the tip - been around here since 2002 and never used it before. Will use now.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 12:57 AM

Meh, he adds flavor to an otherwise dry place. Besides, sometimes is nice to be reminded other views exist...

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 03:43 AM

[Linked Image]
A photo of a UFO spotted spotted on October 16, 1957, near Holloman Air Force Missile Development Center in New Mexico, which was released by the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 04:02 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 05:22 AM

Since we're talking about UFOs, everyone here should be familiar with the Zeta Reticuli exchange program:

http://www.serpo.org/

https://www.gaia.com/article/project-serpo-zeta-reticuli-exchange-program

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:40 AM

I’m surprised that this is so available. I thought that it was wrapped tighter than this. Release of this information is going to have enormous impact. The exchange program with Zeta Reticuli will change so much of our lives that it will be unlike any societal leap in our history.

Or so ....

copter

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 02:24 PM

Since we're talking about UFOs, everyone here should be familiar with the Zeta Reticuli exchange program:

Amazing.

I guess all the astronauts that went to Serpo were dudes (no children) and didn't like each other (they all went separate ways on return).

Also, no mention of four wheeling on Serpo (they brought Jeeps with them), which is disappointing.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 02:51 PM

Fun read, regardless. smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:05 PM

There could be no exchange program because it takes 1000's of years to get to the nearest system with Sentient Alien life. It would require a spaceship built by all of HumanKind and would have a tiny crew of 3-4 who would have to be in hypersleep the whole journey. There is no Zeta-Retculi and there is no exchange program and for any Sentient Alien race to send astronauts here still takes 1000's of years for them to get here.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:09 PM

Uuuhhhhhmmmmmmm, yeah. That is what we are saying. Surely you saw the humor of the initial post/link and the responses to it.

Humor, tongue-in-cheek responses, making light of it; you know, a little bit of levity.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:12 PM

I think this thread should go down in the "epic" category of SimHQ history along with the "Suicide Kings" thread.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Chucky
Subs,where is your proof? And don't point me to one of your idiotic youtube videos,thanks.

There are some hints mentioned in the Bible after Jesus died on the cross people kicked Mary and Mary of Magdalene out of their house. An Arkangel escorted them and the Apostles out of the town and into the desert where a Spaceship came in and took Mary to Heaven. They describe it as a flying chariot that ascended into the clouds.
More evidence exists on Earth in the form of monuments that were constructed after Noah's flood by Heaven using machinery, each one represents a scientific discovery in an earlier history that was achieved by Angel's on Earth. One is the rock cut in half in Ireland which is where the potato was discovered, for HumanKind people take for granted different food types but for a society that lived primarily on one type of food to discover other food types is a big deal. So there is reference here to a previous history, so why is it that there is more than one history? If a History has a bad ending then that would indicate a reason for it to be restarted, if it is restarted then it effects everyone even Sentient Alien life throughout the Universe is effected.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:25 PM

You really should consider giving it a rest. I’m saying this just as a participant here and not as an Administrator or moderator.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 07:27 PM

Subs,I've never read such a load of twaddle in all my life.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 09:08 PM

Subs, potatoes originated in South America according to fossil records.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 10:25 PM

There are some hints mentioned in the Bible ...

The text of the bible is not proof of anything. It is, at best, second hand information based on the recollection of witnesses which may or may not be accurate.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 10:59 PM

SUBS, if you read histories of other ancient civilization you will find that the stories in the Old Testament were stolen from these civilizations.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/28/19 11:18 PM

I dunno if it's just my age, but I find scientific reality, including General and Special theories of Relativity more wonderful and interesting than all this pseudo scientific biblical revisionist stuff. If you like these things Subs, start reading Von Danikens books, http://www.daniken.com/ They were all the rage about 30 years ago, now not so much.

Another link:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=von+daniken+books&crid=1NDTO3E8SHMP4&sprefix=von+da%2Caps%2C378&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_6

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:17 AM

1/ Stonehenge, crystal skull of Belize ...

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/crystal-skulls/

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:33 AM

I think this thread should go down in the "epic" category of SimHQ history along with the "Suicide Kings" thread.

cheers alien

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:37 AM

I dunno if it's just my age, but I find scientific reality, including General and Special theories of Relativity more wonderful and interesting than all this pseudo scientific biblical revisionist stuff. If you like these things Subs, start reading Von Danikens books, http://www.daniken.com/ They were all the rage about 30 years ago, now not so much.

Another link:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=von+daniken+books&crid=1NDTO3E8SHMP4&sprefix=von+da%2Caps%2C378&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_6

I remember those books. I think I read them all but it was at least 40 years ago. I was reading Heinlein, Asimov, Philip K. Dick, and others at the same time so it all meshed well.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:42 AM

There is the TV show, Ancient Aliens. Lots of nonsense for the most part.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:44 AM

Jeez, you're right it was at least 40-50 years ago.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 12:53 AM

Jeez, you're right it was at least 40-50 years ago.

Yep, we are old people.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 01:51 AM

And I’m an old grognard.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 02:00 AM

+1

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 02:31 AM

I love that show!

If I ever really need to sleep, I watch Ancient Aliens. The leaps in logic, the tying of unrelated things, places, and events....it just shuts my brain off.

You know the Internet joke where, in a serious debate someone writes "But none of this changes the fact that Al Bundy scored three touchdowns in one High School game?" as if that means something? That's the whole show.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 02:32 AM

2239 vs 3261.

That's the view count of the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator versus this UFO thread - at the time of this post...

This is sad.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 03:24 AM

It’s not sad, it’s .... whimsical. ahoy

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 01:19 PM

I love that show!

If I ever really need to sleep, I watch Ancient Aliens. The leaps in logic, the tying of unrelated things, places, and events....it just shuts my brain off.

Anything to do with the Pyramids and the Alien connection generally does it for me. Can't sleep? Youtube, search, pyramid/aliens, guaranteed to be either angry or snoozing in ten minutes,

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ajay

I love that show!

Anything to do with the Pyramids and the Alien connection generally does it for me. Can't sleep? Youtube, search, pyramid/aliens, guaranteed to be either angry or snoozing in ten minutes,

Heaven built the Pyramids, the chamber points to a particular star where there are Sentient Aliens that will someday send some astronauts to Earth. On that races planet there is a similar structure pointed at Earth with a similar shaft so that they know how to get here most likely built by Aliens from Earth called HumanKind who arrived before they were dropped off from Heaven.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by cichlidfan

No...pick a monument and I'll tell you why it was built.
Here's another one:
The horses on the side of the hill in England.
1/ Where the Horse was first discovered.
2/ Where the Horse was first befriended.
3/ Where the Horse was first tamed and ridden.
The type of Horse was an extinct species today the Knights breed horse which stand at 7- 14 feet tall.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:09 PM

Here's another one:
The horses on the side of the hill in England.
1/ Where the Horse was first discovered.
2/ Where the Horse was first befriended.
3/ Where the Horse was first tamed and ridden.
The type of Horse was an extinct species today the Knights breed horse which stand at 7- 14 feet tall.

No. Just plain no. Try asia.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:14 PM

Heaven built the Pyramids, the chamber points to a particular star where there are Sentient Aliens that will someday send some astronauts to Earth. On that races planet there is a similar structure pointed at Earth with a similar shaft so that they know how to get here most likely built by Aliens from Earth called HumanKind who arrived before they were dropped off from Heaven.

Oh. I think I might get it now. Well played Subs smile

I hope.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:21 PM

OK, I'll bite. Explain the Sphinx.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:50 PM

You do know that in the several thousands years from the time the pyramids were built that shaft points to a different point in the heavens now.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by DM

Oh. I think I might get it now. Well played Subs smile

I hope.

Did he just explain how the Stargate works?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 06:58 PM

You do know that in the several thousands years from the time the pyramids were built that shaft points to a different point in the heavens now.

I suspect that in Subs world the stars don't move. After all they have worm holes to hold them in place.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 09:46 PM

I’m starting to wonder if he isn’t just pulling our legs. The post about horses made me think so.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 09:49 PM

I’m starting to wonder if he isn’t just pulling our legs. The post about horses made me think so.

That would certainly make more sense than anyone actually believing the things he has posted. He is doing the same thing on ED's forum as well.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 10:33 PM

[quote=Ajay][quote=Dart][quote=KraziKanuK]

[....]

This can be proven by the use of mica in MesoAmerican structures a thousand years later and also the alignment of Stonehenge with ruins in Iraq and the Eiffel Tower.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 11:25 PM

What about Macdonalds?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/29/19 11:41 PM

What about Macdonalds?

The Golden Arches are all aligned to show the true path to enlightenment through the consumption of mass quantities of saturated fat. Beldar told me this.
Posted By: nadal

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 07:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOzEsBHc7CQ

we might be in situation like this.

of course.... spider side.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 12:40 PM

Possible proof of your supposition here.

Originally Posted by SUBS17;3965216
The freckle is a cigarette burn, its origin happened after Tobacco had first arrived in Wales when someone burned a child deliberately with a cigarette. 1847:book:

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 12:51 PM

See, that’s my point.
Posted By: NH2112

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 03:03 PM

The Universe itself does not permit any object to travel at light speed. your Tau simply grows larger and larger, but to attain the speed of light would entail massing the same as the entire universe.

Actually, tau approaches 0 the closer you get to c. The formula is t=(1-v^2\c^2)^0.5. When v=0 t=1.
Posted By: NH2112

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by LB4LB

Florida Man!

Maybe he just forgot their safety word. biggrin

[Linked Image]

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 03:20 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 05:02 PM

See, that’s my point.

I agree with you. When he transitioned from the wrong to the implausible and absurd it becomes quite clear.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 06:39 PM

July 2 is :

[Linked Image]

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 06:54 PM

The Sphinx is the face of the first Angel that God ever created called "Batch." Batch died because when he was created God had yet to create planets to live on, Batches soul died from soul decay after a period of 400 Trillion years, his chasis(soul) was later rescued by a team that went back in time. The other faces including the one on Mars are those of Angels who were murdered by God including the first female ever created who is called "Angela!" Angela is in fact the face of the Statue of Liberty although its detail is obscured. The face on Mars is Gabriel2 from the Gabriel Batch, there was a situation in the early days in Heaven where Law had yet to be established and God sometimes did not know how to deal with certain situations. Angela is the first female ever created and was instantly rejected by God, 14 Angels from the Gabriel Batch out of 1400 attempted to protect her but God killed all 15 from the black ball which is a wormhole with no exit point that dematerializes matter. Angela was killed by being beaten to death which killed her chasis as well. So the soul dies if it is continuously harmed after death, now days people are protected by the Holy Spirit who teleports the soul prior to death. God since them mourned the deaths of all of them including Batch and Angela and it was only recently that he was reunited with them. Law was established later in their society but it was turbulent times because of Satan in the early days, after Satan was destroyed law was established then broken then established and held since in Heaven with the establishment of Purgatory.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 07:10 PM

Yep, pulling our legs.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 07:31 PM

Yep, pulling our legs.

and toes, arms, fingers and maybe something else male.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 07:43 PM

Yep, pulling our legs.

In other words: trolling.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 06/30/19 08:33 PM

There is 4 of you doing this, how is your Bitcoin doing....I did that.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/01/19 01:59 AM

It's known as taking the p1ss. Well done Subs you got me.

Re Tau, of course you're correct NH2112, I was pulling your leg.
exitstageleft

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/04/19 03:25 PM

If you have Netflix you should watch the Bob Lazar UFO doc, it really makes you think

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/06/19 07:54 PM

A Multiverse is where there is more than one Universe where in fact there is fore history was restarted 1110 times. So each history has its own stack of dimensions at their own location in relation to the Holy Dimension where God was created, all in a straight line. Each History goes to 100 Billion years into the future before it ends and the next one starts. This history is the first where I have ever spoken of it fore this history will not end it just keeps going for all eternity. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

whoohoo
Posted By: FsFOOT

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/06/19 09:45 PM

The Sphinx is the face of the first Angel that God ever created called "Batch."...

Ah so wrong, this is bs. The face of the sphinx for one was not as we see today - it was dog face;
[Linked Image]

A lion that was a dog and the island of the sphinx

However, the scholar Robert Temple and his wife Olivia have published a book of 565 pages in English titled “The Sphinx Mystery, the forgotten origins of the sanctuary of Anubis”, well documented with many elements excavated from oblivion or multiple scattered collections inaccessible to the public, in which he explains: “The moat of the sphinx in the Ancient Empire was known in the Texts of the Pyramids as the lake of the jackal, the channel of God, the channel of Anubis, the Lake of Life …”
port_devant_temple_du_sphinx

The ancient harbor at the feet of the sphinx templePhoto©AntoineGigal-2018

Now there are many references to this throughout ancient Egyptian literature: for example on the altars in the tomb of Tutankhamon in reference to Rostau (Giza), it is cited that its topography is that of water and there is mention of “The house of the lake” regarding the island of the Sphinx. Even Auguste Mariette, who dug around the Sphinx in 1858, admits that the Sphinx enclosure had to contain water of the Nile in ancient times (see references). In the Text of the Sarcophagi, we hear about : the lustral basin, Lake of the Jackal. Why?
Quite simply, because of the academic Temple‘s assertion that the Sphinx was originally made in the image of Anubis (“Jackal” is a bad name translation because there have never been jackals in Lower Egypt, but rather wild dogs) the guardian of the site par excellence, and he proves it with forceful analysis, photos and research.
enclos_du_sphinx

Enclosure of the sphinx the past was full of water

The sphinx would have become leonine towards the Fourth Dynasty when lions were very fashionable in all representations; then the Middle Kingdom Amenemhat II would have affixed this image to his face (and not Cheops). But I will not go into too much detail of the work of Temple here, only a few points here and there. The fact that the original Sphinx could be the representation of Anubis is something I’ve been announcing for years in front of the Sphinx itself to those who accompany me in my tours: showing “in situ” the slope of the back, the tail, signs of erosion from water of the moat.

It should be understood that since antiquity the Sphinx has undergone many restorations, the last modern of which consisted of additions of thick courses of ugly and useless stones which only make the contours of the sphinx appear clumsy and without finesse. This is very visible today in the legs, which now look like huge papier-mache bars. We have pictures from the early 19th century and many later photos and after careful analysis we see big differences in the “modern” restorations and successive ones.

The “Coffin Texts” does not only speak of the lake of the “jackal” (Anubis) but it also mentions: “His name is ‘dog faced’, his size is huge” (verses 1165-1185). Twice in the “Pyramid Texts”, Anubis is cited as being “the height of the West” and the Lake of the “Jackal” is also cited in the book of The Caverns. The outstanding researcher Terence Du Quesne enumerated many references to Anubis “Lord of Rostau (Giza)” in inscriptions and on the walls; he has listed ten sources of this particular title to date.
sphinx_by_shinkel

Painting by K.F. Schinkel, Public domain

It is only after the fifth dynasty that the title “Lord of Rostau” is given to Osiris. Let us recall that Anubis in Egyptian is “Inpou“, “that which has the shape of dog”; he is also known as “The Way Opener” and guide of the souls and is represented under the name of “Upuaout, path opener” at Abydos in the South. He is also “Lord of the Land of Dawn” and as Rene Lachaud excellently writes: “(…) He brings out the Anubis light of initiation that corresponds to the ambiguous moment ‘between dog and wolf ‘ where day and night interpenetrate.” Also, in “The Book of Going Forth by Day” (which is the real title of The Book “of the Dead”): “Oh! Anubis who is with his secrets. Lord of the secrets of the West. Lord of what is hidden.” That Anubis presides on the Giza plateau is hardly surprising because in Giza/Rostau we are at the crossroads of the greatest mysteries. You’ll quickly understand why.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/07/19 12:15 AM

The Sphinx is the face of the first Angel that God ever created called "Batch." Batch died because when he was created God had yet to create planets to live on, Batches soul died from soul decay after a period of 400 Trillion years, his chasis(soul) was later rescued by a team that went back in time. The other faces including the one on Mars are those of Angels who were murdered by God including the first female ever created who is called "Angela!" Angela is in fact the face of the Statue of Liberty although its detail is obscured. The face on Mars is Gabriel2 from the Gabriel Batch, there was a situation in the early days in Heaven where Law had yet to be established and God sometimes did not know how to deal with certain situations. Angela is the first female ever created and was instantly rejected by God, 14 Angels from the Gabriel Batch out of 1400 attempted to protect her but God killed all 15 from the black ball which is a wormhole with no exit point that dematerializes matter. Angela was killed by being beaten to death which killed her chasis as well. So the soul dies if it is continuously harmed after death, now days people are protected by the Holy Spirit who teleports the soul prior to death. God since them mourned the deaths of all of them including Batch and Angela and it was only recently that he was reunited with them. Law was established later in their society but it was turbulent times because of Satan in the early days, after Satan was destroyed law was established then broken then established and held since in Heaven with the establishment of Purgatory.

WHAT ?

can we go back to alien sightings ? how about that famous picture taken at night in the pacific with thousands of lights underwater by a comercial pilot

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/07/19 04:06 AM

Blade, that's actually a natural phenomenon. Biolumenecense* is pretty dang neato.

smile

* I think I could improve on that spelling by adding in more vowels.

On Ancient Aliens, the first three seasons are free on the Roku.

I kind of like the early episodes, where they say "We're not claiming they're Space Aliens, we're just asking the question."

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/07/19 03:27 PM

Blade, that's actually a natural phenomenon. Biolumenecense* is pretty dang neato.

smile

* I think I could improve on that spelling by adding in more vowels.

On Ancient Aliens, the first three seasons are free on the Roku.

I kind of like the early episodes, where they say "We're not claiming they're Space Aliens, we're just asking the question."

iive seen this in real life once, it looks more like a cluster of led in the water, what i am talking about is this,way too bright to be sea creatures, specially at the altitute a comercial flight goes by

https://jpcvanheijst.com/red-lights-over-the-pacific-ocean-august-2014

https://www.pbase.com/flying_dutchman/pacific_eruption

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/08/19 10:42 AM

So what has developed from this "big news" about some military pilots reporting UFO's? NOTHING.

In fact, it's already forgotten about in the media. Now we just wait until the next "important" UFO headlined story to comes up which won't take long and the social media cycle will start all over again.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/08/19 07:51 PM

So what has developed from this "big news" about some military pilots reporting UFO's? NOTHING.

In fact, it's already forgotten about in the media. Now we just wait until the next "important" UFO headlined story to comes up which won't take long and the social media cycle will start all over again.

No as it is a sighting videoed with witnesses that shows an Unidentified Flying Object operating and flying in a sentient species manner with capabilities that exceed what exists on this Earth and most likely the entire Universe. There are levels of technology and the Tic tac is beyond what has ever been seen before in maneuverability and performance. Much can be learned by such a sighting, the important thing is rules of engagement and for one to hold fire with such an incident and do not engage in hostile actions. To instead observe and someday everyone shall find out what that Aerospace craft is and why it is here. Another is the Black Knight which also is interesting to observe, other places to look in space include Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus as those Planets have rings and have Shepherds that maintain them.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/08/19 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by FsFOOT

The Sphinx is the face of the first Angel that God ever created called "Batch."...

Ah so wrong, this is bs. The face of the sphinx for one was not as we see today - it was dog face;
[Linked Image]

A lion that was a dog and the island of the sphinx

However, the scholar Robert Temple and his wife Olivia have published a book of 565 pages in English titled “The Sphinx Mystery, the forgotten origins of the sanctuary of Anubis”, well documented with many elements excavated from oblivion or multiple scattered collections inaccessible to the public, in which he explains: “The moat of the sphinx in the Ancient Empire was known in the Texts of the Pyramids as the lake of the jackal, the channel of God, the channel of Anubis, the Lake of Life …”
port_devant_temple_du_sphinx

The ancient harbor at the feet of the sphinx templePhoto©AntoineGigal-2018

Now there are many references to this throughout ancient Egyptian literature: for example on the altars in the tomb of Tutankhamon in reference to Rostau (Giza), it is cited that its topography is that of water and there is mention of “The house of the lake” regarding the island of the Sphinx. Even Auguste Mariette, who dug around the Sphinx in 1858, admits that the Sphinx enclosure had to contain water of the Nile in ancient times (see references). In the Text of the Sarcophagi, we hear about : the lustral basin, Lake of the Jackal. Why?
Quite simply, because of the academic Temple‘s assertion that the Sphinx was originally made in the image of Anubis (“Jackal” is a bad name translation because there have never been jackals in Lower Egypt, but rather wild dogs) the guardian of the site par excellence, and he proves it with forceful analysis, photos and research.
enclos_du_sphinx

Enclosure of the sphinx the past was full of water

The sphinx would have become leonine towards the Fourth Dynasty when lions were very fashionable in all representations; then the Middle Kingdom Amenemhat II would have affixed this image to his face (and not Cheops). But I will not go into too much detail of the work of Temple here, only a few points here and there. The fact that the original Sphinx could be the representation of Anubis is something I’ve been announcing for years in front of the Sphinx itself to those who accompany me in my tours: showing “in situ” the slope of the back, the tail, signs of erosion from water of the moat.

It should be understood that since antiquity the Sphinx has undergone many restorations, the last modern of which consisted of additions of thick courses of ugly and useless stones which only make the contours of the sphinx appear clumsy and without finesse. This is very visible today in the legs, which now look like huge papier-mache bars. We have pictures from the early 19th century and many later photos and after careful analysis we see big differences in the “modern” restorations and successive ones.

The “Coffin Texts” does not only speak of the lake of the “jackal” (Anubis) but it also mentions: “His name is ‘dog faced’, his size is huge” (verses 1165-1185). Twice in the “Pyramid Texts”, Anubis is cited as being “the height of the West” and the Lake of the “Jackal” is also cited in the book of The Caverns. The outstanding researcher Terence Du Quesne enumerated many references to Anubis “Lord of Rostau (Giza)” in inscriptions and on the walls; he has listed ten sources of this particular title to date.
sphinx_by_shinkel

Painting by K.F. Schinkel, Public domain

It is only after the fifth dynasty that the title “Lord of Rostau” is given to Osiris. Let us recall that Anubis in Egyptian is “Inpou“, “that which has the shape of dog”; he is also known as “The Way Opener” and guide of the souls and is represented under the name of “Upuaout, path opener” at Abydos in the South. He is also “Lord of the Land of Dawn” and as Rene Lachaud excellently writes: “(…) He brings out the Anubis light of initiation that corresponds to the ambiguous moment ‘between dog and wolf ‘ where day and night interpenetrate.” Also, in “The Book of Going Forth by Day” (which is the real title of The Book “of the Dead”): “Oh! Anubis who is with his secrets. Lord of the secrets of the West. Lord of what is hidden.” That Anubis presides on the Giza plateau is hardly surprising because in Giza/Rostau we are at the crossroads of the greatest mysteries. You’ll quickly understand why.

No the Sphinx actually has a persons face and Napoleon actually had a cannon fire at it and shot the nose off.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/08/19 08:17 PM

I thought the nose was a breeding apparatus that encased embryos in mucoid pods known as booglets for rapid deployment upon convicted Egyptian criminal subjects restrained on birthing pads below drip zone as adequate fertilizer to enhance the post-mucoid embryonic eruption cycle. Better fed Reticulans mean better future subjugators.
Posted By: Rick_Rawlings

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/08/19 08:50 PM

No as it is a sighting videoed with witnesses that shows an Unidentified Flying Object operating and flying in a sentient species manner with capabilities that exceed what exists on this Earth and most likely the entire Universe. There are levels of technology and the Tic tac is beyond what has ever been seen before in maneuverability and performance. Much can be learned by such a sighting, the important thing is rules of engagement and for one to hold fire with such an incident and do not engage in hostile actions. To instead observe and someday everyone shall find out what that Aerospace craft is and why it is here. Another is the Black Knight which also is interesting to observe, other places to look in space include Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus as those Planets have rings and have Shepherds that maintain them.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 1303521178520664644.png

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/09/19 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rick_Rawlings

[Linked Image]

Europa? Are you referring to the moon Europa then if you are HumanKind has to send people there because it might lead to new tech!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/09/19 06:58 PM

Love this thread for its sheer absurdity and witty comments. biggrin

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/09/19 07:04 PM

Bonus points if you can guess this sound effect:

http://www.digitpress.com/dpsoundz/def_land.wav

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/09/19 07:05 PM

Is the meaning of that a Lotus Europa ? That seems appropriate that they would be telling us that Europa isn’t for us. Too many problems and limited practicality. Nice to look at, but not for you.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 12:05 AM

I bet Haggart never dreamed his thread would go like it has. biggrin

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 12:46 AM

i'm suprised the mods didnt lock this or moved to pwec when folks started to discuss angels,scriptures and stuff

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 12:56 AM

At least the UFO guys aren't Flat Earthers.

The Mole Men from within the Hollow Earth get really mad at them

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 02:42 AM

Well it wasn;'t really Politics, War, Current Events or Controversy, Dart. We try not to be too mean.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:34 AM

At least the UFO guys aren't Flat Earthers.

The Mole Men from within the Hollow Earth get really mad at them

Speaking of weirdos, did anyone watch the doco (Behind the Curve) on Netflix recently? The one where they debunked themselves but continued on as if nothing had happened. Amusing watch smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 09:20 AM

I've not seen it Ajay but it doesn't surprise me.

I watch a lot of Flat Earth debunking videos. I can't figure out if they are really that stupid,intellectually dishonest or just doing it for the views.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 09:28 AM

Bonus points if you can guess this sound effect:

http://www.digitpress.com/dpsoundz/def_land.wav

Is that the sound of two neutron stars merging, or something like that?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:20 PM

I've not seen it Ajay but it doesn't surprise me.

I watch a lot of Flat Earth debunking videos. I can't figure out if they are really that stupid,intellectually dishonest or just doing it for the views.

People are actually getting hypnotized into believing that the Earth is flat that is where it is coming from, a normal person knows particularly if they have flown in an aircraft that the Earth is not in fact flat.
Posted By: wormfood

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:24 PM

Well, a flat earth does show how the dinosaurs went extinct, see this:
[Linked Image]

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:26 PM

Maybe Flat Earthers are just really, really, really bored and starving for attention? smile

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blade_RJ

i'm suprised the mods didnt lock this or moved to pwec when folks started to discuss angels,scriptures and stuff

People want to know where UFO's come from and why they are here. There is evidence that supports what I stated, in-comparison the object spinning out of Earths solar system that is a few kilometres long most likely is of Sentient Alien race origin but why is it travelling uncontrollably out of the system and into deep space? What happened to it and its crew? Are there more of such Spaceships coming to Earth? Because something like that is what is needed for Sentient Alien races to send a crew to Earth. I can tell you how they would have pinpointed the sun and known to come here, it would have been from a monument type structure on their planet with something that points at our sun. Maybe there was their own equivalent of a biblical prophet like Isaiah or Jesus but of their own Kind that led them to work together to construct a SpaceShip to come here. For Astronauts to travel here from another star it is an enormous sacrifice for them to leave behind their friends and families and people in order to travel here. It takes thousands of years for them to get here in a near comatose hypersleep state that is uncomfortable. Those high performance SpaceShips and Aerospace craft are not from Sentient Alien races they will be from the same people who built those monuments that pointed at our sun in the first place. The very same people who built Stonehenge, the Great Wall of China, statues on Easter Island, roads and bridges across Europe, UK and Ireland. The Pyramids, the horses on the hill in England, rock cut in half in Ireland, Eifel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Encrypted puzzle in between the CIA buildings in Langley, the face and Pyramids on Mars, monument on the moon. Monuments on Belize, South America, Mayan Pyramids(Mayans did not build them but were killed because of what they did there. Masada, Petra, oil patterns Nevada, Persia and many other countries. Underwater structures that indicate where oil is underground. Vatican, castles worldwide...all of them. And of course the Crystal Skull of Belize and people wonder who's skull is it and why? If you want to know it was impossible to build big structures back in the early days, food was scarce and people fought and killed each other over the smallest of matters, there was never any logistics support or funding to drive a single civilisation that would be motivated to build a single monument that I just mentioned. All of them serve a purpose, the roads and bridges in particular were put there to help with trade routes between nations, oil in patterns in Nevada, Persia and many other places is there to indicate where crude oil can be found underground.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:42 PM

Didn't Youtube recently stop recommending conspiracy videos such as 9/11,the Holocaust and Flat Earth? That's one thing they are doing right. Giving these idiots a platform to spout their BS from however isn't. In my opinion of course.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 06:54 PM

Maybe Flat Earthers are just really, really, really bored and starving for attention? smile

I think they need more pancakes...

And a visit to Dunkin Donuts.

Remember munchkins?

"See, Johnny, this munckin is round. Not like this pancake. Johnny, what does this spherical munckin remind you of? Did you know that when the aliens visited our sun with their pancake saucers, they cut out the middle and left behind this rock called Earth, that we love and call home. That left behind their flying doughnuts. And Johnny, guess what's at the middle of those doughnuts? Sheer black hole energy! With those black hole drives, they are able to blink across the universe, supplying planets to every star in the blink of an eye!"

Hmm... Seeing how they believe in flat earth, perhaps munchkin theory is semi-believable.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 11:21 PM

You've been rumbled Sub, give it away. wink

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/10/19 11:52 PM

Me thinks Subs should take up SciFi writing (I mean books) because his ideas will sell. Amazon will publish anything, even if it is crap.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 12:16 AM

What you all have forgotten is Orgone Energy. Orgone Energy is a powerful force that was revealed to us by benevolent visiting aliens decades ago. They revealed it to ancient civilizations, but the knowledge was lost until the aliens once again revealed it.

But the energy must be accumulated.

The Orgone accumulator is a device invented by the famous psychoanalyst and researcher, Wilhelm Reich, whose theories about the role of sexual health in the human condition played an instrumental role in his treatment of patients.

Orgone energy is a cosmic life energy that Reich discovered was responsible for the libido, and proposed to exist everywhere there is life. He came to the conclusion that the "prana", "ki", and "chi" of many ancient cultures were simply different names for the same phenomenon. In his lifetime, he managed to quantify it, measure it, and utilize it to improve the quality of life for his patients.

Reich discovered that a combination of organic carbon-based materials, alternated against metal layers, created a strongly absorbent "sponge" for the ambient Orgone energy in the environment. He later constructed a human-sized box that was built with alternating layers of wool and iron, and this device was dubbed, "The Orgone Accumulator" (abbreviated: ORAC)

The patient would sit inside the box for 30 minutes to an hour, absorbing the Orgone from the box, and pulsating their own energy field with the accumulator's. This produced beneficial health effects, such as improved circulation, dramatic reduction in depression and mental problems, and even the near-total shrinkage of tumors. (For more details, read: "The Cancer Biopathy", Wilhelm Reich)

Although Reich eventually died in prison and his invention went ignored by the mass media, the building plans for the Orgone accumulator were published before his death, free of charge. With an available information, you too can now construct your own Orgone Accumulator and reap the benefits of the vibrant, pulsating energy all around you.

We will not go in-depth on how to cut and place the wood and metal itself; those instructions are freely available through a quick Google search. (search for "orgone accumulator building plans").

An easier way to channel Orgone Energy is to use either a pyramid skull cap constructed like a smooth sided pyramid or a step sided pyramid. Here is a testimonial :

“We did the red energy dome, which was useful—besides being an icon -- it was a useful icon. You probably know this very well, but your orgone energy goes out the top of your head and it dissipates out the top, but if you wear an energy dome it recycles that energy. It comes back down and showers back down on you and, among other things, you remain manly, shall we say, for maybe another 150 years of your life, probably. I think that's a safe prediction to say that energy domes -- if you wore them constantly, night and day -- which I don't do, but there are people out there who do, not too many of them but there are some. We get e-mails from them, so we know they're out there, those people will probably live about an extra 150 years because of all that orgone energy that they're saving and not wasting away.

It was designed according to ancient ziggurat mound proportions used in votive worship. Like the mounds it collects energy and recirculates it. In this case the Dome collects energy that escapes from the crown of the human head and pushes it back into the medulla oblongata for increased mental energy. It's very important that you buy a cheap plastic hardhat liner, adjust it to your head size and affix it with duct tape or Super Glue to the inside of the Dome. This allows the Dome to "float" just above the cranium and thus do its job. Unfortunately, without a hard hat liner, the recirculation of energy WILL NOT occur.”

I know there will be many who do not believe in Orgone Energy, but they would change their minds if they constructed an Orgone Energy Accumulator and used it for just 90 days. You would discover for yourself this miracle shared by a technologically advanced alien culture decades ago. World government know of this and are keeping it a secret because they don’t believe people can handle it.
Posted By: HeinKill

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 06:03 AM

I once built a paper pyramid and kept a beansprout alive for five months with no water then asked myself why i did that
Posted By: BD-123

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 10:23 AM

I think it's all a load of old....
[Linked Image]

Why haven't aliens proven their existence by revealing themselves here? I think when visiting our Solar System the avoid Earth as we would a bad neighbourhood when we visit a city!

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 07:45 PM

You've been rumbled Sub, give it away. wink

It will be better once people are directly confronted with the technology, then they would have to sit and listen. The embarrassment that your group of people get is so bad it will result in silencing you eternally....all of you. You do not represent the population of this planet, nor the scientific community in any way shape or form. Your opinion is nothing to me, perhaps when are all unseated then I'll be laughing loudly in your ear. this technology that you take for granted....gone for ever once you are unseated.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 09:07 PM

Not me. I’ve got an Orgone Energy Accumulator.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 09:48 PM

OK lets say they landed here in droves and it is proved without a doubt there are Aliens what would you do or think now?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 11:06 PM

I'll just repost this:

Which we do of course.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/11/19 11:08 PM

I'll just repost this:

So we should not greet them with "Free Hugs for Aliens" posters ?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 12:21 AM

I hope for the opposite--that they have evolved beyond their primitive predatory behavior and by doing so, managed to survive themselves.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 01:52 AM

We haven't. I doubt if any successful species does. If they do then someone else moves in.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 03:01 AM

I they don't, they kill themselves off and possibly never advance far enough to travel to distant stars and colonize alien worlds.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 03:12 AM

We haven't. I doubt if any successful species does. If they do then someone else moves in.

what if they dont care for that and all they want is to trade ? gold,oil,movies, souls.......what if they arent a ruthless civilization neither a zen altruistic one.....but rather the ones we find are contractors hungry for money like wall street wolfves.
Like that movie with tthe glasses

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 09:54 PM

If they are like that then they are already extinct.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 11:09 PM

While I Iike the They Came For Gold theory for Ancient Aliens, it makes little sense when on considers that gold is rare for us, as we rely on the HUGE band of gold deep in the Earth to bubble up in volcanoes (which is rare for a host of reasons, making it rare in the crust).

But if we had the tech to go anywhere in the Milky Way, we could find a planet or asteroid full of gold and easy to mine...a lot easier than pretending to be gods and demand it as an offering...especially if they're technologically challenged.

Then again, we may be the only planet ever with hot redheaded women, which would make the trip worth it.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/12/19 11:57 PM

They're just waiting it out until we're so connected with technology that we can't function at all without it, and then they'll take full control of the sources. They'll control our thoughts by saturating our minds with alien propaganda.

By then us men (fast becoming the weaker gender) will be practically immobile by obesity and so weak from low muscle mass and a deficiency in testosterone that we'll offer no resistance.

Both genders (oops...all 147 genders) should be plenty plump enough to feed the Alien masses on their many festive holidays. The few skinny people will serve as waiters and dishwashers at these celebrations.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:14 AM

Its all been predicted before. See Damon Knight's story "To Serve Man".

Yes it's a cookbook. wink

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:20 AM

Its all been predicted before. See Damon Knight's story "To Serve Man".

Yes it's a cookbook. wink

Also an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:22 AM

Maybe we will be able to appease them with a fine selection of 80's music.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:31 AM

80's music, eh? Give them live "Master of Puppets".

"Fork with us alien bastages and we'll jab that anal probe into the closest thing you got to an eyeball!"

EDIT: Or do we try to soften them up with some Dennis DeYoung?

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:41 AM

I would expect them to be more interested in the 70s era folks like Walter (Wendy) Carlos, Tomita and Data.

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/13/19 12:53 AM

^ Smooth. Guess we better leave it to the experts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2JL0xABlrQ

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/14/19 02:31 AM

Yeah, that crap doesn't always work out that way...

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/14/19 02:46 PM

I would expect them to be more interested in the 70s era folks like Walter (Wendy) Carlos, Tomita and Data.

Nah, Jean Michel Jarre:

or Klaus Schulze:

and maybe a dash of Michael Stearns:

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/14/19 05:31 PM

<Coming from a fan of Ray Lynch and Enya>...

This is becoming another thread to harvest music from, awesome! thumbsup

Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots - 07/14/19 09:15 PM

I chose the original because I think it's better than The Carpenters cover.

© 2024 SimHQ Forums