homepage

He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!!

Posted By: Haggart

He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!! - 04/19/19 12:43 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/us/bobcat-golfer-attack-trnd/index.html

......... he's attacked by a rabid Bobcat ..... which later attacks a horse on a nearby farm
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!! - 04/19/19 01:19 PM

Nice to see that CNN is reporting such vital news.
Posted By: Haggart

Re: He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!! - 04/19/19 01:54 PM

better than what they usually report on reading
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!! - 04/19/19 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Haggart
better than what they usually report on reading

rofl +1000

Wheels
Posted By: Docjonel

Re: He Was Enjoying a Game of Golf at the Mohegan Sun Golf Course at the 7th Hole When Suddenly......!! - 04/21/19 08:57 PM

19 miles from my home. My wife actually saw a bobcat in our backyard during daylight hours a few months ago. We have a lot of deer and coyote as well. The local coyote population is interbred with the Eastern Timber wolf and are not scraggly little critters. My 9 year old daughter saw one crouched down in the woods on the edge of our property and ran inside to tell me just two days ago. I keep my eye out for them, and have been cautious about letting my kids play outside because of that.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums