homepage

Has anyone heard from Airdrop?

Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 11:59 AM

I haven’t seen him on SimHQ for several weeks and he hasn’t been on Steam in 18 days. He’s been in my thoughts recently.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 12:08 PM

According to his wife on Facebook he's going through a rough patch.

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by F4UDash4
According to his wife on Facebook he's going through a rough patch.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep hoping for the best.
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 12:37 PM

Yes thanks, I have been wondering about him also.
Posted By: WangoTango

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 12:42 PM

Hope his situation improves.

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 01:00 PM

For those on Facebook you can look for the group "Team Fritschie"
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 05:45 PM

I don't use FB or any social media. Could someone who does use FB make a post on his thread? blog? and let him know that many here at SimHQ still care and wish him well and others are Praying for his Healing and Peace in his body. Thanks in advance to whomever would do this.

Don, keep fighting Sir and rejoice in the Blessings all around you. Be Strong Brother!

Be Blessed, Drew
Posted By: MarkG

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 07:09 PM

^ Just seconding what Blade_Meister said, I'd appreciate it as well.
Posted By: shan2

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/29/19 11:44 PM

Ditto.

I hope he's doing better.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/30/19 12:27 AM

Losing Murphy has made me more sensitive about us losing log-term members and friends.

I don’t do Facebook, but if anyone has contact let him know we care.
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/30/19 12:56 AM

Murphy was way beyond just here at Sim Hq, as you know.

He was a classic example of a law abiding American just TOTALLY SCREWED OVER by the system he protected most of his life.

I first got to "know" Murphy when we both built our first home build computers "live" on our Hardware and Software forum here.

I was, at one time in my life, somebody Murphy would have "targeted", We discussed this in private messages, and I am going to keep them private.

Murphy was certainly someone I would loved to had a beer or ten with...we would have laughed alot.

Bless ya brother. angel
Posted By: JimK

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/30/19 01:47 AM

Murphy was a great friend. We had many hours of conversations about his place and the wildlife he loved so much.
Miss him. Talking about Guns and his work as police officer. Feel my mortality slipping away these days.
Posted By: BD-123

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 01/30/19 11:10 AM

I suppose we are all getting to that age now, those that started their virtual flying with EAW and suchlike...I'm nearly 69 and one of the youngest in our virtual squadron. One of our members is 89 in a few days, so he is the same age as the oldest aircraft in IL2 1946!
We still 'fly' regularly, but tend to forget what the mission brief was when the game loads.....

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/05/19 02:42 AM

From Airdrops wife on her "Team Fritschie" Facebook page:

"Don is home on hospice now. He was so happy to walk through that door. We have a bed set up for him in the dining room. He is resting comfortably. He is so happy not to have late night vitals and lab pokes. There is truly no place like home."
Posted By: WangoTango

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/05/19 02:47 AM

Good to hear he is home, and comfortable.
Posted By: JimK

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/05/19 03:54 AM

Don, may your journey from this world to the next,Peace is what we want for you. You are awesome.

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/05/19 11:37 AM

"Don is home on hospice now. He was so happy to walk through that door. We have a bed set up for him in the dining room. He is resting comfortably. He is so happy not to have late night vitals and lab pokes. There is truly no place like home."

It's great that he's home but I will keep him in my thoughts and hope that he somehow still beats this terrible disease. Thanks for the update.
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/05/19 02:07 PM

Blessings of Peace on you and your Family Don.

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

Attached picture God.jpg
Posted By: piper

Re: Has anyone heard from Airdrop? - 02/06/19 12:32 AM

May God bless you and your family, Don. Don't be scared, a glorious journey is before you.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums