homepage

Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree

Posted By: Crane Hunter

Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/29/18 11:49 PM

inb4 Bill Grant.

Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree: Sheriff

Nov 27, 2018
Michael Zhang

You may have heard some nightmare wedding photography stories in the past, but probably nothing like this: a wedding photographer was arrested in Texas this past weekend after allegedly having sex with a guest, peeing on a tree, and making violent threats toward police officers.

WFAA 8 reports that 26-year-old wedding photographer Katherine Leigh Mehta was shooting a wedding at a venue near Weatherford, Texas, when things reportedly spiraled out of control.

Mehta “had been found having sexual intercourse with a male” wedding guest, and the wedding party informed the off-duty sheriff’s deputy who was working security at the venue, according to the arrest report by the Parker County Sheriff.

[Linked Image] Katie Mehta. Mugshot by the Parker County Jail.

After Mehta was told her behavior was inappropriate and asked to leave, she reportedly left the building, yelled near a fountain, and then “went to a tree nearby and began to urinate.”

Deputies say they noticed “a strong odor of alcohol” and later found a bottle of prescription alprazolam (AKA Xanax) in her jacket. Mehta was arrested and taken to jail while making death threats toward the officers’ families, the report says.

In addition to working as a photographer, Mehta is also a swimsuit model who works under the name Max McIntyre.

Mehta’s sister tells WFAA 8 that Mehta was actually the victim in the story, claiming that Mehta had been given a spiked drink and taken advantage of by two men. She claims her sister’s loud outburst was actually cries for help.

Mehta was released shortly after her arrest on $10,738 bail. She currently faces charges that include public intoxication and a felony charge of obstruction or retaliation.

[Linked Image]

https://petapixel.com/2018/11/27/we...with-a-guest-and-peed-on-a-tree-sheriff/
Posted By: LB4LB

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 12:04 AM

Booze and Xanax, eh?! That girl better wake up and get some help. She is playing with fire. Hopefully this extremely embarrassing event will do the trick.
Posted By: Dart

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 12:37 AM

The upside is that friends and family will be talking about this wedding and reception for fifty years.

It will become a family legend.
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 12:53 AM

I'll just leave this here for reference:

Beware, gents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...arrested-allegedly-having-sex-guest.html

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 07:39 AM

The wench in question cleans up nicely.

Although it would seem that she would benefit from more training on how to behave properly.

Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:33 AM

So did the guest who had sex with her at the wedding also get in trouble for "inappropriate behavior"?
Posted By: CyBerkut

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Dart
The upside is that friends and family will be talking about this wedding and reception for fifty years.

On the downside, they may not have much of a wedding photo album...
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:48 AM

My ex wife had a drink spiked in a bar one evening, we had a good idea who did it too. Then a few months later a friend of both my ex and myself had her drink spiked in the same bar, the same person as we suspected from the first occasion was working in the bar both nights. I was with my wife on the first occasion and the change in behaviour was both sudden and dramatic and it really spoiled our night out. On the other occasion I was at home when my wife called to ask me to come and rescue both of them, the friend was totally out of her mind and a real handful to get home.

The bar was the one of the ones in the hotel that my family had only recently sold, we had a word with the new owner about the incidents but there was no real proof that we could accuse someone of.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by CyBerkut
Originally Posted by Dart

On the downside, they may not have much of a wedding photo album...

Maybe there is an option for Playboy or such?

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Alicatt

Maybe there is an option for Playboy or such?

Playboy could sure use the business. They're desperate.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 05:35 PM

There are those who'd like to blame intoxicants for her behavior, however in my experience this is typical redhead conduct.

Everything is as it should be.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Crane Hunter
There are those who'd like to blame intoxicants for her behavior, however in my experience this is typical redhead conduct.

LOL I fully concur with your redhead assessment sir since I myself dated a couple of them in the past.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

LOL I fully concur with your redhead assessment sir since I myself dated a couple of them in the past.

My ex was on the reddish side of blond and her brother was full ginger …. explains a lot wink

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 05:49 PM

My ex was on the reddish side of blond and her brother was full ginger …. explains a lot wink

It must be those exotic Celtic genes!!

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

It must be those exotic Celtic genes!!

heh they both had the "excitable" nature generally ascribed to those of the red hair biggrin cuss2
Posted By: LB4LB

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 09:31 PM

While I agree with the "redhead" stereotype thing, there are other variants too. I dated a half Italian / half Cuban girl in my younger days. She was a trip.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 09:50 PM

My current sandwichmaker is of Brazilian, Italian and Irish descent, and her plumage contains a hint of red, she's as volatile as you might expect.
Posted By: cichlidfan

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 10:18 PM

My current sandwichmaker is of Brazilian, Italian and Irish descent, and her plumage contains a hint of red, she's as volatile as you might expect.

You have someone who makes sandwiches for you? Must be nice.
Posted By: Fracture

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 10:21 PM

1. Since when did SIMHQ become a gossip rag?

2. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for writing this woman off as a drug-addled whore. She may well have been drugged and raped.
Maybe consider ALL the facts before jumping to a conclusion.
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Fracture

2. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for writing this woman off as a drug-addled whore. She may well have been drugged and raped.

Please reference the hot/crazy index before stampeding around on your high horse.
Posted By: ArgonV

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 10:55 PM

+9000 frown
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:11 PM

Do you have facts that the rest of us aren’t privy to ?
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 11/30/18 11:15 PM

Obvious exhibitionist who is self-medicating with xanax AND drinking...hmmm

Sorry for you folks who don't get out much but, no one had to give her anything.

She was quite capable of getting herself into all the trouble she needed. rolleyes
Posted By: Khai

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 12/01/18 04:00 PM

so.. woman gets trashed and has sex .

big news.

why post it here?
Posted By: MarkG

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 12/01/18 08:44 PM

Having dated only a single female, I never had the opportunity to experience a crazy. I'll never have any fun crazy woman stories to share. frown I was robbed.
Posted By: W-Molders

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 12/02/18 12:50 AM

my kinda girl...
Posted By: YvonneGrant

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 08:16 AM

This is a terrible situation, this shouldn't happen to anyone. A wedding day is one of the most important day of the life for everyone. I think that each girl had a dream about her wedding. And when at your happy day happens something like this it is hard to forget. I started to plan my wedding when I was 10 years old. I knew that venue, food and flower to choose. I knew the taste of my wedding cake. I have chose the dress and shoes. Of course when I got married last year, it was not exactly the wedding from my childhood dream, but it was also a fantastic day of my life. We hired a wonderful company for sound and light effects https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/wedding-events-services and they made this day more magical and unique for me.
Posted By: Vaderini

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 10:45 AM

I agree with you, but how in hell did you unearth this topic somewhere from the bowels of the forum?

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 10:59 AM

Hmmm....interesting development here.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Vaderini
I agree with you, but how in hell did you unearth this topic somewhere from the bowels of the forum?

And within the first 3 posts of the day he/she joined.... very suspicious.

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 01:03 PM

Any connection with Bill?
biggrin

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/13/20 01:24 PM

2nd one to do it in a week.
Posted By: Master

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/14/20 08:10 PM

In this particular situation I am more apt to believe that this woman was taken advantage of. If anyone has ever had someone they know get a drink spiked their behavior gets very odds and the action of this woman make it seem like someone spiked her drink. Im not sure why she would spike her own drink while working photography at a wedding.

Then the question becomes does she have a superscription for xanex? does she have a history of abuse of alcohol and xanex... did her toxicology screen show xanex or something else?

But in this case im going to error on her side and say someone tried to or did rape her after giving her something.

Doubt we will ever know as the follow up story wouldnt be interesting enough to make headlines like the initial story did.

Someone do some digging and figure it out for us.
Posted By: Vaderini

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/14/20 08:23 PM

2 bucks it was our old "girls dream of getting raped" friend Mechanus

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/14/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Master

Someone do some digging and figure it out for us.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article240425071.html

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Vaderini
2 bucks it was our old "girls dream of getting raped" friend Mechanus

I remember his comments. I also remember reading multiple websites that actually agreed with him to some degree (don't shoot the messenger, this sure as hell isn't MY message)!

At the time I was seeking internet advice for ways to keep the sparks flying for a long long time (my concerns were unfounded). I concluded that most internet relationship advice/info is garbage, especially most of those Cosmo-type articles. That I should just stick with what I know, and what works for me...being a fit and romantic 80's guy. yep

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 12:38 PM

Re-visiting this once more...

I think mentally healthy women in a loving trusting relationship just want you to be a little assertive sometimes, to show that you passionately desire them. But never with aggression or anything beyond that.

OTOH, batsh!t crazy people are another matter...

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by MarkG

OTOH, batsh!t crazy people are another matter...

Unfortunately many of the hot women are also batsh!t crazy. biggrin
Posted By: DM

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 12:55 PM

Hot.
Single.
Sane.

Pick any two. As they say.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 01:09 PM

Yup. My last girlfriend was kinda hot but she turned out to be a psycho. MGTOW all the way from then on for me.
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Wedding Photographer Had Sex with a Guest and Peed on a Tree - 07/15/20 03:10 PM

I search for her photos and she is hot. She will be very popular in prison.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums