homepage

Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?"

Posted By: Pooch

Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/07/18 01:17 AM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C520A1EA8C2F5F611E08C520A1&FORM=VIRE

Then you'll appreciate this trailer. I liked Split. Think I'm going to like this, too.
Posted By: KraziKanuK

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/07/18 02:11 AM

No longer available.
Posted By: JimK

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/07/18 02:17 AM

Must be a regional video, worked fine for me. No longer interested in these type movies. Use to.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/07/18 10:35 AM

"Split" proved to me what a great actor James McAvoy really is.
Posted By: bones

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/10/18 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
"Split" proved to me what a great actor James McAvoy really is.

I agree. I was hoping for an Oscar nomination for him.

I was also very leery about "Split" because it was an M. Night Shyamalan movie and IMHO his movies have sucked since 'Unbreakable."---to which I am happy about the ending of Split and the new trailer for "Glass."

Here is the trailer from above:

v6,
boNes
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/10/18 12:55 PM

Agree Bones. Shyamalan had a string of crappy movies but he seems to be back on track now. The worst ones IMHO are "Lady in the Water" (snoozefest) and "The Happening" (so absurd it was like a comedy).
Posted By: bones

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/12/18 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Agree Bones. Shyamalan had a string of crappy movies but he seems to be back on track now. The worst ones IMHO are "Lady in the Water" (snoozefest) and "The Happening" (so absurd it was like a comedy).

After watching "Devil" we decided that Night's movies are good if he's not directing, haha.

"The Visit" actually wasn't too bad, but a little cliche. I forget which movie it was where they did a market research on it before release and found that as soon as people saw his name attached to the title, they were negative about the movie. So his name was removed from the title.

v6,
boNes
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/15/18 05:36 PM

I loooove Unbreakable, so this is a wish come true (I hope). I will go to see this in the theater. smile
Posted By: Pooch

Re: Remember The Ending to M. Shyamalan's "Split?" - 09/16/18 12:01 AM

I think that this may be turning into a much larger franchise, like the DC and Marvel universes. The Phsychiatrist says something very telling, I think. She says that the field she is in, studying people who think they are super heroes, is growing. There may be a lot more such people out there.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums