homepage

Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo .......................

Posted By: Crane Hunter

Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 01:00 AM

The son of a good friend of mine, after 7 years of medical school and training, has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts for him and his family. He really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.
Posted By: Airdrop01

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 01:12 AM

Is his supposed to be a joke?

Veterinarian?
Posted By: shan2

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 01:12 AM

Eeeeeew...

hahaha
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 01:49 AM

What a b1tch!
Posted By: Haggart

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 02:02 AM

sheep ?
Posted By: nadal

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 02:15 AM

Koko got her smartphone?
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 02:22 AM

You got me. I literally LOL'd on that one!!
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 03:56 AM

He should have waited till she was semi-coherent and ambulatory...

Then got her a date with Bill Clinton!
Posted By: No105_Archie

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 01:38 PM

biggrin
Posted By: Bill_Grant

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 02:21 PM

HA!
Even *I* didn't want to share that one.... biggrin
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Unfortunate, another victim of #MeToo ....................... - 02/20/18 02:58 PM

This made me laugh out loud thumbsup
© 2024 SimHQ Forums