homepage

The Force Awakens - behind the scenes

Posted By: Chaz

The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/11/15 02:16 AM

Fresh out of Comic Con!! xwing lightsabers

Posted By: JimK

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/11/15 02:52 AM

To many years of the most excellent SciFi movies ever made. Yeah, who would not want
to be an actor and not be included in it. Just WOW. Love it. thumbsup
Posted By: Meatsheild

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/11/15 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JimK
To many years of the most excellent SciFi movies ever made. Yeah, who would not want

and i've not seen a single one duck
Posted By: Top Gun

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 05:06 PM

can't wait! bananadance
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Meatsheild

That's because you're like 20 years old right? wink
Posted By: No105_Archie

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 08:04 PM

Just to get this straight...there is a new SW movie coming out...... right ? and in it Han Solo says to Chewie ..."we're home".......right ?

or is this something else ?
Posted By: mugwump

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 08:04 PM

I was into it until the 3:02 mark and then I saw that hairy bell-end with goggles. That thing had better be nothing more than background scenery.
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: No105_Archie
Just to get this straight...there is a new SW movie coming out...... right ? and in it Han Solo says to Chewie ..."we're home".......right ?

or is this something else ?

Yes, everything you said concerns the video linked in the first post. You have probably seen the trailers, but this is a behind-the-scenes clip of the same movie. It's just J.J. Abrams fanning the flames to keep interest hot for the movie which is due at the end of this year.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/13/15 11:27 PM

That was for Comic Con. They didn't want to put out a trailer again until the Fall, but they wanted something for the fans to show how they're treating the movies. I'm very impressed. Also, I don't want to see a bunch of trailers ruining the movie.
I watched the panel on youtube, it was ok. Carrie, Mark and Harrison showed up, which was pretty cool. Of the new cast, only Gwendoline "Brienne" Christie seemed to be into it and very excited. It was hard to tell if they were nervous about spilling the beans about something or annoyed to be there, Adam Driver in particular. I don't think they were briefed on what they were allowed to say.
Posted By: Jayhawk

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/14/15 12:40 AM

I already posted this in the Outer Space forum, so why not post it again here?

At the very end of the video, when the panel stands up, Carrie Fisher notices the slight difference in height between her and Gwendoline Christie. biggrin
Posted By: Smokin_Hole

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/14/15 01:24 AM

Which means you can't share the love billions of fans have for Jar Jar Binks. Sad. So sad...
Posted By: Jedi Master

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/14/15 02:23 PM

Just think, you could see them all in less time than you spend on Arma 3 in a single week...

The Jedi Master
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/15/15 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk
I already posted this in the Outer Space forum, so why not post it again here?

At the very end of the video, when the panel stands up, Carrie Fisher notices the slight difference in height between her and Gwendoline Christie. biggrin

She towers over just about everyone.

Wheels
Posted By: TerribleTwo

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/15/15 11:13 AM

Harrison Solo is the only one that still looks like the same dude. Carrie fisher went to pot. And the black dude looks like what-his-name, kinda goofy.

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/15/15 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TerribleTwo
Harrison Solo is the only one that still looks like the same dude. Carrie fisher went to pot. And the black dude looks like what-his-name, kinda goofy.

Mark Hamill didn't age so well but at least he stayed away from the drugs as far as I know.
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/17/15 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: TerribleTwo

Billy Dee Williams - 78
Harrison Ford - 73
Mark Hamill - 63
Carrie Fisher - 58

Old age tends to make us all look like Yoda at some point.

Wheels
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/17/15 06:05 AM

Didn't Mark have a bad accident years ago that hurt his movie career? His voiceover work is really impressive though.

Re: The Force Awakens - behind the scenes - 07/17/15 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite
Didn't Mark have a bad accident years ago that hurt his movie career? His voiceover work is really impressive though.

Yes, the bad auto accident you are referring to actually happened before filming started for Empire Strikes Back. That's why you see some odd lines and slight scarring on his face. His facial appearance from ANH to ESB noticeably changed.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums