homepage

Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing

Posted By: Haggart

Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 01:38 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...ticle-1.1879437

All the lawsuit money in world won't bring back his manhood but maybe with stem cells they could grow him a new one
Posted By: Wireman

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Haggart
Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing

With a headline like that we may see and interesting picture on milk cartons in the near future.
Posted By: Snachito

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 04:15 AM

OMG!! That would be...........man I don't know........man that SUCKS!!!
Posted By: vocatx

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 06:20 AM

Maybe they didn't find enough to work with?
Posted By: Destructis

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 09:50 AM

He is a grown man, why would he go for a circumcision in the first place? That violates number one in my rule book. No sharp objects near the boys.
Posted By: mikew

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 10:16 AM

At least he had a coice, although it seems he did not choose wisely.

It really annoys me that infants (both male and female) are forced though this procedure as infants for 'cultural' reasons.
Posted By: WangoTango

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Haggart
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...ticle-1.1879437

All the lawsuit money in world won't bring back his manhood but maybe with stem cells they could grow him a new one

Do these stem cells come in extra large ?

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Destructis
He is a grown man, why would he go for a circumcision in the first place? That violates number one in my rule book. No sharp objects near the boys.

I have heard more than one woman refer to the look as "ant eater". Still too late in the game for a make over.
Posted By: Peally

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Destructis

Some people are incredibly insecure wink

It's like boob jobs, it's just not right.

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 05:14 PM

I for one support boob jobs. just wish my wife did.
Posted By: TankHunter

Re: Alabama Man Goes To Hospital for Circumcision and Wakes Up to Discover His Penis Is Missing - 07/26/14 05:22 PM

The doc wasn't named Ramsay Snow by any chance was he?
© 2024 SimHQ Forums