homepage

Old Age

Posted By: Dogsbd

Old Age - 07/16/14 02:01 PM

Yep....

Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 02:20 PM

He retired after he made "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Can't say I blame him for multiple reasons. smile
Posted By: MarkG

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 02:43 PM

I can only hope to look as good in my mid-'80s. jamesbond

Another Bond still kicking, now in his late-'80s...

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 02:49 PM

Moore is actually a year or two older than Connery!
Posted By: No105_Archie

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 02:59 PM

Old age sucks and I'm not even close to these guys. Your night vision gets crappy, and arthritis farks up your manual dexterity.
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 03:22 PM

Reminds of a meme I saw recently with a pic of Connery: "A book fell on my head. I can only blame myshelf."
Posted By: NH2112

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 03:33 PM

I don't think anyone else looks as good as Christopher Lee.
Posted By: December

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 04:04 PM

Who cares, we all get old and die. I am sure he had a much better life than mine.

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 04:05 PM

Originally Posted By: NH2112
I don't think anyone else looks as good as Christopher Lee.
Yes, for a 90+ year old he has an amazing amount of energy. Saruman can still kick it! lol
Posted By: Dogsbd

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: No105_Archie
Old age sucks and I'm not even close to these guys. Your night vision gets crappy, and arthritis farks up your manual dexterity.

I always say that the only thing worse than getting old is not.
Posted By: carrick58

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 06:30 PM

reading
A day above ground is a lot better than being below it. With that said getting old reeks.

image hoster

pic upload

image upload

photo uploading
Posted By: Forward Observer

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 07:48 PM

I think Elke held up a bit better than Ursula. At least Elke is kind of a cute old gal. Ursula is just scary, but then she always was.

However, since I will be 70 next year myself, I can only look at young girls and look for the old cute ones who have money because they outlived one or two husbands.

Still, at my age, there is not a day that I wake up that something on my body doesn't hurt like hell. Sometimes even my hair hurts. Can one actually get arthritis in their hair?

The only fix is to struggle out of bed, take some Ibuprofen, and then get moving. The pain usually dies down in a few hours.

Get ready for old age---it's a real hoot! old_simmer

Cheers
Posted By: Murphy

Re: Old Age - 07/16/14 07:57 PM

Age doesn't matter much to me, I have to keep this place running, no matter what.
So I just keep on tickin'......

I think I'm pretty old now, but haven't got the time to check.
Posted By: Cold_Flying

Re: Old Age - 07/17/14 12:05 AM

Getting older is fine. You get to watch your kids grow up, you get to relax inside your mind with collected wisdom, and you learn that the simple pleasures have marvelous depth that perhaps only age can reveal.

And when I`m truly useless to myself and others, my kids will put me on a small sheet of floating ice and push me out to sea.

It will be... glorious. angel
Posted By: carrick58

Re: Old Age - 07/17/14 03:04 PM

popcorn

Elke has always been my favorite. I can understand why the inspector , in the film A Shot in the Dark, Kept letting her out of Jail. Where ever she walked flowers grew.
Posted By: Canuck

Re: Old Age - 07/17/14 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: No105_Archie

You always been like that!
Posted By: No105_Archie

Re: Old Age - 07/17/14 04:43 PM

FARK off Canuck ....what do Nova Scotians know about anything anyhow......just Newfies who got lost on the way to Toronto biggrin

Quote:
I always say that the only thing worse than getting old is not.

This is a very good quote smile
Posted By: Ajay

Re: Old Age - 07/18/14 01:08 PM

Youth is wasted on the young.

But then again, if i ever pull my pants as high as Connery has in that pic..well...it's time for the viking arrows on the boat.
Posted By: Murphy

Re: Old Age - 07/18/14 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ajay
Youth is wasted on the young.

But then again, if i ever pull my pants as high as Connery has in that pic..well...it's time for the viking arrows on the boat.

Oh ain't that the truth.....lol......
© 2024 SimHQ Forums