homepage

Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S.

Posted By: Reschke

Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S. - 12/31/19 10:24 PM

So a long time ago I had these sent to me from one of the guys at Fighter Systems when they were shutting down. I built one and then proceeded to offer up the plans to anyone out there for free since they had given them to me for free. Well I got out of flight sims for a while and I honestly used my old one I built for fire wood in the fire pit outside one cold bourbon drinking night. Fast forward to now and I am getting back into the great flight simulation game and will be building one of these again real soon. So without further comments....

Attached picture dimen2.jpg
Attached picture H.O.T.A.S.S. RPI.jpg
Attached picture instruct.gif
Posted By: Sokol1

Re: Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S. - 01/01/20 04:54 PM

Sample of one, build in 1997 and actually used with vintage CH Flighstick and CH PRO Pedals, gameport versions converted for USB with Arduino PRO Micro + MMjoy2 firmware.

[Linked Image]

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/760/051/full/estante.jpg?1477830926

From this topic: https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4329494/ch-flightstick-pro-ch-pro-pedal-usberization
Posted By: Reschke

Re: Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S. - 01/04/20 10:03 PM

Looks pretty good Sokol. I bet it did the job nicely for what you wanted at the time.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S. - 01/05/20 04:07 PM

Advise: don't Google "Flight Systems HOTASS"
Posted By: AIRWOLFMUTLEY

Re: Wayback machine simpit on a budget...Fighter Systems H.O.T.A.S.S. - 01/05/20 10:15 PM

Looks pretty good Sokol. I bet it did the job nicely for what you wanted at the time.

I'm still use it today, with some adaptations. Very easy to use. I don't need to pin the devices to the table. Put it all of it in a corner of the room and when I need it, just put it near the table and connect the cables.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 SimHQ Forums