homepage

LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end.

Posted By: oscarklein

LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end. - 09/13/11 02:10 PM

LB2 works fine in my windows vista 32 bit PC . The only problem is i cannot play campaigns. I,m stuck with single mission because when i click end mission the game freezes up. Does anybody know what causes this or how to prevent this so i can play the campaigns?
Posted By: Flyboy

Re: LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end. - 09/13/11 02:47 PM

There have been many things tried in order to prevent the after-mission crash, and some things worked, on some PCs, for a while. However, I, for one, now have this problem consistently and although I have tried just about everything - nothing solves the issue for me now.
Posted By: oscarklein

Re: LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end. - 09/13/11 03:37 PM

Well , that leaves me only with one option! Put the CombatHelo team under immense pressure to release operation kickstart LOL!
Posted By: The Punisher

Re: LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end. - 11/25/11 07:35 PM

I had a similar problem. Installing the application Compatibility Toolkit with "Phoneix Fix" fixed the problem.
clapping
Posted By: Flyboy

Re: LB2 works fine but i get a crash after mission end. - 11/26/11 05:13 PM

The Punisher - I wasn't so lucky that Phoenix's fix solved the problem. And I can now confirm that my problem is down to my USB joystick. Whenever it is unplugged, I get no end-of-mission-crash. But obviously I can't play the damn game with no joystick!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums