homepage

Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere?

Posted By: ADorante

Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere? - 07/23/10 05:47 PM

Hello!

For my vacation with an old Win98SE computer I'm looking for some BDG patches for the first Rowan's Battle of Britain. The old bob-ma.org website is no more and Google doesn't seem to find any other alternatives, only the official patches from Empire Interactive. That's sad.

Running BOB2WOV on the old rig is not possible - I tried it already.
So I'm coming here and asking humbly if anybody has still some of those patches archived?
I'd take them all, any version and would try them out.
Do I recall correct that also TrackIR support was patched in by the BDG?

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: McGonigle

Re: Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere? - 07/23/10 08:19 PM

Here you go:

http://home.comcast.net/~jmaleski/Battle_of_Britain_stuff.htm

Thanks to good old Maususer! thumbsup

Happy landings on your vacation. smile
Posted By: ADorante

Re: Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere? - 07/24/10 09:25 PM

Thanks McGonigle. That will help me a lot.

My gratitude goes also to Maususer, who left his site open after all these years. The first BOB, its BDG patches and especially the work which went into the project shouldn't be obsolete/forgotten.
Posted By: CloseCombat

Re: Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere? - 05/27/11 04:03 AM

Exactly what I have been looking for as well ... googling didn't find Maususer's website only some archived websites associated with the BOB Mig-Alley Developer Group (BDG) who made the patches. Alas the links to the various patch downloads led to to long dead sites or worse redirected to "malicious" (according to Norton 360) sites.

Thanks for hosting the stuff for original BOB!
Posted By: 33lima

Re: Are there still any pre-BOBII-BDG-patches for the 1st BOB somewhere? - 05/14/19 10:08 PM

This is worth having, for anyone playing, or considering playing, Rowan's original - RogerRoger's new graphic mod:

[Linked Image]

Details and download links, including for the complete sim, are on the BoB2 forums at A2A: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68079
© 2024 SimHQ Forums