homepage

MCAS Miramar

Posted By: MADMARK_22

MCAS Miramar - 10/19/07 05:37 PM

Here are my shots from Miramar,

We'll start with a little MAGTF action

and we'll roll in to some Rhino shots, Huch and Chicken really put on a HOT show this being their last, the vapes were there and they HIT IT BIG

A Carrier Configuration Pass which we dont get to often with the Rhino

This is the photo pass wich you boys on the East coast usaully get every show, but us West Coast boys have to wait for a low show to get our photo pass as its not incorportated into the normal hich show

This is Huck and Chickens Carrier Break on Saturday

And This is Their High Speed Pass on Sunday

Screech in Double Nuts Showing off his ability back up and turn in cirlces

How about a low level pass with a Mig 17

John Piggot Spicoli's Dad in his SU-26

Jewel Stets the Strike Eagle down ever so slightly

A little Air Force Heritage

Sean D. Tucker on his low and slow pass

Double the fun with the Patriots

Patriots show there colors

How about a Sneak pass from Thunderbird #6 Samatha Weeks

Lets see how tight the F-16 can atually turn and Tunderbird #5 Ed Casey Happily Abliges

A low show Thunderbird Break

What the hell its a low show lets throw in another Sneak pass from Thunderbrid #6 Samantha Weeks

And the final Pitch up from the Lead Solo Ed Casey
Posted By: Arthonon

Re: MCAS Miramar - 10/20/07 12:08 AM

Nice shots, MADMARK! I went on Friday, and decided not to go on Saturday because of the weather, even though I had already bought grandstand tickets. I almost went on Sunday but the line to get in was huge, so I decided not to.
Posted By: ForSquirrels

Re: MCAS Miramar - 10/20/07 07:09 PM

Nice catch with the last shot of the T-birds! Wish I got to see some of the vapor stuff at the shows I went to this year. Between this and your last round of pics looks like you got some pretty good stuff.
Posted By: Lucky

Re: MCAS Miramar - 10/21/07 05:29 AM

Nice pics. Good to see something a little different with the helos and the refueling demo.
Posted By: MADMARK_22

Re: MCAS Miramar - 10/22/07 04:41 AM

Thanks guys. Ken I was in town on Friday, but i got in too late to get to the show. Saturday was bad weather but made for excellent vapes. Sunday was a lot better from the weather perspective, but there was still lots of humidity for good vapor shots. When i got in there wasn't any line at all i was there at 0800 and 4th in line on sunday. all around a great show.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums