homepage

Water effects

Posted By: Dante-JT

Water effects - 03/11/06 10:38 PM

We're currently testing a new 3rd party rendering output capable of latest shaders technology, so far we're impressed by the results and how easy it's been to transfer current JT content (models, textures, cockpits) to these new more advanced graphic specs:

It's already flying very smoothly here, excellent performance, and it's very cool, I'll bring a video soon with these shader effects. But this new 3rd party rendering system is still in beta, but this also means we can watch closely how it develops and request flightsim-specific features when and where its needed.

In the other news, the already huge library of models for JT is still growing up with the Roland II air defense system:

And currently in production, the ARA Bahia Buen Suceso, one of the merchant ships used to ferry supplies from Argentina to Port Stanley:

Posted By: Skii

Re: Water effects - 03/11/06 11:39 PM

Wonderful work. This sim is looking astonishingly good.

There is an atmosphere and 'look' to this game the no lomac screenshot could achieve for me.
Posted By: semmern

Re: Water effects - 03/12/06 12:04 AM

Holy crap! That looks amazing! \:D
Posted By: Paradaz

Re: Water effects - 03/12/06 02:42 AM

that water looks very similar to BF2 - very impressive.
Posted By: vince-16

Re: Water effects - 03/12/06 06:46 PM

WOW!! Everything is very impressive!

I think Jet Thunder will be the sim to convince me to upgrade my old graphic card \:\)
Posted By: Lemon

Re: Water effects - 03/12/06 09:21 PM

Wow...
Posted By: Aladar

Re: Water effects - 03/12/06 11:47 PM

Water looks incredible. Hopefully it'll be FR friendly.
Posted By: CHDT

Re: Water effects - 03/15/06 01:04 PM

Frankly...

.... WOW
Posted By: big_les

Re: Water effects - 03/15/06 05:41 PM

Lovely! But I can almost hear my PC at home weeping into its pint...

Ah well, perhaps one day!
Posted By: piper

Re: Water effects - 03/15/06 11:29 PM

I must agree... Please include alot of options to adjust your beautiful graphics.
Posted By: Spliff

Re: Water effects - 03/16/06 03:53 AM

Very nice!!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums