homepage

New video and update

Posted By: Dante-JT

New video and update - 08/02/04 09:01 AM

I've just posted a new video of the flight sim in action, showing latest developments: http://www.thunder-works.com/news.htm
Posted By: HarryR

Re: New video and update - 08/07/04 07:45 AM

Thanks for the updates, your sim is looking very nice and will be a great addition to our hobby. The falklands airwar is still an emotive issue with many people in the UK and this sim may well make people think of just how brave BOTH sides were.

A few years ago we were visited by some VIP Argentinian airforce personell who came to see the Harrier, I can only imagine what went through their minds when they saw the Argentine airforce 'welcome to stanley airfield' sign that 1 Sqn had bought back with them...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New video and update - 08/07/04 09:17 AM

Looking good \:D

Are you planning on having native TrackIR support?

Dano.
Posted By: Dante-JT

Re: New video and update - 08/07/04 03:50 PM

HarryR: thanks for the positive comments and interest! ;\)

Dano: yes, we will have TrackIR support, the company NaturalPoint kindly sent to us a TrackIR unit plus SDK so we can have develop native support in the flightsim.
Posted By: BeachAV8R

Re: New video and update - 08/11/04 06:08 AM

Great stuff..I browsed your forum and downloaded the 2 "unofficial" videos of the A-4 dogfighting and they looked really great. The fluid movement of the aircraft the pilot was dogfighting against (another A-4?) seemed very realistic and the relative motion appeared to me to duplicate that "floating through the air" sensation that you often see in HUD films of similar engagements.

Great work guys..!

BeachAV8R
Posted By: Skii

Re: New video and update - 08/13/04 09:12 AM

Looking good guys - very very good

\:D
Posted By: Rick.50cal

Re: New video and update - 08/13/04 09:59 PM

Looking forward to the day we can fly this sim! \:D
© 2024 SimHQ Forums