homepage

Rainbow Six Extraction

Posted By: RedOneAlpha

Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/19/21 07:46 PM

I guess will never get a true sequel to the original R6.

Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/19/21 09:44 PM

Biggest load of crap I've ever seen...

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/20/21 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Trooper117
Biggest load of crap I've ever seen...

Hahaha! Yep, I just don´t get it, well I do because it´s Ubisoft but they already had a limited time event called Outbreak in R6 Seige which is basically the same crap!. Why not make a whole new game in that theme with a new IP? Ubi really knows how to kill a franchise!

Patriots might have been a good sequel but still, anything after R6 Raven Shield (R6RS3) is a utter turd if you ask me.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/21/21 10:52 AM

Guys, I miss the classic R6 games just like the rest of you do but RS: Siege was a HUGE commercial success for Ubisoft so they will continue on their current creative direction. There's no going back.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/21/21 01:06 PM

Yes mate, but no one seems to think about how great the original games were... you would think they would be gagging at the bit to make a decent modern version.
Posted By: wormfood

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/21/21 02:29 PM

I maintain that Wildlands, while not much of a R6 game, and despite the nonsense plot, was a hell of a lot of fun.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/21/21 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by wormfood
I maintain that Wildlands, while not much of a R6 game, and despite the nonsense plot, was a hell of a lot of fun.

Both Wildlands and Breakpoint are very fun games to play in cooperative mode in my opinion. What's funny about Wildlands is that the plot is indeed nonsense but that didn't stop Netflix from making a movie based on it. biggrin

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1488606/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_13

Re: Rainbow Six Extraction - 06/21/21 03:25 PM

Thanks PM, never knew there was a movie based on Wildlands.

For me, Wildlands and Breakingpoint feed off of what Splinter Cell was (3rd person view). We now get into the debate of 3rd person view vs FPS, which again for me killed the FPS gener. Lastly, GR is far from what it was when it first came out with it´s 3 expansions.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums