homepage

Homefront: The Revolution

Posted By: Gunnyhighway

Homefront: The Revolution - 05/20/16 03:36 PM

Ahem!...No thread about that game?....hum interesting!

I am playing it and I discovered an great game, without major bugs. For example to exit out of a trash container where one is hiding (the word on the screen is "Hit enter",) hit the key for jumping and one will get out. Real minor bug.

The game might become boring after 24 hours of game play, but 24 hours of SP is a good average for that type of game especially for sessions of 12 hours of game play at the time.

Those who love tactical co-op will enjoy the game on-line, some missions are attractive.

Is it realistic?...yes it could be if you do not use the aiming assistance option and set a high degree of difficulty.

Overall, the story, in a way, projects some dimensions that could be compared to "Stalker" and "the Division". John Milius (the director of Conan the Barbarian, Red Dawn released in 1984) was a consultant for the story of the game.

It is a revival of the American spirit directly borrowed from Red Dawn released in 1984.

The graphics are great, the physics are realistic and you can kill or get killed with a bullet in the melon!...Very unusual for those day and age!

PS: if you purchased the game, a word of advice, get four resistance members to cover your back and keep moving, fire and movement! There is no time to admire the scenery, even if some times you wish you'd be a tourist, otherwise, you will end up taking a dirt nap!!!...just saying!...lol!
Posted By: Aeronautico

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/20/16 04:33 PM

Refreshing to read this since it was half-trashed by the reviewers. I surely hope you're right, since I found all pre-release videos rather appealing.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/20/16 07:21 PM

I have no ideas why it was trashed by the pseudo-journalists!...It might be competing against some other games!
Posted By: frinik22

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/22/16 05:25 AM

The game was started by Crytek( Their UK studios) so it can't be a bad shooter. In you overlook the ridiculous premise of a country of 21 million half of them starving) people still using oxen & donkeys to pull carts occupying the still most powerful country in the world then you have a decent open-world shooter. I have seen trailer and vids and frankly it doe snot look bad at all. It's using the cry engine so the graphic are probably fairly compelling. Honestly having a guy like John Milius who produced trash like Conan and Red Dawn is not a major selling point for me but...

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/22/16 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: frinik22
If you overlook the ridiculous premise of a country of 21 million half of them starving) people still using oxen & donkeys to pull carts occupying the still most powerful country in the world

As I understand, it is an alternative reality where the two Koreas are one, and leading the technological r/evolution of this century: there are a couple of videos detailing the situation and I was referring to these too in my earlier message. They make the premise very plausible indeed.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/22/16 06:06 PM

Well I've been playing... and agree with the mainstream on this one... terrible game as is, buggy, ugly... and little to know tactical play. jmo
Posted By: Master

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 02:01 PM

I played it a bit and got a refund. Very Buggy, and atrocious AI that got in the way more than anything else or just ran against walls until shot. Then the missions weren't very fun at all. Just a corridor shooter basically disguised as an open world game. I was very disappointed. I had hoped it would at least be a fun coop game but nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Do not recommend.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 02:47 PM

With the reviews I've been watching, plus the comments from you guys, I'm steering well clear on this one... Now, just have to wait for a decent sale on Fallout 4!
Posted By: Snakeyes

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 03:37 PM

I bought it and played for a short while then got a refund. It's the same tired FPS concept. Not worth the AAA game price IMO.
Posted By: PFunk

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 04:16 PM

Thanks, guys. Not into wasting money.
Posted By: kludger

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 05:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably pick it up in the Steam winter sale, once it's cheap and patched.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 10:06 PM

Interesting how all the remarks don't mention the MP.

Can you just buy the game in SP?

lol!

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 10:14 PM

It doesnt have MP. It only has 4 person coop and that doesnt change the fact that everything else in the game was horrible. (the guns were cool but way too overpowered.)

Its just a bad game IMO. If you like it more power to you I guess.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/23/16 10:42 PM

Ya, I played the 4 player co-op, it's ridiculous... run fast here, shoot some bad guys, run fast here, defend, run here then escape... all so fast, no time for actual teamwork or tactics.

plus ugly, laggy, and just a bad game... like I said, IMO, but it seems like it's the majority.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Magnum
run fast here, shoot some bad guys, run fast here, defend, run here then escape... all so fast, no time for actual teamwork or tactics.

What a chaotic experience this must have been!....Just like combat!...Things happen in a flash!...Training is paramount!

I enjoy the experience of chaos in that game, so realistic, the player must adapt to survive. Then the co-op is awesome with efficient communication and realistic coordination...Tactical Fire and Movement prevails!

Such a great game for me!

For those who like footage of raw game play instead of words, 33 minutes of tactical challenge. The fps fluctuates between 40 to 60 during the footage. Then the AI is at the most difficult level:

https://youtu.be/GJ5OxEDIM9Y

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 11:39 AM

Only you Gunny, would start a thread wondering why no ones talking about it... then when people do, pointing out they don't like it, you get all defensive. lol

oh well, glad you like this total POS, I hate it. imo IMO IMO

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 11:45 AM

Only you Gunny, would start a thread wondering why no ones talking about it... then when people do, pointing out they don't like it, you get all defensive. lol

oh well, glad you like this total POS, I hate it. imo IMO IMO

ha ! ha! ha!...This is an offensive post!...Are you making it a personal thing?...Do you feel offended because I like that game?...lol!
Posted By: Grunt0331

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 02:15 PM

I think you guys are being a little too hard on Gunny. Clearly a lot of people are not liking Homefront, but there are positive reviews out there. Heck, even RPS said it had the potential to be great, although it is flawed.

Give it some time, it could turn out to be a half-way decent game.

Besides, Magnum, don't tell me you have never enjoyed a real stinker of a game that the majority of the game playing public despised? Didn't you even enjoy Battlefront Hardline? neaner

Gunny is just being defensive since all of your comments are making him think twice about whether he wasted his money, or not. lol.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 02:31 PM

C'mon guys, it's ok to have different opinions, after all we are all different smile

I still don't like what I've seen, I'm pretty sure I won't be buying it regardless behindcouch

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 04:33 PM

I like you Grunt0331, heck you can meet my sister! smile

I give you what is in the back of my mind since you seem to have a charming personality:

Here is another video of Homefront2 game play. As you will see I did not experience any delays, lags, technical glitches, etc… or other corridor effect, overpowered firearms, etc…. The game AI is at the most difficult setting and most of the time the game runs at 60 fps.

The game company controls the creation and design of their products. However, the gamer also has some control. It is the responsibility of the gamer to play a game on an appropriate gaming machine with updated drivers. It is also the responsibility of the gamer to recognize its own tactical limits. Blaming game company for playing on a machine below specs with old drivers and graphic settings unrealistically high moreover, with a rigid tactical approach, is all too common and sad. Yet, it is the gamer's mindset that controls the frustration level, not the game.

Finally the promise of outstanding game play on future competitive products should not take away from the objective perception of what is already finished and ready for consumption.
Once that is understood, the game can be a blameless agreeable experience.

https://youtu.be/_YdREGul0Ik

enjoy!

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 07:29 PM

Good for you Gunny, glad you enjoy the game.

I thought it was #%&*$# myself and got a refund.
Posted By: Jedi Master

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/24/16 08:45 PM

I hope they patch it up and it becomes a worthy sale title. I can't say I'm surprised it's not impressing on release, as that seems to be the exception instead of the rule today, but I didn't buy it yet either so I have no ostrich in the race.

The Jedi Master

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/25/16 05:30 PM

Some of the posters are less than TRUTHFULL when they post that they played "Homefront: The Revolution" and that the game is unplayable, etc... I checked their account on STEAM, and they don't or did not owned that game!...

What a refreshing approach!...

Busted!!! rofl
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/25/16 05:52 PM

The videos reviews and gameplay I've seen were all positive. I dropped my preorder only because I'd picked up a few games and wouldn't get to it right away. I'll buy it though, prob when I see it around $20 on Steam or disc with Steam key on amazon.
That type of gameplay isn't for a lot of people.

*Keep in mind, some play it on console. It's the same game either way, but not everyone will show on Steam.
Posted By: Snakeyes

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/25/16 06:29 PM

I purchased the game for the PC from Steam. I didn't totally dislike what I saw, but it didn't really grab my interest either so I got a refund. For me, $60 USD is a lot to spend on entertainment software and I expect a lot of entertainment value from it. I'll likely repurchase it during a winter sale when the coop has been fleshed out with additional missions and the game has been polished with some patches.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/25/16 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Gunnyhighway
Some of the posters are less than TRUTHFULL when they post that they played "Homefront: The Revolution" and that the game is unplayable, etc... I checked their account on STEAM, and they don't or did not owned that game!...

What a refreshing approach!...

Busted!!! rofl

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night lol.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

*Keep in mind, some play it on console. It's the same game either way, but not everyone will show on Steam.

True and gamers using console post on the bottom of the menu in "Miscellaneous/Console Gaming" which is a space reserved at this effect, and not here which space is reserved for Tactical PC gaming. yep

Hence, posters here are PC gamers!

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 01:18 AM

It would be interesting to see how valuations of the game differ inside and outside of the US, if they do.
I suspect that natives wink are more keen, and used to the "invading" scenario than the "invaded" one. hahaha

exitstageleft

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Aeronautico
It would be interesting to see how valuations of the game differ inside and outside of the US, if they do.
I suspect that natives wink are more keen, and used to the "invading" scenario than the "invaded" one. hahaha

exitstageleft

That there is an ethnocentric dimension and a political bias in those posts is indubitable.

Moreover, some post emanate from players that never played the game, and wish to support friends posting, ignoring who owns what. Also, other posters might have played the game on console and posted on the wrong part of the site creating (willingly and not willingly) confusion between Console and PC. The PC version of that game is fine, only the console version experienced difficulties.

Today, that thread is the echo of a disheveled rioting narcissistic mob. yep

You should have seen SimHQ ten years ago; it was the tactical gaming common sense HQ, and the reference for accurate observation of games. sigh

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 04:50 PM

exitstageleft

That there is an ethnocentric dimension and a political bias in those posts is indubitable.

Moreover, some post emanate from players that never played the game, and wish to support friends posting, ignoring who owns what. Also, other posters might have played the game on console and posted on the wrong part of the site creating (willingly and not willingly) confusion between Console and PC. The PC version of that game is fine, only the console version experienced difficulties.

Today, that thread is the echo of a disheveled rioting narcissistic mob. yep

You should have seen SimHQ ten years ago; it was the tactical gaming common sense HQ, and the reference for accurate observation of games. sigh

Or it could just be that some people dont like the game and you cant come to terms with it. I also dont particularly like being insinuated as a liar or that I dont know what a tactical game is.

The game is rubbish. Maybe after a few patches it wont be but it was on launch. That is my opinion based on the fact that I played the PC version on release day.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 05:30 PM

True and gamers using console post on the bottom of the menu in "Miscellaneous/Console Gaming" which is a space reserved at this effect, and not here which space is reserved for Tactical PC gaming. yep

That's not really true and you shouldn't assume that. These days games that are released on consoles and PC at same time, don't differ much if at all in between platforms, other than better framerate on PC if you have good hardware. I own all 3 platforms (PC, XB1, PS4) and I don't restrict my discussion of the console games to the console subforum if there's a better discussion of it on one of the PC subforums, that's especially true for tactical games like Battlefield, The Division, Far Cry etc.

The reviews on Homefront have echoed what I see in this thread, a flawed game which has potential if they polish it (unfortunately the same thing as the the 2011 Homefront game).

If you enjoy the game enough to overlook the current flaws then that's great, but many of us will be annoyed by the flaws enough to not want to spend our time and money on it.

Personally I hope the dev team uses the negative reviews and feedback to improve the game to the point where it becomes much better, for now I will leave it on my wishlist to pick up sometime later when it's cheaper and hopefully improved via patches.

Diablo 3 started off as a massive disappointment on launch and I regretted buying it, but the dev team were wise enough to use the feedback from negative reviews to fix it and turn it into one of my favorites and one of the most popular games on all 3 platforms.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 05:47 PM

Exactly right Kludger. Some of us are on both pc and console platforms--including Magnum.
I'm 99% pc these days, but if I see a discussion on the console forum about a cross platform game I'm interested in, I'll jump in. Just because I don't have it on console is usually irrelevant. For example, The Division. That fits in Tactical and certainly Tom Clancy forums, but also in console. I'll jump in anywhere I want to about the game. Same for Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Far Cry, this game any other cross platform game.
The point is, you shouldn't call people out like that since you don't have all of the facts. They could play on Xbox, PS or with Steam, borrowed from another account.

It's frustrating sometimes when people don't agree with you. However, if you've got the game and you really enjoy it, you're better off than the others. You got a good game out of it and hours of enjoyment, they got frustration and anger. Consider that enough of a win without calling people out.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 08:47 PM

Quote:

what a stupid statement... no where in the topic, post topic, or master does it say PC... I know, I made these land and armor sections before you ever were a member.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/26/16 10:37 PM

Quote:

what a stupid statement... no where in the topic, post topic, or master does it say PC... I know, I made these land and armor sections before you ever were a member.

What a pedestrian statement!!!..

Then what is the goal of "Console gaming" in the "Miscellaneous" chapter?...Because you made those ones too, don't you remember?

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 12:57 AM

Ditto!

Quote:

I have, and the change is disheartening. And it reflects on the active base I believe, so that I often wonder why am I still bothering.
Posted By: xIGuNDoCIx

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 01:27 AM

You can't really argue the fact that the game has performance issues (PC side) when the Developer openly admits/acknowledges that it is not where it should be on the titles official forums. With that being said I had high hopes for this title but will wait until the Devs sort it's problems out first.

"But we're also aware that performance - particularly frame rate - is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live." ~ DSDBCraig (Dambuster Studio Dev)

Source - https://www.homefront-game.com/forum/index.php?threads/homefront-the-revolution-is-out-now.15354/

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 01:47 AM

Quote:

I have, and the change is disheartening. And it reflects on the active base I believe, so that I often wonder why am I still bothering.

Same here!

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: xIGuNDoCIx
You can't really argue the fact that the game has performance issues (PC side) when the Developer openly admits/acknowledges that it is not where it should be on the titles official forums. With that being said I had high hopes for this title but will wait until the Devs sort it's problems out first.

"But we're also aware that performance - particularly frame rate - is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live." ~ DSDBCraig (Dambuster Studio Dev)

Source - https://www.homefront-game.com/forum/index.php?threads/homefront-the-revolution-is-out-now.15354/

Sure!...but it does not say, it is ugly, unplayable, etc....

I made 2 vids; here is one : https://youtu.be/_YdREGul0Ik

The fps is between 40 and 60, the vid is shot from my PC!...
Besides none of you substantiated anything you complained about.
Posted By: Linebacker

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 03:28 AM

IMO, don’t review a console game in the tactical simulations forum unless you’re looking for trouble.

The console is the lowest common denominator platform so if it runs on the console, it’s a console game. It doesn’t matter if it also runs on the PC.

If the game runs poorly on either platform, then the thread will end up in a console vs PC war.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 04:00 AM

Quote:

Sure!...but it does not say, it is ugly, unplayable, etc....

I made 2 vids; here is one : https://youtu.be/_YdREGul0Ik

The fps is between 40 and 60, the vid is shot from my PC!...
Besides none of you substantiated anything you complained about.

I dont think the Cryengine is ugly at all or the game is necessarily unplayable but when a game (any game) has a variation in 20FPS that is far from from being optimized. I would rather wait and see if it gets fixed instead of playing a game (again any game not just this one) that shudders and judders with inconsistent frames. I have a monster PC that should by definition handle anything (including Homefront) but from what I have seen with players who have the same hardware as my own (and by your own admission) the game clearly has its issues in that regard. Also the majority of the complaints about the game are related to it's poor PC optimization. As for your video is everything at max settings?

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 08:27 AM

By that video posted it looks very good to me. Then most FPS nowadays impress me, and I don't know how it plays but I like what I've seen. I like the amount of debris scattered around, which you'd find in a situation like that and that add greatly to the realism. I will probably buy it, maybe on sale.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 03:34 PM

As for your video is everything at max settings?

No it is not!...And I don't cry about the Cryengine!

Is "Monster PC" a brand?

It is a HD vid:

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Linebacker
IMO, don’t review a console game in the tactical simulations forum unless you’re looking for trouble.

The console is the lowest common denominator platform so if it runs on the console, it’s a console game. It doesn’t matter if it also runs on the PC.

If the game runs poorly on either platform, then the thread will end up in a console vs PC war.

Agreed!...And instead of throwing a storm of tantrum posts in the tactical simulation forum, moreover, which are not even substantiated, one could state at least for the sake of lucidity, on which platform one is playing the game. The debate would then gain in clarity and lost its apparent confusing and ambiguous approach.

When I read the gamers commentary on Steam, it seems that there is a difference of performance in relation to the platform used.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 04:54 PM

Agreed!...And instead of throwing a storm of tantrum posts in the tactical simulation forum, moreover, which are not even substantiated, one could state at least for the sake of lucidity, on which platform one is playing the game. The debate would then gain in clarity and lost its apparent confusing and ambiguous approach.

When I read the gamers commentary on Steam, it seems that there is a difference of performance in relation to the platform used.

The game is the same on console as on PC, as are most AAA games nowadays, so no one is going to really call out the platform unless they are discussing trying to co-op with other players or if a problem is specific to the platform, and in this thread you had people complaining of the same things on PC and XB1, and the reviews on both platforms mirror the comments here.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 04:55 PM

Is "Monster PC" a brand?

It is a HD vid:

Nice attempt at humor, please try again because you are a NO-GO at this station. screwy

Not quite sure where all your negativity towards everyone is spawning from. I never once bashed the game I just pointed out what everyone else is complaining about (to include the games developers) on performance ON PC! I think the game has the potential to be a fun and exciting game once the bugs are worked out. So take a step back and relax it's just a game!

Crying at the Cryengine - What the Hell are you on about man - seriously?

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 05:06 PM

Is "Monster PC" a brand?

It is a HD vid:

Nice attempt at humor, please try again because you are a NO-GO at this station. screwy

Not quite sure where all your negativity towards everyone is spawning from. I never once bashed the game I just pointed out what everyone else is complaining about (to include the games developers) on performance ON PC! I think the game has the potential to be a fun and exciting game once the bugs are worked out. So take a step back and relax it's just a game!

Crying at the Cryengine - What the Hell are you on about man - seriously?

As you said it is just a game, some attempt to relax the debate can't be hurting, besides you are in no position to tell me if I am cleared to make a joke. On what authority?....lol!..."really!". Try to keep those post professional instead of trying to shift it on a personal level and character attack!...The debate is not about me but about a game. Stay focused!

Is "Monster PC" a brand?

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 05:09 PM

Quote:
Is "Monster PC" a brand?

I think the more relevant question is, is Homefront: The Revolution a good game? (Clearly the consensus is that it needs some work)

Remember stay focused! thumbsup

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: kludger

The game is the same on console as on PC, as are most AAA games nowadays, so no one is going to really call out the platform unless they are discussing trying to co-op with other players or if a problem is specific to the platform, and in this thread you had people complaining of the same things on PC and XB1, and the reviews on both platforms mirror the comments here.

Right, the platform didn't matter, the initial discussion was about the game design itself. Gameplay, not about how it ran on whatever hardware.

I suspect the price point may have something to do with it too. $60 is steep for a pc game--console too, but it's more accepted there.
If the game came out at $30-40, people might have liked it more and hung onto it as a bargain. For $60 it better impress right away. Most games suffer from this IMO, not many are worth $60.
Once the price drops, you may find this becomes popular.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite
[quote=kludger]

Right, the platform didn't matter, the initial discussion was about the game design itself. Gameplay, not about how it ran on whatever hardware.

I actually saw a video with the game ran simultaneously on 3 different platforms (PC, Xbox, PS2) on a split screen, which was demonstrating the difference in Frame Per Second, shading and processing power.

There were notable differences between those 3 platforms.

The game did not run exactly the same on the platform used.

Then I beg into differ, it is also how it ran, for example quoting Magnum: "plus ugly, laggy, and just a bad game... like I said, IMO, but it seems like it's the majority.". It seems to me that it was more than just the gameplay, from the beginning of that thread.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 06:01 PM

I actually saw a video with the game ran simultaneously on 3 different platforms (PC, Xbox, PS2) on a split screen, which was demonstrating the difference in Frame Per Second, shading and processing power.

Then I beg into differ, it is also how it ran, for example quoting Magnum: "plus ugly, laggy, and just a bad game... like I said, IMO, but it seems like it's the majority.". It seems to me that it was more than just the gameplay, from the beginning of that thread.

Yes the 3 platforms will have framerate differences but no differences in the quality of textures, gameplay etc, which are the meat of the criticism.

I think at this point either you are just arguing for the sake of argument or you are tone deaf, enjoy your game, the rest of us will wait to see if they improve it.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 06:30 PM

nothing like a little heated discussion to bring a old forum out of near death. wink

but then again I'm not surprised SimHQ as a whole hasn't died yet... oh well.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 06:45 PM

nothing like a little heated discussion to bring a old forum out of near death. wink

knockitoff biggrin

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 07:11 PM

Yeah this place is mainly an ad serving ghost ship haunted haunted by us old cranky ghosts biggrin

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 07:13 PM

knockitoff biggrin

I like this one too: tactical

In the past, posters would have exchanged with each others exact setting reference to get the game to play smoothly. Today, it is very different!....

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: kludger

you are tone deaf

Stay frosty!

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 07:53 PM

knockitoff biggrin

I like this one too: tactical

In the past, posters would have exchanged with each others exact setting reference to get the game to play smoothly. Today, it is very different!....

Yea these days they just call each other liars and ask why they are even here since they dont know what tactical games are.

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 05/27/16 08:13 PM

What is a tactical game?....huu I think I forgot!.... rofl

Re: Homefront: The Revolution - 07/25/17 07:26 PM

Its in the newest humble bundle for 15 bucks. https://www.humblebundle.com/saints-row-bundle
© 2024 SimHQ Forums