homepage

Saitek/Logitech programming software

Posted By: WangoTango

Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/17/19 07:05 PM

I tried programming via the controller's software. I have a Logitech X56. I wanted to take advantage of the "mode" feature of the hotas. I spent quite a bit of time. But I just did not have any luck syncing the controller and the game. Has anybody had luck with this programming software and WOTR ?

I went back to programming via in game settings. It is so much easier, but it limits the number of programmable buttons obviously.
Posted By: Wolfstriked

Re: Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/18/19 09:38 AM

Wango,I use the X56 throttle and find I cant map certain buttons and the ones I do map are not set as repeatable.Any idea whats wrong on my end?

Re: Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/18/19 03:05 PM

I have the newest version, the Logitech grey one. Do you have the same, or do you have the Saitek blue version ?
I am able to map every button and axis. Are you programming via the controller software ?

Re: Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/18/19 11:50 PM

Sorry,I actually have the X55 Rhino.It looks the same but with green lights.I never used the controller software and just rely on the game itself to map.Gonna try installing the software and see if that fixes anything.

Re: Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/19/19 03:54 AM

DOH! I saw repeat and thought it was set to repeat as default but you must go into advanced option for each button and add in repeat there.

Re: Saitek/Logitech programming software - 04/19/19 04:58 PM

Glad you sorted it out.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums