homepage

WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack

Posted By: jerbear

WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/09/19 11:02 PM

I have asked Sandbagger to remove my skin Mods from his page and I assume he will be doing this when he has the time.

Ovs has recently shown me how I can do much better and I am in the process of doing these improvement.

Also, a number of the skins in the MODs will interfer with new skins that are being prepared for the 2020 update.

I am currently working on deleting the earlier posts on these Mods but evidently it's going to take some time as it appears I have to delete my posts individually.

Jerbear
Posted By: elephant

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/10/19 06:37 AM

Nice! thumbsup
Posted By: hoongadoonga

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/10/19 06:44 AM

Excellent jerbear. Thanks.
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/10/19 03:44 PM

Nice work on all of them! Be liberal with the designs... I did many the same. A lot of mine are fictitious, and were done to add more personality to the game. Some I can back with photos, but I had to do like you did and speculate on other plane models.

Don't be afraid to explore the options though... it's making the game more and more atmospheric the more you add.

Keep it coming...

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/11/19 12:06 AM

Thanks Ov

That means a lot coming from you. I thought about, and probably should have contacted you and asked you how you felt about me playing around on you turf. Thanks for being so generous.

Jerbear
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/11/19 01:35 AM

Nah... you know what.. at this point.. have fun. Just make sure you don't reuse the same skin over and over.. meaning pick one base skin and build on it. Otherwise to recopy and recopy will degrade the quality.

Don't thank me... I should be thanking you for all the work that you keep doing. It's keeping things alive and pumping more and more life into areas of the game we just had nothing for at the time.

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/11/19 02:13 AM

I will take that advice with thanks.

Jb
Posted By: Sandbagger

Re: WOFF UE Jasta 54 and More Skin Pack - 12/11/19 03:17 PM

Hi all,
'Jerbear' has created a Jasta 54 skin pack (Albatros D.III, D.V and D.Va, Fokker D.VII and Pfalz D.III).
The download is available in the 'User Mods Pages' (User skins).

User Skins

The page is dated 11th December 2019. If you don't see that date, clear your internet cache or refresh the page.

Mike
© 2024 SimHQ Forums