homepage

Greetings

Posted By: Kazius

Greetings - 09/23/16 01:40 AM

Hello, just want to introduce myself. I play ED with The Nephilim. Normally play using a different TS however there is only 2 of us in another community who play ED and I hope to find more people to fly with.

Currently I am working with The Nephilim to unlock engineers and modify our ships. Unfortunately I accidentally sold my Fed Assault Ship so I'm now working on upgrading my Anaconda instead. So if anyone needs a semi decent tank to grind bounties with let me know smile
Posted By: The Nephilim

Re: Greetings - 09/23/16 11:35 AM

Yes Kazius is very knowledgable with the engineers and helped me a bunch.. We also did a bounty hunt in a Haz res zone the NPC's did not stand a chance..

I am almost done with the Engineer unlocks and have a few upgrades already.. Hopefully we can get some of the usuals on TS to play some elite again..

I know a couple still do so lets get together and do some has rez in Empire space.. I think we where in Lavigny Duvall Space and bounty hunting there because there is a 20% Bonus for just being there and Bounty Hunting.. A lot of Credits to be made in Empire space..
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Greetings - 09/23/16 01:20 PM

Greetings Kazius. I don't team up (I'm a loner,but do play in Open) but welcome to SimHQ smile
Posted By: DukeIronHand

Re: Greetings - 09/23/16 08:08 PM

Greetings to all.
ED is a great game and loads of fun.
Posted By: WingNuts01

Re: Greetings - 09/24/16 07:18 PM

Welcome Kazius!
Neph I've been under the weather this last week. Should be on today.
Wingy
Posted By: adlabs6

Re: Greetings - 09/24/16 07:23 PM

Welcome!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums