homepage

Free 7 days of Premium time

Posted By: Clydewinder

Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/16/17 11:44 PM

redeem this code on the www.mwomercs.com website after you login on the REDEEM tab under PROFILE

MechWarriorOnline_Gift_2017
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/17/17 02:23 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: JohnnyChemo

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/17/17 01:27 PM

And if you log in and play one match on Dec 27 you’ll get a little Christmas gift goodie bag from PGI too - including a couple of Hero mechs!

https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/260109-happy-holidays-from-pgi-dec-27th/

Might have to find my mech keys and take one for a spin!

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/28/17 03:15 AM

ya nice deal. a bunch of B bills and MC plus 2 hero mechs in March. pretty cool holiday promotion
Posted By: jenrick

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 06:35 PM

Gracias! I had done the one about playing on the 27th, wasn't aware of this one. Daddy needs a Mauler!

-Jenrick

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 07:21 PM

I downloaded the game and watched a youtube video. Haven't started up yet, but it looks like a lot has changed in the garage. That skill tree business is a little crazy. I assume that took the place of perks and penalties for each mech?

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 07:51 PM

There are still some quirks but the modules are gone...thank god

For any mechs that you had mastered or elited you should have enough HSP historical XP to convert fot the skill tree. 91 points max per mech.

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Clydewinder
There are still some quirks but the modules are gone...thank god

For any mechs that you had mastered or elited you should have enough HSP historical XP to convert fot the skill tree. 91 points max per mech.

There is also a new Stalker variant with ECM that has Raw K written all over it...

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 08:31 PM

Hmm, may need to check that out if they aren't completely outclassed now.

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 12/31/17 10:28 PM

I don't have a clue what all of this means. LOL

Attached picture 20171231162348_1.jpg

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 12:10 AM

that's a refund for all of your old skill experience and modules.

when you select a mech and hit skills, hit ADD SP at the top right, then select USE AVAILABLE SKILL POINTS and move the GSP slider over until you have 91 points available ( maximum )

then you can use those 91 points to unlock nodes on the various skill trees. for example, stalker you probably want to unlock a bunch of SURVIVAL nodes to buff armor and maybe mobility to increase turn & torso speed, then a bunch in Firepower depending on your build. the "reduced laser duration" nodes are pretty good if you are running standard or ER lasers.

catch me on TS if you want a walk through the first one

Attached picture skill tree.png

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 12:47 AM

I experimented some today. I did find the sliders, but I don’t want to waste what I have.
I can buy a new mech. The Supernova looks like my kind of mech. Do you still have to have 3 to master them or is that done away with?
Played one round. Having a hard time getting my controls set up. New mouse plus trying to remember the controls isn’t easy. LOL
I’m assuming MW5 will have the same controls, so might as well get used to them again. Got a couple of kills in my Warhammer. A little team damage in the process,but oh well. LOL

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 02:24 AM

don't need 3 chassis any more... YAY. you can max out up to the 91 skill nodes even if you only own one of the mech type

Warhammers are great. Have not tried Supernova

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 04:20 AM

That makes me feel better about taking in a new mech. Money was so slow to come before I hadn’t tackled a new line since the Timberwolf.
Posted By: - Ice

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 09:53 AM

I wanted to play this game so bad simply for the iconic mechs such as the Timberwolf, Warhammer, etc. but for some reason, I always found it difficult to play... which is weird because I can play War Thunder (tanks) just fine. frown

Re: Free 7 days of Premium time - 01/02/18 06:40 PM

I’ve been spending some time in WT with the tanks lately. Slow to unlock tanks, but fun.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums