homepage

What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW

Posted By: malibu43

What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW - 03/04/17 09:20 PM

The wife is out of town and I wanted to try some CW matches. When I went to make my drop deck I could only select IS mech. How do I used my clan mech in a CW match?

Also in the process I left the SHQ unit (oops). How do I rejoin?

Clearly I haven't played in a while....
Posted By: Clydewinder

Re: What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW - 03/04/17 09:41 PM

the CW matches are contract-based and I chose IS for the last contract. ( 1 week duration ) - new contract comes up in 3 more days. shoot me a PM on Tuesday if you are still looking for drop as Clan and I will take a Clan contract for the next renewal. We are a Merc unit so we can switch between IS and Clan with each contract.

i sent a unit invite to rejoin. there are enough C-Bills in the coffers to absorb the cost so it should not charge you anything to join

Re: What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW - 03/04/17 09:49 PM

Ok. Thanks

I tried to select freelancer, as I thought that would let me use any mech I want. But I could still only choose IS. Does that make sense?
Posted By: Clydewinder

Re: What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW - 03/04/17 09:51 PM

hmm not sure about that part. i would suggest dropping with IS until Tue/Wed and then we can get the Clan contract after that.

The SCOUT mode is a blast if you haven't tried it ( 55 ton maximum, so hunchbacks, shadowhawks, griffins, centurions rule that mode )

Re: What's the easiest way to use my clan mech in CW - 03/04/17 10:54 PM

Cool. I'll just rejoin the unit and just go IS for now.

Also, FWIW, I barely ever play so don't switch to a Clan contract on my account. If everyone else is happy with IS, that's cool with me. I'll just use my Clan mechs for pugging.
\
© 2024 SimHQ Forums