homepage

Once more with rudder problems…(Resolved)

Posted By: Raine

Once more with rudder problems…(Resolved) - 04/08/21 08:24 PM

Looking forward to getting H&H2 up and running, but have encountered a problem.

I have three control devices: CH combat stick for X and y-axis; Saitek X 52 throttle quadrant for throttle axis; and CH pro pedals for runner. I unbound absolutely everything and all went well when programming the combat stick and the throttle quadrant. Woff, however, keeps telling me that the pro pedals are the incorrect joystick for my rudder. When I attempt to bind the rudder, nothing happens. I have confirmed that the rudder is not bound elsewhere. I have downloaded the CH manager and read Bird Dog's suggestions in the FAQ but am at a loss for how to import a map. Can somebody impart some low-tech advice?
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Once more with rudder problems… - 04/11/21 01:29 PM

Hi Raine, we are checking CA more than here, best to post in our CA tech forum or email support

To "Import" just click on the small folder icon in CH manager (top left).

Then hopefully in WOFF keys program your rudder will be on a normal R axis and can be bound.
Posted By: Raine

Re: Once more with rudder problems… - 04/13/21 10:42 PM

Mark,

Massive thank yous for all your help. I finally have the issue resolved in an unorthodox manner. I needed to find an older backup of my keys and uninstall/reinstall the CH Manager utility. All is well now!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums