homepage

I need help getting trackir to work

Posted By: Fosterc

I need help getting trackir to work - 04/09/19 12:58 AM

How do I get trackir to work with wings over flanders fields?

When I click on the re map key/controllers it says
runtime error 53 file not found,
then the game crashes to desktop.

now I cant get the camera to go back on
Posted By: 77_Scout

Re: trackir to work - 04/09/19 01:25 AM

In my experience, you don't have to do anything to get TrackIR to work with WOFF ... you start TrackIR (check that it is tracking you head movements if you want to be sure it is working), start WOFF, start a mission and it should just be working.

Your crash on the 'remap controllers' button shouldn't happen ... something wrong there.

When you say you can't get the camera back on, I assume you mean the TrackIR camera. Makes no sense that it would not come back on. If it doesn't come to life then then that would be a TrackIR problem, not a WOFF issue. You should probably reboot your computer and try to get TrackIR working first, then try it with WOFF
Posted By: Fosterc

Re: trackir to work - 04/09/19 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by 77_Scout
In my experience, you don't have to do anything to get TrackIR to work with WOFF ... you start TrackIR (check that it is tracking you head movements if you want to be sure it is working), start WOFF, start a mission and it should just be working.

Your crash on the 'remap controllers' button shouldn't happen ... something wrong there.

When you say you can't get the camera back on, I assume you mean the TrackIR camera. Makes no sense that it would not come back on. If it doesn't come to life then then that would be a TrackIR problem, not a WOFF issue. You should probably reboot your computer and try to get TrackIR working first, then try it with WOFF

Did you have to do anything in the work shop to get trackir to work or does it just work for you when you enter a mission?
Posted By: Stache

Re: trackir to work - 04/09/19 11:48 AM

There is nothing in the workshop to get TrackIR to work, it should just work.

However make sure TrackIR has no game updates pending. (upper right corner of the interface)

Then follow what 77_Scout wrote.

Start TrackIR
Make sure head movement is in TrackIR Interface.
Start WOFF.

Posted By: Raine

Re: trackir to work - 04/09/19 07:45 PM

I'm not sure but I think the tilde (~) key may toggle track IR on and off.
Posted By: Polovski

Re: trackir to work - 04/10/19 10:42 PM

It normally just works but there's a section in the WOFF FAQ about possible fixes for problems, read that please.

http://www.overflandersfields.com/index_html_files/FAQ%20WOFF%20UE.pdf
section 18.

© 2024 SimHQ Forums