homepage

Something different

Posted By: Deejan

Something different - 03/07/19 01:41 AM

Gentlemen

I wanted to see if anyone has run into this little glitch. I am currently running a couple of campaigns with a pilot from 1 Sqd in 24/03/15 Morane Parasol & Landed at our airfield-name escapes me, my apologies- after a mission and noticed as I was landing that the stationary aircraft were Sopwith Pups; My other pilot from 24 Sqd was attacking Bertincourt airfield and while straffing the parked aircraft I observed half were Albatros scouts and Fokker EIII’s. The date was 16/05/16. Now I’m 100% sure no Sopwith Pups were present in March 1915 & unless the Albatros D1 prototypes were present in May 1916 at Bertincourt I believe there is a wee glitch here as well. If someone could give me some input on this that would be great. Cheers!
Posted By: JJJ65

Re: Something different - 03/07/19 07:37 AM

Do you use any of Robert Wiggins airfields mods? These mods place planes on airfields in respect to year you have selected during mod installation. It is possible you selected year 1917. You can avoid this situation by using Mission Editor together with Realistically populated airfields mod.
Posted By: Deejan

Re: Something different - 03/07/19 10:37 AM

Hey JJJ

For sure, it is entirely possible I chose 1917. I run the sim in stock mode without any mods or mission editor. Apparently the development team is putting out another new patch shortly so I’ll wait for this, download it & then download the JSME to my OBD Woff file folder. Then add mods accordingly. I was waiting to see if any of the past patches from the dev team would have addressed this issue which is why I held off downloading JSME & mods as I find the graphics/game play etc for all parts of the sim in stock mode excellent. Thanks for your advice! Cheers!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums