homepage

WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ?

Posted By: Polovski

WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/07/23 12:22 PM

Hi all,

Here’s some great news for WOFF users.

Hot on the heels of our recent Battle of France release for our WW2 simulator, WOTR, we are pleased to announce that we are now working on a new WOFF BH&HII Expansion!

Current release expected early 2024, and we will release more details as the Addon progresses.

Note details may be subject to change.
Posted By: CodyCoyote

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/07/23 02:54 PM

Fantastic news. The continuing effort you put forth to keep this sim on the cutting edge is amazing to say the least. Thank you!
Posted By: Becker01

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/07/23 04:32 PM

That's great!!!

Greetings!
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/11/23 01:11 AM

Very excited to hear what comes next for WOFF:BHaH II. Credit card locked and loaded even though I'm sure it will be quite awhile before it's time to fly.
Posted By: catch

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/11/23 01:15 AM

Hmm will it have mountains and sea and ragazze cattoliche and Macchi's and stuff?

Attached picture Porco Rosso.jpg
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/11/23 06:35 PM

I'm going out on a limb here... but no neaner
Posted By: wormfood

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/12/23 12:46 AM

Italy?

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/12/23 08:18 AM

Troops has counted that out. The AFC Middle East campaign?
Posted By: Winding Man

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/12/23 10:52 AM

I can say its not a new theatre of ops, as we are only two, and support is dwindling.

WM
Posted By: AlbrechtKaseltzer

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Winding Man
I can say its not a new theatre of ops, as we are only two, and support is dwindling.

WM

What about Belgians? Don't need a new theatre to make them happen.
Posted By: VonS

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 02:09 AM

Interesting posts gents' and pleased to read that there will be further developments in BH&H2. In keeping with some of the speculations in this thread -- I have now consulted my crystal ball and I see some new aircraft types in the BH&H2 expansion. To quote the crystal ball itself:

To Longhorn or
Shorthorn, that is
the question.

Or to shoehorn
an early monoplane
into the sim.,

Let it be a French type,
a jockey's dream;

Sometimes described as
rarer than a toothed hen,

With part of its
identification consisting

of the letter - N.

Happy flying,
biggrin

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 07:41 AM

Very good VonS. A perfect piece of prose going straight to number 1 with a bullet. biggrin I'd love to see more early birds meself because I love 'em but it's probably not commercially viable or exciting enough for players. Those Magnificent Men ...... is one of my favourite movies because of the Magnificent flying machines .... and Terry-Thomas.

On the other hand it'd be good to balance things up a bit with adding the Dolphin and Handley Page to the WOFF mix.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 11:51 AM

Strategic bombing of Germany... with the use of the Daylight Independent Air Force 1918... (with appropriate map of course).
But the Belgians would be a good choice as well... (Hanriot HD1 incoming?)...

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 05:42 PM

Hallo OBD-Team,

I have this thought in relation to the sky-blue: Default it is a mixture with a little bit grey/silver, typical for summer (higher air temperature, more humidity). But during autumn and winter it is more cold and more dry in the air. So the blue is more deep and intensive. Maybe it is possible to vary it together with the ground-textures for autumn and winter.

Only an idea ... .

Greetings (and no new wish-list winkngrin )
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Winding Man

WM

Understood. I will be appreciative of whatever else you are able to do to expand WOFF:BH&H II within your limits.
Posted By: Raine

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/13/23 06:25 PM

I am delighted to hear that there is a plan in the works for expanding WOFF. Anything you fellows do will be both brilliant and bought without hesitation. And I promise not to beg for my favourite machine of the moment.

Cheers,

Raine

PS: What rhymes with schmolphin, I wonder?
Posted By: Bletchley

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/14/23 09:14 AM

Great news! smile

Farman F.40 would be nice, for all kinds of reasons (early war French 2-seater career; French training and British training to replace the BE2; early war British 2-seater career; Belgian career...)

Look forward to whatever you can do, and will certainly purchase it.

B.
Posted By: jeanba

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/16/23 09:55 AM

The F40 had quite a long career with the French, I think it was still used during the Nivelle offensive quite extensivly

But anyway, all new developments in BH&H II are welcome and I will certainly purchase next extension
Posted By: CaptSopwith

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/16/23 06:14 PM

Excellent news! You know I'll be one of the first to purchase any new additions that come across my radar.

How a two person team does this I have no idea, but I'm glad to have supported OBD for all of these years.

Cheers!
Posted By: Sandbagger

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/16/23 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Raine
I am delighted to hear that there is a plan in the works for expanding WOFF. Anything you fellows do will be both brilliant and bought without hesitation. And I promise not to beg for my favourite machine of the moment.

Cheers,

Raine

PS: What rhymes with schmolphin, I wonder?

Err, Porpoise

Mike

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 03/17/23 06:16 PM

Hallo,

of course new aeroplanes are nice, f.e. F40. On the other side we have much flyable aeroplanes ... .
And IMHO there are very good ideas (wish-lists) for new features, or which can optimize existing features; good for more sim depth, fascination and histrical proximity. Think about the shaking cockpit, the glosses or the ReconWars-campaign. Simply great!!

Greetings!
Posted By: Macklroy

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 05/06/23 02:16 AM

Not to sound too much like a fanboy here but....SOLD! smile
I have not been disappointed in any version of Flanders Fields since I bought my first version (I think it was Over Flanders Fields phase III).
If I want to feel like a WWI aviator, flying over the war-torn landscapes of WWI, there still is no sim out there that can fill that bill better than what the gents at OBD have created.

Cheers!
Posted By: Vox

Re: WOFF BH&H II - What is coming next ? - 05/06/23 11:19 AM

Sounds great . I am a OBD FanBoy. They simply build sims the way I like em, with top notch ongoing support.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums