homepage

Can I buy an older version

Posted By: Happyflier

Can I buy an older version - 11/26/21 07:52 PM

I used to enjoy WOFF but have managed to break the install somehow. The files are all on my computer - the WOFF exe is dated Sept 2015, but I get a fatal error if I try to run it. It wants me to reinstall but of course I have lost the download file! On the Store page all I can see is the option to buy the BH&H edition - which I'd love to but my computer doesn't meet min specs (My computer is vintage 2011 - i5 2500K, AMD Radeon 6900 2MB and 8MB RAM).

I'm very happy to purchase something, but can't see how to - maybe the "purchase something" needs to be a new computer!

If someone can point me in the right direction so that I can enjoy this fantastic sim again I'd be very grateful
Posted By: Adger

Re: Can I buy an older version - 11/26/21 08:19 PM

Hi Happyflier, maybe contact support with your email address that you purchased WOFF with? They may be able to help you with a download link (might charge you a small fee) best of luck.
Posted By: Happyflier

Re: Can I buy an older version - 11/26/21 08:46 PM

Thank Adger, I'll try
Posted By: Adger

Re: Can I buy an older version - 11/26/21 09:14 PM

Hopefully you’ll get sorted out pal. cheers
Posted By: 33lima

Re: Can I buy an older version - 11/29/21 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Happyflier
I used to enjoy WOFF but have managed to break the install somehow. The files are all on my computer - the WOFF exe is dated Sept 2015, but I get a fatal error if I try to run it. It wants me to reinstall but of course I have lost the download file! On the Store page all I can see is the option to buy the BH&H edition - which I'd love to but my computer doesn't meet min specs (My computer is vintage 2011 - i5 2500K, AMD Radeon 6900 2MB and 8MB RAM).

I'm very happy to purchase something, but can't see how to - maybe the "purchase something" needs to be a new computer!

If someone can point me in the right direction so that I can enjoy this fantastic sim again I'd be very grateful

I'm running BH&H II on a 3.4 Ghz i3, Nvidia GTX770 2Gb and 8 Gb RAM and while I haven't yet been in the busy skies of Flanders in 1918, it's running fine at generally high settings.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Shot08-19-21-17-32-58.jpg
Attached picture Shot08-26-21-22-53-05.jpg
Attached picture Shot11-21-21-14-14-20.jpg
© 2024 SimHQ Forums