homepage

? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use

Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 04:29 PM

Hi folks;

I could use some help here. I would like to establish just how many of the WOFFers are using the "Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods" that are hosted on Sandbagger's web site and in addition which version of WOFF you are currently running (BH&H II, PE, UE, or Other).

If you are a user of the mods, would you kindly identify yourself in this thread and what version of WOFF you currently run.

Best Regards
Posted By: VonS

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 04:46 PM

Currently I am "flying" the custom consolidated facilities mods in my WOFF PE 5.03 and also in my FrankenWOFF 4.18 (PE aircraft and landscapes backported into 4.18, WOFF UE). They work great in both installs - and I am using the PE-version of the facilities mods in both installs, with no trouble. Also good is that standalone facilities mod with trees, and labelled ver. 3.0 - that is still on Sandbagger's website - that one works nicely in ver. 4.18 with stock UE textures instead of the PE texture backport. The standalone ver. 3.0 facilities install also doesn't shave off any FPS when flying/landing around aerodromes, while the full facilities (consolidated) mods shave off about 5-6 FPS or so, when in the vicinity of aerodromes - but it is only a minor drop in FPS, at least on my rig, and can be further remedied by setting "v-sync" to on in the in-sim menu.

Cheers all,
Von S smile2
Posted By: AceMedic88

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 06:42 PM

I’ve always used it and plan on using it with BHaH II

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 06:45 PM

Thanks for contributing your posts guys.
Ace, which WOFF do you run (UE, PE, or BH&H II).
Posted By: AceMedic88

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 06:51 PM

BHaH II
Posted By: Becker01

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 06:54 PM

Yes, BH&H2 (before UE and PE).

Greetings!
Posted By: Adger

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 07:12 PM

BH&H II, just installed it Robert after using it previously in UE and PE..It for me is a must have mod, great work pal. Im hoping fly very soon.
Posted By: Raine

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 07:45 PM

Running it with BH&H2
Posted By: Hermani

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 07:49 PM

I am using it now for the first time with BH&H II , i endorse everything that further increases the historical accuracy of this sim.
Thank you for your contribution to make this sim even better.
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 09:47 PM

I've had it for UE and PE. I plan on installing it on BH&HII

Best mod hands down

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/28/21 10:41 PM

Thanks Folks, for responding.
Posted By: Fubat

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/29/21 03:30 PM

I'm running and loving it here with BH&H II

Regards.

Fube
Posted By: mandrews

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/29/21 09:32 PM

Used it with PE. Still running stock BH&H II; but I expect that to change.
Posted By: Wodin

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/29/21 10:37 PM

Do you have to keep swapping the mods out to match current career year?

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/29/21 11:44 PM

Wodin

Yes, as you advance from 1914 to 1917 you must swap the "1" series mods to the appropriate year.

This may change in the future as Panama Red is currently working on a possible solution..
Posted By: Panama Red

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/30/21 01:13 AM

I am currently working on a airfield mod that automatically "advances" your airfield as the war progresses, but the mod is "still in progress" as I work the bugs out to get it to "play nice" with BHaH2.

This way you only have to install one Part 1 mod to get all the airfields from 1914 to 1918 without having to swap the three Part 1 mods out each time you advance through the years. biggrin
Posted By: xNightFlyerx

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/30/21 10:40 AM

I am running WOFF PE. Though mod doesn't seem to be working for me as I get runtime error when loading into missions.
Posted By: Fubat

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/30/21 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Panama Red
I am currently working on a airfield mod that automatically "advances" your airfield as the war progresses, but the mod is "still in progress" as I work the bugs out to get it to "play nice" with BHaH2.

This way you only have to install one Part 1 mod to get all the airfields from 1914 to 1918 without having to swap the three Part 1 mods out each time you advance through the years. biggrin

Excellent news matey beercheers

Regards.

Fube
Posted By: Panama Red

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/30/21 11:24 AM

xNightFlyerx :
If you can run WOFF PE without the mod okay, and only get the error when using the mod, one of the files has become corrupted in the mod.

I have had this problem before and had to redownload the mod to get everything to work again.

Re: ? on Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods use - 04/30/21 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by xNightFlyerx
I am running WOFF PE. Though mod doesn't seem to be working for me as I get runtime error when loading into missions.

Panama Red might be correct but please identify the date, airfield and aircraft you were on at the time.

Best Regards
© 2024 SimHQ Forums