homepage

+awesome!!!!!

Posted By: gaw1

+awesome!!!!! - 04/17/21 10:28 PM

Well....been unable to log in to the "new" forum @ CA??? Change password...fails repeatedly....never mind....so back here. II is awesome.....massive dogfights, beautiful scenery, and not a blip of stutter....and I'm not high end. The skins show up beautifully and best of all.....I've only been able to survive 2-3 missions at best. The challenge factor must have been upped to the real deal and I'm cheating w/ TAC. My take......the DEVs totally delivered......been playing CFS3 thru WOFF PE.....that's 23 yrs of fun and this is the best yet. Good Show Devs......Bravo!!! Thank you
Posted By: Adger

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/17/21 10:44 PM

I agree Gaw its pretty awesome, the AI is on a new level the scenery like you say is fantastic.

Regarding CA if you can PM Erik (site owner) he will certainly sort you out he,s an all round bloody good chap biggrin cheers
Posted By: Rick_Rawlings

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/18/21 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by gaw1
Well....been unable to log in to the "new" forum @ CA??? Change password...fails repeatedly....never mind....so back here. II is awesome.....massive dogfights, beautiful scenery, and not a blip of stutter....and I'm not high end. The skins show up beautifully and best of all.....I've only been able to survive 2-3 missions at best. The challenge factor must have been upped to the real deal and I'm cheating w/ TAC. My take......the DEVs totally delivered......been playing CFS3 thru WOFF PE.....that's 23 yrs of fun and this is the best yet. Good Show Devs......Bravo!!! Thank you

Yeah, but would you say that it's...GAWSOME? dance
Posted By: catch

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/18/21 07:40 AM

GAW BLIMEY! rofl

One of your best Rick. wink

Dad jokes rule.

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/18/21 02:06 PM

HA!!!

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/18/21 02:07 PM

Adjer....thx.....ain't got much to say anyhow....
Posted By: Adger

Re: +awesome!!!!! - 04/18/21 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by gaw1
Adjer....thx.....ain't got much to say anyhow....

No worries Gaw thumbsup
© 2024 SimHQ Forums