homepage

Happy Canada Day!!

Posted By: OvStachel

Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 02:20 PM

To Shred and all our Canadian brothers and sisters!

Happy Canada Day you hosers!! Lol!

Drink beer, listen to Rush and yell at an American for saying Zee instead of Zed!!

Take off to the Great White North!

Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 02:26 PM

Happy Canada Day to all my friends across the border! Nice toque, eh!

Posted By: Raine

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 02:37 PM

Thanks to all our friends from the disloyal colonies! I'm sitting here with a toonie's worth of Timmie's double-double and a beaver tail with maple syrup and wondering where you get all your Canadian cliches...
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 02:41 PM

It's a mystery, Raine. biggrin

Posted By: OvStachel

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 03:15 PM

I love Canada! Been to Jasper, Lake Louise, Churchill, Vancouver, Ontario, Montreal, BC, Manitoba, Alberta, Quebec... Loved it all! Great country, great people...great Beer!!
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by OvStachel
I love Canada! Been to Jasper, Lake Louise, Churchill, Vancouver, Ontario, Montreal, BC, Manitoba, Alberta, Quebec... Loved it all! Great country, great people...great Beer!!

Wow! you have been to more of our country than I have!! And since you love our beer, the bonus to you is that our dollar is lower than yours so you get an additional bonus!

Cheers!

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 03:25 PM

Raine, Hmmmm! where do you get beaver tails in NB??? I thought that was strictly Quebecois fair!! Now I am getting hungry!!
Posted By: Fullofit

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins
Raine, Hmmmm! where do you get beaver tails in NB??? I thought that was strictly Quebecois fair!! Now I am getting hungry!!

No, no, no. Robert you are mixing up your beaver with your poutine. I don’t know anymore if I’m hungry or horny.

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 05:20 PM

Well to be more accurate(I think) I belive they are primarily available in the Ottawa valley and our capital. With Quebec on one side of the river and Ontario on the other it is difficult to say but I still believe only the Quebecois could come up with such a treat. The Anglo culture of old being somewhat staid and Victorian in nature, could never be this creative and off color biggrin...Stiff uppwr lip and all!!@
Posted By: Shredward

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 06:07 PM

Happy Canada Day Eh !

Attached picture IMG_2795.JPG
Posted By: Fullofit

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 06:26 PM

Shredward, where is your dog’s mask!?
Posted By: manitouguy

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 07:39 PM

Happy Canada day all
Posted By: lederhosen

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 08:59 PM

good day ehhhh
Posted By: Redwolf

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 10:23 PM

Thank you international well wishers! And cheers to my fellow Canadian brethren - have a wonderful day and be thankful for such a wonderful country in which we live!
Posted By: Deejan

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/01/20 11:57 PM

To all the fine Gentlemen in this forum and my fellow Canucks...Happy Canada Day! Enjoyed some craft ale from local brewery and some Poutine from Quebec as SWMBO is from that Province while visiting family! Cheers to you all!

All the best from the nation’s capital!
Posted By: BuckeyeBob

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/02/20 02:58 AM

Indeed, happy Canada Day! (I just made it under the wire, New Brunswick! Sorry, Newfoundland!)
Posted By: epower

Re: Happy Canada Day!! - 07/02/20 10:18 PM

OK, I'll take one for the team of hosers like me who didn't know it was Canada Day yesterday.
I'd say I was out for a rip all day but that wouldn't be true. I'd link the B. Richmond youtube video but its language is NSFW.
A belated happy Canada Day to all my neighbors to the North.

I spend enough time on this forum, you'd think I would have seen the post.

OVS, nice link to the boys from Toronto there. Well played.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums