homepage

New Phalempin Aerodrome release

Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/16/20 10:27 PM

Hi all,

Just in case you may have missed the latest Phalempin airfield mod update in the "mods" forum, here is a heads up.

I have released 'WOFF PE Phalempin Aerodrome Mod by RJW' as a stand-alone mod until it is added it to the consolidated mod

The download is available on Sandbagger's 'User Mods Pages' (Airfields).. The page is dated 15th June 2020. If you don't see that date in the header block of that page, clear your internet cache or refresh the page.

NOTE: Read the 'README' file first before installing this mod.
Also, if you have the 'WOFF PE Phalempin Aerodrome Mod REMAKE by RJW' installed, you must remove it as this mod supercedes it.
Posted By: Raine

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/17/20 12:57 PM

Robert,

This looks like a wonderful addition! Is it compatible with the combined facilities mod? I'm asking because I recall that Lou's Vert Galant mod was not compatible and would not be until it was integrated with the combined facilities. Thank you for all your great work.

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/17/20 01:23 PM

Hi Raine;

Yes it is compatible, however, you will note that when you load it in JSGME along with the combined facilities, you will get a warning about duplicate files. Just ignore the warning as it will not cause any issues. I expect to release a new version of the consolidated mod in the near future. I am just awaiting some response from Louvert so I can include any of his recent changes.

Best Regards
Posted By: stoney66

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/17/20 08:32 PM

Really great! The captured Camel is a nice touch Robert, as is the rudder wind vanes on the operations building.

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/18/20 01:53 AM

Thanks Stoney. Nice to hear you noticed those.

Best Regards
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/21/20 03:39 PM

I love your airfield mods ...really drops in the essence of history and depth to the game. Please keep them coming....at your own pace. Between you and Lou, you guys have really added in a lot of atmosphere to this sim!

Some German Airfield suggestions...

Vaux
Douai
Cappy
Metz
Jametz
Sivry
Tallencourt
Lomme
Marckwbeke
Bapaume
Epinoy

Re: New Phalempin Aerodrome release - 06/21/20 03:44 PM

Thanks for the cudos OV. It's nice to know they are noriced.

Best Regards
© 2024 SimHQ Forums