homepage

Realistic trackir profile

Posted By: manitouguy

Realistic trackir profile - 06/14/20 11:37 PM

Hi all – I will start a search here but can anyone point me in the direction of a realistic track ir profile that I could use – the one I am using is quite good except I can turn my head almost all the way around and do not know how to adjust that in the truck Ir graphs

Then I also have to try and remember where to put the profile once I download a new one LOL

Thanks in advance, much appreciated
Regards Ron
Posted By: MajorMagee

Re: Realistic trackir profile - 06/14/20 11:41 PM

Reducing the speed parameter, also reduces how far your head can turn, so you may not need to actually change the profile curves.

Re: Realistic trackir profile - 06/14/20 11:55 PM

Major thanks - I will look into that – is it easy to do?
Posted By: HarryH

Re: Realistic trackir profile - 06/15/20 01:36 AM

super easy. the speed slider is near the top of the TIR window, along with the smoothness slider.

if you want to pm me and explain more of what you consider to be 'more realstic', I may be able to give you some pointers as to how to get there. You might also like to check out my TIR user guide in the FAQ / Reference section.

Re: Realistic trackir profile - 06/15/20 01:45 AM

Thanks Harry I will smile!
Posted By: Ekaton

Re: Realistic trackir profile - 06/15/20 05:47 PM

I keep initial speed slow, so the camera doesn’t get wobbly every time I slightly move, and make it accelerate later, around 90 degrees, ending with a view right behind you. I think it’s quite comfortable.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums