homepage

Transfer Requests in WOFF

Posted By: RedOwl

Transfer Requests in WOFF - 03/31/20 05:58 PM

I was wondering how long does it generally take to transfer from one squadron to another squadron for WOFF PE? I have used the Transfer Request for either Always Approved or Subject to Review and it appears to take many weeks or months before I end up in the new squadron.
Posted By: BuckeyeBob

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 03/31/20 06:04 PM

I think it varies. In some cases, a transfer will come through in less than a week, but more often it takes two or three weeks, and rarely over a month.

You also have to take into account Lou's paper shufflers....
Posted By: Beanie

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 03/31/20 06:11 PM

RedOwl - you need to think of the transfer shufflers as people who owe you money - the transfer is always in the post! smile
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 03/31/20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by BuckeyeBob
You also have to take into account Lou's paper shufflers....

Bob, if you're referring to the following lot, they're more involved in the claims side of things, but they have been known to stick their collective noses into transfer reviews from time to time as well.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BuckeyeBob

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 03/31/20 08:52 PM

The offices are right next door, I do believe!
Posted By: Raine

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 04/01/20 04:00 PM

Actually, things should speed up now that HQ has built their new Transfer Request Form Processing Centre:

Attached picture Claims processing.png
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 04/01/20 04:53 PM

LOL! Ok, now that's funny.

Posted By: Creaghorn

Re: Transfer Requests in WOFF - 04/02/20 04:27 PM

You have to actually fly missions to speed up transfer. Skipping days or weeks etc. has little effect. Usually after 3-4 flown missions transfer is approved. Or you can simply enter mission and leave it immediately of course. But missions have to be made.

HTH

Cheers
© 2024 SimHQ Forums