homepage

Way off topic. Neil Peart, drummer of RUSH, has passed. 😔

Posted By: OvStachel

Way off topic. Neil Peart, drummer of RUSH, has passed. 😔 - 01/10/20 10:54 PM

Rest in peace the greatest Drummer to ever play the skins.

Posted By: AceMedic88

Re: Way off topic, but needs to be posted. Neil Peart has passed. 😔 - 01/10/20 11:19 PM

The music world lost a legend today. He grew up 40 minutes from where I live. The whole region will be in mourning.
Posted By: Shredward

Re: Way off topic, but needs to be posted. Neil Peart has passed. 😔 - 01/11/20 12:03 AM

The whole country, or rather, those of us of a certain age

Re: Way off topic, but needs to be posted. Neil Peart has passed. 😔 - 01/11/20 01:58 AM

I definitely am. 😔😔. Rush is, was and will always be my favorite band

Re: Way off topic, but needs to be posted. Neil Peart has passed. 😔 - 01/11/20 02:28 AM

Sorry ... bad signal at work made a double post.. frown

I'll take advantage of it though and post another Rush video... can't have enough!

Not Peart...but this kid is pretty #%&*$# close, and if close is this good... it just goes to show how amazing Peart really was.

Posted By: Maeran

Re: Way off topic. Neil Peart, drummer of RUSH, has passed. 😔 - 01/11/20 01:00 PM

Fanboys on Rush

Still a regular on the radio at work. But that's Classic Rock for you
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Way off topic. Neil Peart, drummer of RUSH, has passed. 😔 - 01/12/20 03:05 AM

What a great loss. Whenever I thought I was a pretty good drummer, I would just watch him play anything and I would receive the dose of reality which I needed to remember that I am quite mediocre as a drummer and he is The Professor. Such an inspiration to play technically and proficiently. Loved him in Rush, but seeing him playing in the Buddy Rich tribute band with the Big Band Swing style really impressed me as to just how good he really was as a percussionist. So glad I saw Rush live, what treat that was. He will live on in my CD collection.
RIP Neil Peart.

S!Blade<><
© 2020 SimHQ Forums