homepage

More than one campaign

Posted By: Quasar

More than one campaign - 12/26/19 09:31 PM

Can you have more than one campaign going? If so, I’d appreciate some instructions.

Thanks.
Posted By: Panama Red

Re: More than one campaign - 12/26/19 09:35 PM

Each and every pilot you create, you fly a different campaign with that pilot.
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: More than one campaign - 12/26/19 11:03 PM

I usually have two or three pilots going, Quasar, each with his own campaign. One primary and a throw-away or two. My primary pilot flies on the day and time of the game mission. The others are reserved for times when the primary is unable to fly because he's wounded or captured.

Re: More than one campaign - 12/27/19 02:23 AM

Ah. Ok. I see. Thanks.
Posted By: Polovski

Re: More than one campaign - 12/28/19 01:47 PM

Once you have more than one pilot, in Pilot Dossiers, just scroll through pilots using Previous Pilot / Next Pilot arrows, and "Select Pilot" to make that the currently viewed pilot the "active pilot". Be careful in QC as you fly with your current pilot. If he dies that's it. Or create a special QC pilot (one for each nation if you want to fly all types of aircraft in AC) and select him each time - or in QC you can tick the box "Pilot Never Dies" to cheat death (or even set it for all pilots in all modes, in workshops, more settings, under Outcomes.
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: More than one campaign - 12/28/19 03:33 PM

...or select "Campaign Only" in Workshops/More Settings/Log.

Re: More than one campaign - 12/29/19 02:20 AM

Ok. Thanks. I get it now. Wow. This has come a long ways since OFF phase 3. Excellent job!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums