homepage

sim xml

Posted By: gaw1

sim xml - 12/19/19 05:02 PM

OK.....had to restart computer after power out middle of a mission and I've dozens of "can't write to sim xml"....so many in fact that I can't dismiss them and land back in the sim. HELP! Thx.....hoping not to have to reinstall....

Re: sim xml - 12/19/19 06:10 PM

somebody sent me a blank "sim xml" years ago that did the trick....the sim overwriting what it needed to upon the next start up....invaluable......but did I have the mother wit to save it? No......my bad
Posted By: HumanDrone

Re: sim xml - 12/19/19 07:53 PM

Is that what you need? Someone to send you a blank version? As long as it's allowed (don't see why not but it's up to Pol, et al) I'm sure I or someone here could do that pretty quick.
Posted By: JJJ65

Re: sim xml - 12/19/19 09:38 PM

Yes, I did sent it to you last time, but I do not have access to my gaming computer now, so I can not help you now. What about tomorrow?

Re: sim xml - 12/19/19 09:44 PM

There you are again......thank you. I'd forgotten that it was you that saved the day last time. Beg pardon. Tomorrow, or any other time you'd have on hand...... would be great.....many thanks!!! Merry Xmas to you. And Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays to the rest of us.......Cheers All....gaw1

Re: sim xml - 12/22/19 12:19 PM

All set....thx all
© 2024 SimHQ Forums