homepage

Happy Turkey Day Devs....

Posted By: gaw1

Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/27/19 11:20 PM

And to all the rest of you too
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 02:11 PM

A safe, happy, and reflective Thanksgiving to you all, my friends. Count your blessings and give thanks for everything you have. Then eat lots and lots of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and candied yams and cranberry sauce and rolls and breads and hot dishes and pies and - well - you all know how this works. cheers

Cheers!

Lou

Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by RAF_Louvert

A safe, happy, and reflective Thanksgiving to you all, my friends. Count your blessings and give thanks for everything you have. Then eat lots and lots of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and candied yams and cranberry sauce and rolls and breads and hot dishes and pies and - well - you all know how this works. cheers

Cheers!

Lou

And I guess it goes without saying "hide the scales the night before"!!
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 02:23 PM

Robert, what are these scales you speak of?

Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 03:06 PM

Ha Ha! right you are to have a memory failure at such an appropriate time!!
Posted By: HumanDrone

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 04:58 PM

To one and all (especially us stateside chaps), a Happy Thanksgiving! I guess I'll be that guy...

Gobble 'til you wobble!

We do have much to be thankful for... these poor chaps we imitate waited weeks for a letter from home; we can send greetings around the world, and even visit by video, virtually instantaneously!

And look at the Devs we have!
Posted By: carrick58

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 06:43 PM

happy T day

Attached picture s0KTLyb.jpg
Posted By: Adger

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/28/19 07:59 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you all from me and my family over here in rainy Blighty,hope you and all your loved ones have a fantastic time.
Posted By: MFair

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 11/29/19 03:40 PM

A good one to all! Regarding weight. I always keep in mind what my Dad said, "you can only gain so much weight in one day." Happy
Posted By: HumanDrone

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 12/01/19 10:36 PM

You know, MFair. I'm going to have to keep that one! My dear beloved is always watchful... of me! That'll be a good one!
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Happy Turkey Day Devs.... - 12/02/19 09:40 AM

Thanks Gaw - not celebrated here but it's the thought that counts. I hope all had a great time.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums