homepage

Back after a long time

Posted By: elephant

Back after a long time - 10/30/19 11:00 PM

Hi guys wave
It's been a long time since I was active here, as a matter of fact, I haven't played (any sim) for over 5 years... rolleyes
Yesterday, I bought PE and installed WOFF again... copter
Which mods are considered essential nowdays (not included in PE)?

cheers
Posted By: DukeIronHand

Re: Back after a long time - 10/30/19 11:03 PM

Been that long already? Guess time does fly.
Welcome back! Your Albatross awaits - if my memory is any good.

Re: Back after a long time - 10/30/19 11:08 PM

Yea, I flied a couple of missions and sucked, big time...hahahaha!
There is rust everywhere!
Posted By: HumanDrone

Re: Back after a long time - 10/31/19 12:23 AM

Very glad to see you back!
Posted By: catch

Re: Back after a long time - 10/31/19 02:12 AM

Yes it's good to see you back elephant. I myself have recently returned after being awol for some time. I hope you bought a note? If not, they can easily be forged. The drinks of course are on you. beercheers

Re: Back after a long time - 10/31/19 06:37 AM

Thanks guys!
About my essential Mods question, I have added the additional or corrected OBD skins mod.
Should I add the historical Aerodromes as well (Boistancourt, Farnborough ect) the are not included in PE isn't it?
Posted By: Becker01

Re: Back after a long time - 10/31/19 08:31 AM

Hallo @elephant,

PE has a lot of changes, which affect the mods.
So the most mods need an update.

To avoid a new mods-thread I recommend the "mod compatibility for PE (updated)" only a few threads below.
Posted By: vossiewulf

Re: Back after a long time - 10/31/19 09:11 AM

Ditto, recently upgraded machine and dug out old TrackIR 4 and bought new joystick/throttle (I intend to spend time in DCS also), but first thing I did was buy the latest versions of WOFF and get them running.

I'm really, really glad to see Polovski and team continuing to make it as a small group in a tough sim world, what they've managed to achieve building on CFS3 is literally beyond belief. It's like starting with a stale twinkie and producing a five course 3 Michelin star dinner.

And now I see they decided they hadn't suffered enough in the fight to produce the tulip of WOFF out of the turnip of CFS3, and are taking on Il-2! Now I have THREE sims to play smile
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Back after a long time - 11/01/19 12:10 PM

Welcome home elephant, glad to see you've returned to the WOFF skies and these forums. PE will not disappoint you. To the mods, I recommend you fly vanilla for a while just to see what the stock PE is like.

Lou

Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Back after a long time - 11/01/19 12:44 PM

Nice to see your handle pop up here Elephant! Hope all is well on your end.

Best Regards
© 2024 SimHQ Forums