homepage

Re: WOFF UE Screenshots

Posted By: Burning_Beard

Re: WOFF UE Screenshots - 06/29/19 03:47 PM

I have been trying to get Reshade to start/work and there seems to be something wrong, if I use DX9 the game hangs on loading the mission (gives and exception), if I use DX10 the mission loads but the Reshade program will not open. I never get the tutorial screen or settings screen. I do have nvidia G Force Experience loaded, could that be causing a conflict?

Beard
Posted By: Polovski

Problem using Reshade - 06/29/19 04:27 PM

We don't want to turn the screenshot thread into a Reshade thread, or technical discussion, so I created this thread and moved Burning_beard's question here.

Re: Problem using Reshade - 06/29/19 04:30 PM

and on that, same as sweetfx it's likely you need to edit d3d8.ini in

....\WOFF\WOFFScenery\Shaders

see the lines

; Change to NoMultisampling=1 for SweetFX compatibility, but it will disable ingame antialiasing.
NoMultisampling=0

as it says, try changing to
NoMultisampling=1
Posted By: Fenin

Re: Problem using Reshade - 06/29/19 07:47 PM

It probably is gforce experience somehow. Try turning it all to application option and using that instead.
Posted By: Burning_Beard

Re: Problem using Reshade - 06/30/19 03:27 AM

I uninstalled G Force Experience and used the above settings with no joy. It's not a panic guys, I like the graphics the way they are, I just can't leave well enough alone. I only use the G Force Experience for the frame counter and since I upgraded my vid card I really don't even need that.

Beard
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Problem using Reshade - 07/01/19 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Polovski
and on that, same as sweetfx it's likely you need to edit d3d8.ini in

....\WOFF\WOFFScenery\Shaders

see the lines

; Change to NoMultisampling=1 for SweetFX compatibility, but it will disable ingame antialiasing.
NoMultisampling=0

as it says, try changing to
NoMultisampling=1

Tried this with Sweet Fx and it did not work. No biggy but i did like Sweet Fx for what its post pass did to the look with the original settings from the download page.

S!Blade<><

Re: Problem using Reshade - 07/02/19 11:14 AM

Both reshade and sweetfx seem to be erratic works for some not for others - guess it also depends heavily on Nvidia/ATI driver versions and GPU settings.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums