homepage

Verdun Forts

Posted By: Sailor_Steve

Verdun Forts - 03/28/19 04:47 PM

I've scoured every thread I could find going back for a year, and I've tried Google. A few days ago I found a thread and I should have posted then, but I didn't and now I can't find it again.

My problem is that the Verdun Forts are not showing up. I have a pilot stationed in the area. They show up in the Labels, so I know where they all should be, but there's nothing there. Well, not quite nothing. Sometimes there's an outline in the grass, but nothing else. I recall reading something about the date, but I tried a Single Combat tour of the area with No 3 Sqdn RFC in January 1915 and there's still nothing. I'm completely stumped. Has anyone currently posting had this problem and solved it?
Posted By: dutch

Re: Verdun Forts - 03/28/19 05:02 PM

See my posting and the anwers from the designer. Lou, idea to introduce heavily damaged concrete walls ruins or something like that and not an empty flat place, with the contours of the fort?
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4363258/8

Re: Verdun Forts - 03/29/19 07:44 AM

I forgot to be specific. I'm using the Consolidated mods from Panama Red.
Posted By: dutch

Re: Verdun Forts - 03/29/19 06:53 PM

Thats containing Lou his Verdun forts. biggrin

Re: Verdun Forts - 03/30/19 10:04 AM

I know, but the original Verdun Forts mod says not to use it with other mods that change airfields and such. The Consolidated Mods series supposedly lets you use them all together. I thought that might make a difference.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Verdun Forts - 03/30/19 02:53 PM

Steve

I just jumped in on this thread so I may not be clear on the issue.
As I recall, Lou's mod which is integrated into the Consolidated mod, depicts the Verdun forts in various stages depending on the period in which you are flying.

For more clarity you may want to PM RAF_Louvert .

Hope this helps

Best Regards
© 2024 SimHQ Forums