homepage

Install old Hit in ring and original OFF on external drive?

Posted By: Pawgy

Install old Hit in ring and original OFF on external drive? - 11/16/18 01:07 PM

OK guys. My next question is How do you install the original WOFF and then install Hat IN Ring on an external drive.? Hat in ring is a download and it just looks for wOFF on the original drive. And i have my new UI version on my c drive.It does not give me the option to install on anything but my c drive.
Posted By: Pawgy

Re: Install old Hit in ring and original OFF on external drive? - 11/19/18 09:46 PM

Over Flanders Field is installed on an external drive and whenn i try to instal Hat In Ring it is from a saved file that i downloaded from OFF. anf it says it can not find my OFF to install it.
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: Install old Hit in ring and original OFF on external drive? - 11/19/18 11:33 PM

Pawgy, if I remember correctly, OFF and WOFF will only look at the drives in your computer when it installs. Anything that is connected via a USB port will not be found. The only way I know of to have an install on an external drive is to first install it to one of your internal drives, update the install, then copy and paste the entire "OBDSoftware" folder to your external drive. I've done this and it works fine, however you will not be able to install any future updates to it because, again, the update will only look at the drives in your computer for your OFF/WOFF install.

Lou

© 2024 SimHQ Forums