homepage

WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017

Posted By: Polovski

WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/23/17 04:47 PM

Hi All,

WOFF UE Winter Sale 2017

For anyone still trying to decide to buy WOFF UE, there's now a new Sale in progress!

With 20% off the digital download, and just over 17.5% off the DVD version (which comes with option to download too).

Check out the store page please on our website.

Posted By: Hellshade

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/23/17 04:52 PM

Wow! Now would be the time to get in if you were ever on the fence about it. No single player WWI flight sim has ever come close to all the content available in WOFF UE!
Posted By: BuckeyeBob

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/23/17 07:59 PM

Also makes a great Christmas gift!
Posted By: Rick_Rawlings

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/23/17 08:28 PM

Great Sale for a great product! Ever wanted to play Red Baron but way more epic? This is it!
Posted By: RickityCrate1

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/23/17 09:23 PM

Wonderful! I just ordered again. This time the DVD copy as I have a new rig and not the fastest internet. I found the deal on the website and came here to say thanks!
Posted By: GrimReaper

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/25/17 09:59 PM

hello, when does the sale end?
Posted By: dutch

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 08:50 AM

Could a member post this sale on the Combat ace forum. Think this could be intresting for some CAF readers

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 09:40 AM

It should be on for a week until end of Nov, we'll possibly extend it into Dec

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Polovski
It should be on for a week until end of Nov, we'll possibly extend it into Dec

Great, thank you....I also tried looking for this information, but could not find anywhere readily available....is there a summary of what improvements have been made since original version? I know expansions #2 and #3 have been released, but couldn't find a list of changes for each...in one post I saw a link, bu the destination web page was dead. I know people will say a lot has been improved and that I should get it, just prefer understanding the key changes if that information is available (I am aware the graphics have improved, so looking beyond that).

Appreciate your help.

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 02:26 PM

http://www.overflandersfields.com/products.html several detail buttons on there AI, campaign etc for the new features in WOFF UE

For the features already pulled in from all the previous WOFF1,2,3 etc in there see this quick document I knocked up recently..

See this ---> PDF which shows some of the features in detail.

Edit updated the stick post
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...s-woff-1-2-3-and-now-woff-ue#Post3889362
Posted By: Akmatov

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 07:18 PM

Got me - Actually purchased WOFF 1 years ago shortly after the Great War, but had so many problems I 'stashed' the disc. This is just too stellar for me to not try again.
Posted By: BuckeyeBob

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/26/17 08:57 PM

Welcome (back) to WOFF UE, Akmatov!

Although the skies tend not to be very friendly over France, most members of the forum are quite hospitible.

Enjoy your time here, but remember that new guys buy the drinks! cheers

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 11/27/17 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Polovski
http://www.overflandersfields.com/products.html several detail buttons on there AI, campaign etc for the new features in WOFF UE

For the features already pulled in from all the previous WOFF1,2,3 etc in there see this quick document I knocked up recently..

See this ---> PDF which shows some of the features in detail.

Edit updated the stick post
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...s-woff-1-2-3-and-now-woff-ue#Post3889362

Thanks for the info....hope to purchase by end of the week so hopefully sale stays on:)
Posted By: RickityCrate1

Re: WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION WINTER SALE 2017 - 12/02/17 04:32 AM

My DVD version just arrived ! That didn't take but a week. Something so satisfying about an old school hard copy. Thanks OBD and Avangate!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums