homepage

I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin

Posted By: rabu

I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/25/17 06:07 AM

I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazine, along with some CDs. Take a look, I'd just like to find someone who can enjoy them and make some use of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152716493799

Or search on Ebay for WWI aviation books

I also have two notebooks full of notes for skins and terrain art work I did on the early OFF, Wings of War and Rise of Flight sims. Anyone want them I'll send them by media mail and there free. I'm sure there are somethings that will be useful to someone still working on these sims.

All the best to everyone here, glad to see WWI aviation is still going strong!

rabu
Posted By: dutch

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/25/17 04:54 PM

Hi Rabu, great to see you here.
Posted By: Stache

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 01:28 AM

Hi Rabu, purchased!
Was looking to start a collection so thought this would be a good place to start.
Thanks!

Feel free to include the notebooks also.

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 03:02 AM

Thanks, Dutch, nice to see you still hanging aroudn!

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 03:03 AM

Thanks Stache, will see what else I might have in my files that you might be able to use... glad it was you!
Posted By: cptroyce

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 03:35 AM

Rabu..good to see you on the forum. Brings back memories from the RB days. ;>)
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 01:34 PM

I don't know you personally Rabu but I am familiar with some of your contributions on CA.

Are you running WOFF UE or no longer active?
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 02:49 PM

Hiya old buddy... good to see you again. Wow, it's been a while... I hope all is well with you and whatever it is that you're doing with yourself. Seems like yesterday all those years ago... lol.

I'd be happy to take care of your WOFF files... seeing I have your RB3D safely tucked away. Believe it or not, I was leafing through it about 3 weeks ago when I found a bunch of paper and notes of my own... so I added them to the lot.

At any rate, I'll PM you with my home addy.

All the best.

James
'OvS'
Posted By: CaptSopwith

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/26/17 03:10 PM

Hiya Rabu! Looks like I stopped by just a bit too late - a wonderful collection of works you have. I'm glad to see they are making their way to a good home. Just wanted to say hi and wish you well. Scrolling through this thread feels like the old RB days from not too long ago... Hope you are doing well mate!

Cheers!

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/27/17 02:31 AM

So neat to see so many original members here; all the best!

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/27/17 02:35 AM

James, sorry I miseed your post, I just mailed all off to Stache up above and I'm sure he will share anything in there that might be of interest to you... this has always been a tight knit group; that was what I loved while contributing to the refinements of OFF... yes, seems like only a year ago. 2004?.. I remember working on the first efforts in the pre "3d" with limited pixels.. gads was that difficult!
I'm just hanging in here as age creeps up on me. :-)

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/27/17 12:30 PM

Big thanks to rabu for choosing to go this route with his work. I will certainly share.
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 09/30/17 02:50 PM

LOL... I just PM'd you Rob, no worries... it's in good hands with Stache..

Best!

James
'OvS'
Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 10/06/17 11:31 AM

Nice to see that collection made its way to you Stache, lots of good stuff there. And rabu, those RB3D days seem like a lifetime ago now. Still have everything loaded in my old Voodoo-carded PC though.

Re: I'm cleaning house and have about 25 items for sale on Ebay. Osprey, Windsock, Profile Publications, Aviation Clasics magazin - 08/28/18 11:28 AM

James, sent you a PM.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums