homepage

Corrupt files

Posted By: carrick58

Corrupt files - 03/12/17 04:29 AM

Help Please. I got my new machine up and running and purchased WOFF UE. I down loaded the Skins packet from WOFF site and ran install. all went well watching the files fly and the downloading bar fill the gauge. When the files stopped on Spad 13,s esc 26 all came to a stop. a WINDOW POPPED UP saying Retry Abort or Skip I hit retry and it started running files over again but stopped at the same place. Next time, hit skip but the bar would move. Hit abort and all stopped no down load installation. I did another fresh download from the WOFF web site and the same thing happen over again. I gavr up on the 3rd failure to insALL SKINS PACKET so thought that I would ask for advice. Thanks
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Corrupt files - 03/12/17 06:50 AM

Hi Carrick

Did you have anti-virus S/W running? If so disablw it and try again. If that isn't the problem I would recommend removing the WOFF UE install following the procedures recommended in the FAQ. Then try a fresh download and install. If that doesn't work send an error report to the Devs.

Best of luck mate!
Posted By: Lausbub78

Re: Corrupt files - 03/12/17 11:28 AM

If you have Microsoft Security Essentials running,disable it during installation. It will cause issues when installing the Skinpack.

Re: Corrupt files - 03/12/17 06:40 PM

duh

I do have M.S. thumbsup Essentials running thanks will do over

Re: Corrupt files - 03/13/17 04:37 PM

thumbsup

I did as U guys suggested and it works like a champ Thanks again. whoohoo
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Corrupt files - 03/17/17 05:17 PM

Great glad you found it, this is in the FAQ btw.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums