homepage

Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon

Posted By: Hellshade

Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 05:45 PM

I saw some folks were selling the old Red Baron II game on Amazon, so I wrote a review. Great for it's day but not up to todays standards. Then I talk about some of what WOFF has to offer and a smidge of Rise of Flight and posted a few WOFF pics to boot and labeled them as such. You never know when it might get someone to take a look.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2BQTCROV5QBLC/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv
Posted By: DukeIronHand

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 06:04 PM

Nice work sir.
Spread the word everyone!
Posted By: HarryH

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 06:55 PM

Covert marketing. Nice!

H
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 07:15 PM

Nice one Hellshade biggrin
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 07:35 PM

No reason other can't follow suit on various old WWI flight sim games from the 90s on Amazon.

Format:

Say something nice about the sim back in its day but modern sims offer much more. Highlight a number of WOFF UE features and provide some uploaded pictures to grab their interest.

Just make sure you keep using different screenshots. wink
Posted By: Buff1

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 08:30 PM

I couldn't help adding an equally shameless post to aid in the cause...

Well played, Sir!

Rick
Posted By: Rugbyfan1972

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 09:22 PM

Out of interest could you post a video of an eindekker I am not bothered which mark eI-eiV (flown by you) v a sopwith camel.

After all Aces high showed an eindeker v a n SE5(a), so the eindekker must have still been in front line service in July 1917 when the Camel became operational. lol.
Posted By: Stache

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 09:33 PM

You sly devil you... winner
Posted By: Buff1

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/01/16 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Rugbyfan1972
Out of interest could you post a video of an eindekker I am not bothered which mark eI-eiV (flown by you) v a sopwith camel.

After all Aces high showed an eindeker v a n SE5(a), so the eindekker must have still been in front line service in July 1917 when the Camel became operational. lol.

Me thinks you missed the point... pilot In relation to Red Baron II, WOFF and ROF are significantly more technically advanced... Much like a Camel is to an Eindekker. And that's putting it gently. My reference to a Zeppelin and an ME262 is likely more accurate.

No German pilot with half an ounce of self-preservation instinct would tackle a Camel in an Eindekker! Biggles could have taken out Von Richtofen in that contest!

Rick
Posted By: Hauksbee

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/03/16 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand
Spread the word everyone!

Since we got it, why not flaunt it?
Posted By: Nietzsche

Re: Shameless WOFF plug on Amazon - 12/03/16 02:29 PM

Camel vs Eindecker? No Problem. Just take the E5 biggrin
Hellshade, I officially pronounce you Head of the -Advanced Marketing Kung Fu Department- thumbsup
© 2024 SimHQ Forums