homepage

2.0 Alpha is on live server now!

Posted By: HellfireRWS

2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/12/15 01:32 AM

2.0 is now available to everyone. Update now!
Posted By: Master

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/12/15 08:31 PM

Here is a good thread to read to know what keys to press.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/303610/help-keys-and-other-little-things-in-2-0
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/18/15 11:13 PM

Had two sessions tonight, first one was about an hour and didn't crash, second one was over 4 hours and still didn't crash.

Has been great, some one stole my gladius when I was at Covalex shipping and I had to hitch a ride back on a Aurora but I fell through the bed ... then I got a lift on a connie but it lagged right into the wall of Port Olisar and I got thrown out the front window, Survived tho smile
Posted By: HellfireRWS

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/19/15 01:18 AM

I love Corvalex. I wish they would add creatures, or jump scares. things that go bump and crash to startle us.
Posted By: JimK

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/19/15 07:56 PM

Wishing I could could get in, all servers are busy going on day 3 of trying.
Posted By: Master

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/20/15 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: HellfireRWS
I love Corvalex. I wish they would add creatures, or jump scares. things that go bump and crash to startle us.

Im sure they will. There was also some talk about doing a trader/bounty hunter SP campaign that would be a horror type game. But that was all for "after Sq42 ep1 ep2 ep3" is out.
Posted By: FlyingMonkey

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/21/15 04:09 AM

I was impressed by the 2.0 live in comparison to the PTU version. During PTU I simply couldn't connect at all and have to go for the solo/offline hack to have a glimpse at the content. With 2.0 live I have no problems and often do not crash for an entire session.
JimK, that's unlucky. I never saw a failed connection due to full servers, but I'm connecting at aussie times when the rest of the world is probably sleeping.
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: 2.0 Alpha is on live server now! - 12/21/15 08:40 AM

I still get a few crashes every now and then but on the whole 2.0 live is a lot more stable than the PTU. There were a lot more bits of code running in the background for the PTU and specific problems were left in the game so they could really hammer some of the bugs out of it before release to live.

Sean "Criminal" Tracy talked about it in Reverse the 'Verse last Friday, it's really worth listening to him.

Sean comes in at 25:42

© 2024 SimHQ Forums