homepage

Constellation Phoenix - Sold Out (wait, check that.. still available)

Posted By: K6_Scorpion

Constellation Phoenix - Sold Out (wait, check that.. still available) - 08/23/14 01:21 PM

It appears that 5000 hulls sold limit has been reached (combination of packages, stand alone ships and upgrades). Per the info posted on the front page news post, it will be available in the PU.

Re: Constellation Phoenix - Sold Out (wait, check that.. still available) - 08/23/14 08:09 PM

Ok... check my last... Despite Ben's message on Titter about them being sold out... they are once again available in the store.

Not sure what's going on over there, but if you want one, you probably don't want to wait until the last minute to get it.

As I posted in the "Community Hall", I will allow passengers, provided there's no adding liquid to the hot tub.
Posted By: Master

Re: Constellation Phoenix - Sold Out (wait, check that.. still available) - 08/23/14 08:18 PM

I bought an upgrade but honestly I dont see the point. All of the constellation upgrades seem worse than the standard version. I am going to not apply the upgrade and wait until they further clarify the p72 and lander. Else I will just melt it and upgrade some other stuff.

Re: Constellation Phoenix - Sold Out (wait, check that.. still available) - 08/23/14 08:44 PM

Good thinking, Master. Keep your options open!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums